Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 220786 times)

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #690 on: Dec 10, 2022, 08:15 AM »
Well when the wife leaves here in a bit will start gathering the ice fishing gear and head towards the small lake and see if I can catch a few walleye. Snow predicted to hit here tomorrow through Tuesday so hopefully the roads are good to take the trailer and get the side by side and doctor appointments all done. Oh and gas on that side of the state is 2.35 and we are still at 3.65 average cannot believe over a dollar a gallon difference. Especially since I know most the gas is picked up from the refinery as I see the trucks headed that way and coming back from there, and we are tied to the refinery a couple hours south and they stated they do not sell as much to the Bailey company anymore but fuel prices down there are a out the same so 2 hours south or east and it drops big time, even west which is usually more expensive have been cheaper. Sorry for the rant just getting bent like most right now.  Have a good Saturday and hopefully post some fish pictures later.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #691 on: Dec 10, 2022, 09:05 AM »

Good morning ER's    Mr. C hope your recovery goes smooth and quick. Good luck to those hunting ice and game.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #692 on: Dec 10, 2022, 09:13 AM »
Morning all,

FH4.....good luck to you and MrsFH on your adventures today  ;)

Eddie....gas here was just under $3.50 yesterday  ::) good luck to your boys  :flex:  you'll get that doc trained sooner or later  :woot:

IW....good luck to you today also  :flex:

WS.....sometimes it's just better to lose all the ice and start over instead of battling the slush this early in the season  :pinch:

MrC.....sorry to hear you have covid, wishing you a speedy complete recovery  :(

Drifter/OG.....hope you're both doing better  ;)

H2L....glad MrsH2 is doing better, those shots can knock you for a loop sometimes  :-\  a doctor that hugs  ??? :o :nono:

Z....hope you at least see some activity today  ;)

Like Eddie's area forecast is saying 3-5" of snow tomorrow, at least there's no ice on the lakes yet  :clap:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #693 on: Dec 10, 2022, 08:54 PM »
Good evening , reading 38 on my balcony thermometer and calm. I see today's Army-Navy football game was a exciting contest going to double overtime (first over time game in history of rivalry. congratulations to the Black knights on their victory. In other sporting news concerning an athlete from my area Karrie Baloga a senior on Cornwall high school's cross country team . Won the girls race at the Champs Sports national Cross Country Championships earlier today in San Fransico,CA. to become a National Champion. Miss Baloga will compete for the university of Colorado next year.
Ice Wanderer holiday baking does fill the house with good smells. May it have been a good day of deer hunting.
Eddie may your snow blower and shovels all be ready for service if needed Monday . I need to check forecast for my area . hopefully you received good news from your son's today with one or both of them harvesting a deer.
Whopper Stopper I would like to see those gas prices in my area. May the irls visit with their relatives have been a good one.
Hunts2long  looks like you found the right roofer nice of them to take photos so you could see the work they preformed. May the new snow blower have been delivered and is now at the ready if needed over the next few days. Good to read your wife is feeling better may she have no more reactions to her recent shots.
Fish/hunt4ever hope it was a good day for your wife at the expo. Hopefully you brought a few walleyes onto the ice surface today.
Old Goat thank you sir. may you be recovered from your bout with covid or the Flu.
Wallyworld may Mr.WW have left your ready to handle any snowfall you receive in coming days while he is at hunting camp.

