Author Topic: Jada bait  (Read 5032 times)

Offline bluegillhunter3694

• Team IceShanty Regular
Jada bait
« on: Dec 24, 2009, 03:07 PM »
I just received an order for 1000 maggots.How many bags are there suppose to be.I received 1 small bag that doesn't seem like 1000.I have never ordered maggots before so I wouldn't know.My question is how many bags did you receive for 1000 maggots.

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Jada bait
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2009, 06:12 PM »
1 small ziplock bag. There are actually around 1100-1200 in there. I didnt believe it at first so I counted, my 1000 last year actually had 1150 ish in it.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline iceintioga

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2010, 12:30 PM »
Speaking of JaDa bait co.

I have ordered bait from them in other years without any problems.
This year my order was for 2000 spikes, and 1000 wax worms. I ordered online on the 17th of Dec.  I got the wax worms on the 24th..but no spikes. I e-mailed them, and they said they had made a mistake, and would send the spikes right out. I haven't received them yet?

Anyone else having a problem with this company, or know if JaDa is having problems??

I want my bait, or my money back.

icein T

Offline Indiana_Lou

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 01, 2010, 12:45 PM »
Ice, I just received an order (500 waxies/1000 maggots) yesterday. I placed the order on Dec 22, 2009. But I figure with Christmas and all the extra shipping of packages I expected it to take a little longer.   Lou

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2010, 02:33 PM »
Speaking of JaDa bait co.

I have ordered bait from them in other years without any problems.
This year my order was for 2000 spikes, and 1000 wax worms. I ordered online on the 17th of Dec.  I got the wax worms on the 24th..but no spikes. I e-mailed them, and they said they had made a mistake, and would send the spikes right out. I haven't received them yet?

Anyone else having a problem with this company, or know if JaDa is having problems??

I want my bait, or my money back.

icein T

They are really behind. Everywhere in the midwest froze at once so they are having trouble keeping up with the demand.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline Ironeagle

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2010, 08:55 PM »
they told me they were to tell anyone who ordered they would not be able to ship till the monday after christmas, cause i had ordered and was waiting on my bait but it never came, so i called and they said they were backed up. i just seen yesterday they charged my card so hopefully i get mine soon as well. im runnin low on bait.... :o

As soon as that sun hits the water.. All Hell is gona break loose!
Punch holes and find schools

Offline squaretailanglers

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 03, 2010, 04:56 PM »
I was just on the site today and I believe that you can order spikes in bags of 500 but you may have to buy at least 2 or 4 at a time.
Tight Lines!
UNH '10
UNH Graduate Student '12

Offline panfishpounder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 04, 2010, 01:19 PM »
I ordered 1000 waxies on the 22 of DEC and received them this morning.  It has never taken so long.  I did read on-line they were behind.  I also figured that the holidays has everything slow.  I bought some at a local store to tide me over until they arrived.  No complaints though.  I have been using this company for several years and have had no issues other than this one.  Great bait.  Always good, lively and plump. 

Offline backwoodswalker

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #8 on: Jan 17, 2010, 06:00 AM »
Hi;
I ordered 500 waxworms and 500 spikes from jada online Jan1, recieved the bait a few days later and waxies were stone cold dead. Spikes o.k. I think they froze in the mail. Called post office as box was clearly marked "live bai Do not freeze" Got the runaround from them. Called jada to tell them about problem with shipping and they sent me 500 more waxies for free. This time post office brought box to the door. Waxies alive and well. That is customer service for ya'. Wish post office was as good. Jada gets my business hands down  Steve

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Feb 07, 2010, 02:37 PM »
Had the same problem,not with JADA,but the post office,I ordered 3000 wax worms,and 5000 mags,MAGS where just about all dead from suffocation in 80 degree PO,wax worms where fine,they sat in the PO for 4 days,got the same run around from PO,called JADA and told them what happened,they sent 5000 mags no charge.I will always buy my bait from JADA's.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.