Author Topic: Accessing end of main  (Read 986 times)

Offline 30-30

• Team IceShanty Regular
Accessing end of main
« on: Dec 08, 2012, 08:27 PM »
Folks, I have decided to move to the end of main this year after being on Netley for a long time.  Just wondering how I would access the river at the end of main?  Is it open where the old boat launch used to be?  I have a trailer, so I need a relatively decent slope to get on and off the river.

Thanks, and GOOD FISHING!!!!!
Good Luck and Good Fishing to You!!!

Offline greengold

• IceShanty Rookie
  • git R done
Re: Accessing end of main
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2012, 08:36 PM »
everything is still the same drove my wifes car there yesterday barley any slope on approach to river. ;D
its not wrong to miss work for ice fishing?

Offline 30-30

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2012, 08:40 PM »
everything is still the same drove my wifes car there yesterday barley any slope on approach to river. ;D

Awesome and thanks for the reply.  Have not gone out there since the restaurant and all that stuff closed down.  Wasn't sure if it was accessible, cleared or what.  I believe it was actually closed with a gate the last time I was out that way.

Thanks for your reply....hope you caught some.  LOL on using the wife's car. My wife would kill me if I took her car down the river!!

Offline big-brother

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • bring on the ice!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2012, 09:11 PM »
Up until the ice is safe to drive on there is a large area where you can park and then pull your stuff out onto the river.

Offline 30-30

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2012, 09:25 PM »
Up until the ice is safe to drive on there is a large area where you can park and then pull your stuff out onto the river.

Thanks big-brother.  We are pretty heavy with the truck and trailer, so we will be waiting at least two weeks.  I am just glad to hear that I can get down there when we do pull in.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.