Thank you for the well wishes much appreciated. i see we have reached page 24 of the new 9:45 thread only one to go and we have reached 1,000 combined pages between the old and new threads.
Stay safe keep healthy . best to all fishing and hunting.
  Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #694 on: Dec 10, 2022, 09:54 PM »
One missed flag and 2 lost minnows when I picked up but seen a few walleye hit top side around me.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #695 on: Dec 11, 2022, 04:12 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 22* and partly cloudy, snow moving in later today. ::)
                             Fish..........I am envious of you, your pictures sure give me the itch to ice fish. :woot: Thank you for sharing them. :thumbsup:
                             Steve........I hope the medication is helping. :flex: I guess all you can do is rest. :whistle: Congratulations to the young lady on the
                cross country championship. :clap: When I was at NYMA I ran cross country. :blink:
                             H2l...........I'm glad that the roofer took some pictures to show his work, It is probably comforting to know what they did. :flex: I'm sorry
                to hear the your wife is experiencing some side affects from the shots. :( Enjoy the new snow blower. :flex:
                             Marv.........Like Wally said maybe it's better to lose the ice and start over. :unsure:
                             Eddie........I think the newer Dr.'s don't understand the importance of interacting with patients. :( I hope he comes around on the next visit. :unsure:
                Gas up here in Warrensburg is $3.64 but with my Advantage card I got gas for $3.49. Still not low enough. I don't understand: for awhile gas between here
                and Glens Falls was the same but now it's $.10 difference. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                             Wally........Don't over do it with the snow removal if Mr. WW is still at camp. :whistle: It will be a good day to bake. :thumbsup: :flex:
                             Zcm.........Hoping you are seeing some action during you black powder season. :unsure:
                             I hunted in the morning but nothing seemed to be around, I have something to do this morning but I'm going to try this afternoon after the
                snow starts.
                             I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #696 on: Dec 11, 2022, 05:07 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and calm 25*, snow expected to arrive around mid morning, high of 30.

Jeff…good luck this afternoon with the hunting, we’ll be pulling for you!  :thumbsup:  Slow day for the boys yesterday as well, only one deer seen in the morning, afternoon was a bust. Maybe today will be better…..
  FH4…thanks for sharing the pictures and update! Better luck today landing a few if you’re heading back out!  :thumbsup: :icefish:
  Steve…hope your symptoms are staying on the mild side. Congratulations to Ms. Baloga taking home the win at the National Championship, outstanding!!  :clap: :bow:  Fired the snowblower up again yesterday and let it run for awhile, we’re ready.
  Wally..hope Mr.WW had some good news to report from deer camp yesterday, best of luck to him today!  :thumbsup: 
Good day for the bakery puttering today… ;D
  OG/Dave…best wishes continued for you fellas, hope you are feeling better and got that Covid licked!:thumbsup:
  H2…sorry to read about your wife’s reaction to the shots, hope she’s feeling better today!  Glad the roofers got everything accomplished efficiently and shared the pictures with you, excellent! Good luck on the lanes this evening to you and the team!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope the ladies had an enjoyable visit yesterday and you got everything accomplished on your to do list.  :thumbsup:  Will keep the fingers crossed the weather cooperates out your way…sounds like rain would probably be better than snow at this point?

Saw a few of the smaller ponds around the area had another skim coat of ice on them yesterday…that was about the highlight of my travels, lol.
  Not much on the planner yet for today, will see what happens with the snow…might try a recipe for making cinnamon apple jelly. If it fails, at least the house will smell good!   ;D   Cawfee’s on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #697 on: Dec 11, 2022, 05:41 AM »
21* and cloudy, some snow on the way.

IW, good luck this afternoon in the woods.

FH4, thanks for sharing the pictures, not seeing any ice on the lake here.

Thanks for asking about the wife, she was feeling much better yesterday.

Eddie, good luck to the boys.

No takers on the old snow blower.

Went up to my brothers yesterday, he said I made a good choice on the roofer. He and my nephew got the roof rafters up on the Sugar House addition on Friday. While they were working they were entertained by 2 bucks chasing a doe around in the orchard, a spike and a small 6 pt.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe...h2l

ARMY 20   NAVY 17 2OT
                                                                               A good game played some GREAT young Americans!
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #698 on: Dec 11, 2022, 06:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 24* here and cloudy. Per the weather guessers we are supposed to get about 3” of snow. Our landlord hasn’t told us what she is doing about snow removal. My wife is home today. They still haven’t been able to make a determination about her memory loss.

Hunts2long, Prayers your wife feels better soon. Sounds like your brother and nephew had good entertainment. Use to see a lot of deer on my parents property. Good luck tonight on the lanes.

Mr Clean, Glad you’re feeling better.

Fish, Great pictures, Thank you for sharing.

MasonEddie, Cinnamon apple jelly sounds delicious. Will definitely make the house smell good.

