Author Topic: Bro bug  (Read 3596 times)

Offline walliceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Waiting to ice that first eye!
Bro bug
« on: Oct 12, 2004, 06:35 PM »
Anyone use these and have success on the crappie?

-Evan

camo_fish

Re: Bro bug
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2004, 05:08 PM »
they do look pretty neat.  ;)

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2004, 09:58 AM »
Oh yeah!! those babies look sweeeeeet!! They look like dynamite for perch too! :tipup:

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2004, 02:36 PM »
  I got this really awesome plastic thing called a keeper deluxe that has a comfy seat and lots of storage.  It has rod storage in the back and seems really solid.  I'll try to post a picture of it. 

There is a few pictures of the keeper deluxe here----> http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=13571.msg114537#msg114537
Ken                                          

Offline iceintheveins

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If you won't fight for freedom, your not American!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2004, 04:14 PM »
I bought some new shrimpos, ratsos, nuclear ants, and demons. I wish they carried lindy little joe jigs around here, then I could get genz worms, frostees, and fat boys. I am buying a new frabill sensive rod that looks and feels great for panfish and is only $14. I think those frabill rods probably are the best less expensive rods, quality wise you can buy. I wish I could find bigger rat finkees and demons though around here. Might have to order these things from the net.
I couldn't see the bro bug, there was no pic. Do you have a pic of it?

Tyler
Politically incorrect, and proud of it.

Offline iceintheveins

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If you won't fight for freedom, your not American!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 07, 2005, 01:30 AM »
Those look pretty sharp, I have seen them in In Fisherman before I think. They look kinda like a hybrid between a rat finkee and a genz worm. But dang, with all the great choices that lindy little joe, northland, custom jigs and spins and others have out, sometimes it's dang hard to choose a jig. They catch fishermen but they all catch fish and have a niche. Panfish and trout would probably love those bro bugs, tipped with a waxy, mealie, maggie, crawler piece, or fish eye.

Tyler
Politically incorrect, and proud of it.

Offline scuba

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 07, 2005, 04:31 PM »
For crappies I usually start with a fat Boy, and if they are fussy with that I switch to the bro right away. It is a very good hook for the finicky crappies.

Offline fishuhalik

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 08, 2005, 02:46 AM »
  One word sums 'em up....awesome.

Always wear clean underwear, cuz ya never know when the paramedics are gonna have to cut your pants off.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.