The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Martinsdale res  (Read 950 times)

Offline chucknduck

• Team IceShanty Addict
Martinsdale res
« on: Jan 12, 2009, 07:15 PM »
have never fished it.  anyone been up there this year?  the father in law is commin up to do some fishing and ive been getting skunked on my home water.  need to branch out.

Offline deadeyerik

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Martinsdale res
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2009, 10:25 PM »
Have you tried West Rosebud? Not any monsters but blows Cooney away. By any chance were you on Cooney on Friday?

Deadeye

Offline chucknduck

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2009, 09:33 PM »
was up there on sunday. 

I have fised w rosebud in the summer.  I guess i will have to try it out.  have you been up there lately? 

Offline deadeyerik

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2009, 09:51 PM »
I was up there for early ice but got blown off the lake. Wasted another day at Cooney Friday. I beleive I will be going to W. Rosebud this Weekend some time. I have friday-Monday but it's the wifes B-day so Sat. and Sun. are iffy. I ussually do better with the bigger Browns just before and into dark. A chunk of crawler with a orange marshmallow works good and also a jig with a peice of salad shrimp. Let me know what day you might go and maybe we can meet up.

Deadeye

Offline chucknduck

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2009, 09:36 PM »
gonna try and hit west rosebud befor the superbowl.  I dont have any marshmallows or shrimp but have orange powerbait and maggots.  I will let you know how i did.  Hope for no wind.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.