Ice Wanderer, Good luck today if you get out.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #699 on: Dec 11, 2022, 09:01 AM »
Good morning

Starting to get the hang of the cross bow 30 yard target

Hope everyone gets back on being feeling good and healthy, no fun being down for the holidays
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #700 on: Dec 11, 2022, 09:16 AM »
Morning all,

H2L....good luck tonight  :flex:  this snow should get someone interested in the old snow blower  ;)

IW.....fingers crossed the snow helps get those critters moving ;)2

WS.....hope you aren't going to get blasted with this storm rolling in from the west coast  :o

Eddie.....how's your daughter in law doing  ???  I forgot when you said the baby is due  :-\

MrC.....hope the body aches are lessening  :unsure:

IFF.....nice shot  :thumbsup:

IF45....guess you'll find out soon what the landlord has planned for snow removal  :whistle:

FH4......nice pics, thanks for sharing  ;)

Woke to a dusting of snow on the ground and the town plow going by the house  :o  those guys will do anything for some ot $$  ::)  later when the roads actually do need plowing, they'll all be watching football somewhere  :wacko:

Some forecasts say 1-3" others are staying with the 3-5"  :blink:  guess we'll know which one was right tomorrow  :woot:

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #701 on: Dec 11, 2022, 09:28 AM »
Well going out to chase some pheasants layer today, then watching the storm they say will hit from tonight through Wednesday, hoping and praying the roads are good for the trip Wednesday, getting the trailer unloaded today since I took it fishing yesterday with the wheeler so we can get the side by side Wednesday. Hopefully post some pictures of a couple pheasants later on today. Have a great Sunday everyone stay safe out there in the weather.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #702 on: Dec 11, 2022, 09:36 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

28 degrees with dreary skies, may make it into the mid 30's by mid afternoon.

Fish...Nice pictures :thumbsup:

IW...Best of luck with the afternoon hunt :thumbsup:

Eddie...Cinnamon apple jelly sounds awesome :clap: :clap: The girls spent 5 hours with their cousin and said they had an excellent time. This will be the first year their cousin will spend Christmas without her husband by her side in the last 65 years. He passed away last March.

WW...Hope Mr. WW is seeing some deer :thumbsup: Thursday may be a big snow day ???

h2l...Glad your wife is feeling better :thumbsup:

45...Hope the landlord fills you in on the snow details soon so you don't end up with any surprises. Enjoy the day with your wife :thumbsup:

Bud...Nice shooting Sir! The more you practice the sooner you will stop shooting for groups, the arrows are expensive.

Looks like the coming week will be a rough one for the commuters. Starting tomorrow night rain/snow mix just about everyday, with mild temps.

Hope you all have an excellent Sunday :thumbsup: Best of luck to those toting a firearm or finding some ice :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #703 on: Dec 11, 2022, 04:54 PM »
Today's puttering

Peppermint bark
Oreo cookie bark
peppermint oreo truffles
chocolate chip cookie truffles

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #704 on: Dec 11, 2022, 05:20 PM »
Balls!

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #705 on: Dec 11, 2022, 05:26 PM »
Good evening, receiving the first snow of the season forecast calling for 3 to 5 inches by the time things end on Monday morning. Snow only started building up on paved surfaces around 4 PM (Eastern time) does like nice on the trees. I will take a look at the news later to see what is happening locally and in the world.
Ice Wanderer I would have expected gas prices to be similar in Glens Falls and Warrensburg since both areas are tourist destinations. prices have been holding around $3.25to $3.30 by me . May you have seen more activity in the woods this afternoon.
Eddie the snow may help cool water temperatures better to receive it before lakes have ice covering. i hope the cinnamon apple jelly turned out good.
hunts2long best to you if bowling tonight. May the new snow blower handle this storm with no problem. Your brother and nephew must have a good demand for their syrup if they are expanding the size of sugar house.
Icefisher-45 may your landlord have called and told plans with regards to snow clearing. To bad doctors still are in the dark as to the reason for your wife's memory loss.
IFF tight look shot group with the crossbow. best to you with any hunting,
Wallyworld looks like a productive day in the kitchen . i have a hankering for some sweets now after looking at your photos. may your tractor perform well during snow clean removal
Fish/hunt4ever congratulations on getting out ice fishing. may you have bagged a few pheasants today. hopefully road conditions will be good on Wednesday and you can pick up the side by side.
Whopper stopper glad the girls had a good visit with their cousin . happy this cousin and her her husband will finally get to spend a Christmas together. May motorists drive better during this round of Winter weather.

May everyone have a pleasant evening.
 Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #706 on: Dec 11, 2022, 07:32 PM »
Well got another one today.

Walked all the way around and coming back towards the vehicle the guys jumped a hen that I did not see, then jumped the rooster but my buddy was shooting right at the vehicles and I had a small window I could shoot so took it and had good results. The bird landed about 15 yards from the vehicles so short carry job on that one.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #707 on: Dec 12, 2022, 04:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  It’s pure white outside and 25* this morning, high of 32 today. Weather app for my area says we received 5.6” of snow, will take their word for it.  ;D

FH4…congrats on knocking down another rooster, nice job!!  :clap:  Best wishes on that storm morning in and safe travels.
  Steve…had to put the jelly making on hold yesterday, apparently there was other plans for the apples, lol. Hope you’re symptoms are remaining mild!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…I just want to grab a handful of that bark…maybe two!  ;D  I’m certain those treats will be highly appreciated, they look incredible, well done!!  :bow: :clap:  Believe my DIL is scheduled for C-Section on Dec. 29th…but they may come sooner!  ;D
  Marv…difficult time for the ladies cousin, glad they were able to spend a lengthy visit with her to help ease her loss.  :bow:  Safe travels to Jo with that weather and her commuting this week.. :thumbsup:
  Bud…very nice grouping!  :clap:  Agree with Marv on his reply, my son learned the hard way replacing bolts…but he sure was proud of his accomplishments!!  ;D
  I-45..best wishes continued for your wife, hope they can get that under control soon.  :thumbsup:  Hopefully the landlord will be taking care of the snow removal…
  H2…hope that new snowblower passes the test today!  :thumbsup:  How did the lanes treat you last evening?
  Jeff…will be looking forward to your report, hope you got the sights on one yesterday!   :thumbsup:

Heading out to clear some snow…will check in later to see how everyone is doing….Cawfee’s on!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #708 on: Dec 12, 2022, 05:03 AM »
27* and about 6/7 inches of snow.

Got out and used the new "machine" this morning so Amber wouldn't have any issues getting out of the driveway. (Those snowplow drivers have to have their coffee and donuts.)
Seems to work pretty good, going to give it the real test when it gets lighter out.

FH4, nice bird, I haven't seen one of those in NYS in some time.

WW, the wife made a batch of "meat ball" cookies yesterday and also a cake. She is feeling better.

I bowled over my avg. every game last night, we took 2 of 4 points. Loss total pins by 5. The drive to and from was not the best.

We had Rocky overnight, what a bed hog.

Hope everyone has a good Monday and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #709 on: Dec 12, 2022, 05:14 AM »
Morning all, 35° and cloudy.

Ended up empty handed this for the season. I saw 2 deer early Saturday morning, but some jagoff's dog was chasing them across the neighboring property. I heard the dog barking way before I saw it or the deer.  Didn't see anything yesterday, and only heard one shot the entire weekend. I did have a bunch of raccoons playing around within 25 yards of the stand for a while yesterday, so that was mildly entertaining, at least.

On the upside, gas is below $3 here for the first time in a long time... $2.99 this morning. Supposed to have a big cold snap coming the end of this week, so hopefully we'll be on the ice around here mid/late next week. With deer season over, I'm ready to be drilling holes now.  :icefish:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #710 on: Dec 12, 2022, 05:21 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 23* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                            Wally...........The bakery was really hoping yesterday at your place and my house, it was a good day for it. :clap:
                            Steve..........I hope you are on the mend. :flex: Good luck with the first snow. :whistle:
                            Eddie..........Hopeful ly Steve and Mike had better luck yesterday than I did. :unsure: Take it easy with the snow removal this morning. :flex:
                            Fish............Nice job with the Rooster. :clap: :flex:
                            Bud............That's in the kill zone, good job. :thumbsup:
                            Marv...........Hopeful ly the storm doesn't dump a lot of snow in your area. :unsure:
                            H2l.............I guess you'll get to try out your new blower this morning. :whistle: I'm glad to read that your wife is feeling better. :thumbsup:
                   Hopefully the bowling Gods were on your teams side last night. :unsure:
                            I-45...........I hope they can come up with some sort of idea what's causing your wife's memory loss. :unsure: Hopefully your landlord has a
                   plan in place for snow removal. :blink:
                            Zcm...........I'm sorry to read your season was a bust.  :( I hope ice season treats you better. :flex:
                            Yesterday the guessers said snow to arrive around 1pm well it must have been on a fast train because it started a little after 7am. The roads
                   were very slippery, I saw a lot of spin outs. We ended up with just under 3" of it. A dusting to an inch was forecasted.
                            My hunt ended up with a big fat zero, so is life in the hunting world.
                            I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #711 on: Dec 12, 2022, 05:54 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

32 mild degrees making it into the mid 30's by the afternoon. The guessers are saying tomorrow around 10am thru Friday we can expect rain/sleet/snow/windy/kitchen sink. Looks like the icy roads will be the main thing with 4-5" of snow over the next 3 1/2 days.

mr.clean...Best wishes that you are feeling a little better today :thumbsup:

Eddie... Hope the snow clearing detail went well :thumbsup:

h2l...Hope the new blower does the job :thumbsup:

IW... Sorry your deer season came up empty. Hope your ice season goes better :thumbsup:

WW...I saw the chocolate chip cookie truffles in my sleep last night ;D  Hope the snow was/is on the low side for you :thumbsup:

I had thought about heading to a lake tomorrow to do some fishing but between the rain and wind I am on the fence.

My wife is going to drive down to work today being the weather is still OK. She plans on trading today for one later in the week when the roads get ugly.

Hope you all have a good Monday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #712 on: Dec 12, 2022, 06:12 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie......you said "they" might come sooner, twins  ??? ???  December 29 is my grandson's birthday, he'll be 12  :thumbsup:

IW/Z.....sorry your deer seasons didn't end on a good note  :( 

H2L.....good job on beating your average x3    :flex:   the FD here was going out to accidents all day yesterday  ::)  I stayed off the roads  :whistle:

WS.....does MrsWS have the option to work from home on bad weather days along with her scheduled home days  ???  my condolences to MrsWS's cousin  :'( :'(

FH4......congrats  :thumbsup:  fingers crossed your weather holds for your midweek drive  :unsure:

MrC/OG/Drifter.....fingers crossed you're all feeling better as each day passes  :)

Snowed pretty much all day here, had a period of some rain mixed in mid day, looks like about 3-4" total.  School buses are running this morning so the roads must be in better shape than yesterday  :-\  Weatherman says we MIGHT get another storm Thursday/Friday  :blink:

Morning WS....see you answered my question before I even asked  :roflmao:

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #713 on: Dec 12, 2022, 11:37 AM »
Been just over 3 weeks since I got my second bout of the Rona.
I'm finally starting to get back to feeling my old self again. Still coughing but much better and finally have my voice back which is nice.
I can talk my co-workers again!!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #714 on: Dec 12, 2022, 02:40 PM »
FH4.....Congrats on the win of the Seaguar ice fishing picture contest  :thumbsup: :clap:

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #715 on: Dec 12, 2022, 02:59 PM »
Congratulations to fish/hunt4ever...Nice prize...
 And to you other guys i sure hope you feel better ...
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #716 on: Dec 12, 2022, 09:40 PM »
Good evening , Like other awoke this morning to a world of white guessing maybe 2 inches from the some less on paved surfaces. Like Icewanderer storm must have taken the same fast train to my area. the forecast had storm starting in afternoon it was already falling by 10 Am Sunday.  I'm doing better got some Christmas cards written today and ready to be mailed tomorrow. the body aches also seem to have ended happy for that development.
Fish/hunt4ever congratulations on wining the Seguar line picture contest no.2 and the rooster you harvested while pheasant hunting. once you have used some of the line please give a review here on ice shanty.
Eddie guess the apple jelly can wait until another time what idea did your wife have for the apples. I did not realize your newest grandchild was due to arrive so soon i had march in my mind. best to your DIL with the upcoming birth.
Hunts2long your are a goof father clearing snow so Amber could get to work. Please give my thanks to Amber happy there are people keeping the plow drivers refreshed and energized.  glad your wife is feeling better curious about the meat ball cookies assuming they look like meat balls hence the name. may the new snowblower have made easy work of clearing snow from your driveway today.
Zcm-82 sorry your deer season was a bust and the only deer you saw yesterday was being chased by a dog. May the gas prices by you stay under $ 3 dollars per gallon. i paid $3.17 today.
Ice Wanderer has muzzle loader season now ended in the Northern zone of NY.  Do you plan to hunt during the "Holiday Season" between Christmas and New Years Day .
Whopper stopper may you wife have gotten to and from work without any problems . both of you be careful when you have to travel this week.
Wallyworld thankfully we still have people serving as volunteer firemen to assist those in need during winter weather. I hope there were no serious injuries during any of the calls. smart idea staying off the roads yesterday.
Drifter glad you are doing better and close to being back to normal. may you be your old self before to long.
Raquettedacker thank you for the photos of your house decorations and misty with her holiday bow. may all be good with you.

Keep safe,stay healthy . best to those still hunting and all fishing.
   Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #717 on: Dec 13, 2022, 03:34 AM »

Good morning ER's it's been warm here for some time. I ventured out recently to the junk store and found a mono pod 4 ft. extending pole for the micro cam got it for .12   Went to work yesterday. Seems the furnace is leaking a bit of water off a clogged exhaust valve ( I think) any ideas as to how to proceed?

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #718 on: Dec 13, 2022, 04:05 AM »
Good Morning OG, Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 15* this morning, high of 30 forecasted. Making some ice again, but the news channels are buzzing about a significant amount of snow heading this way Thursday-Saturday.. >:(

OG…hope you’re feeling better Sir, nice find on the pole!! :thumbsup:  Wish I could help you out on the leak, just not up my alley…maybe something Jeff could chime in on though…best of luck!
  Wally…must have had some brain fog yesterday…typo on the word “ they “, should have been “that” …no twins expected this round!!  Also confused the C-Section date, they tried to schedule for Dec. 29th but it is actually scheduled for Jan.4th unless the baby sees things differently.  ;D   Any good reports from the deer camp?
  Steve…glad you’re starting to feel some relief, very good news! Best wishes for milder symptoms in the coming days, sounds like the meds are working good!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Apple pies were on my wife’s planner…couldn’t argue with that, lol, picking up my ingredients today!  ;D
  FH4…congratulations on the win, way to go!!  :clap: :flex: :thumbsup:
  Dave…excellent news on your recovery, best wishes continued for you Sir…thanks for the update, keep up the good work!   :flex: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv…if you leaned towards fishing today, best of luck with the maiden voyage!   :thumbsup: :tipup:  Glad Jo will be working from home, imagine the roads and some of those NASCAR driver’s are going to be making headlines again!  :woot:
  Jeff…sorry the season ended up a bust, was hoping you’d pull it off before the closing bell, dang!  :%$#!:  My sons didn’t do much better, only saw one Doe for the whole day. Snow removal went better than expected yesterday, daughter’s boyfriend swung by with a plow and cleared the driveway for me.  :thumbsup:
  H2…good job on the bowling and taking some points! Hope the new blower served you well.   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Z…sorry your season ended up that way also, tough year for quite a few this season it seems.  :'(    Hopefully that cold weather cooperates and you can get a good long season on the ice, best of luck!   :thumbsup:

Measured 6” of snow here yesterday so guess that app is pretty accurate. Snow was light and fluffy which made things easy…still sucked, but easy!  ;D    Have an MRI  scheduled for 7:30 this morning and then a few errands to run with the Mrs.   Youngest brother just got back from a trip to Vegas on Sunday, messaged me yesterday he tested positive for the Covid…started off feeling lousy with the aches and pains like others have mentioned.
  Looking like we’re going to hit a 1, 000 pages this morning…THANK YOU DOM!! Will be raising a glass of cheer to everyone later this morning!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Cawfee’s on…

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #719 on: Dec 13, 2022, 05:15 AM »
I will do the same for you Ed🍺.
 Hope you’re appointment goes well pal….
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.