Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1608217 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #14520 on: Jan 13, 2019, 07:17 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....congrats on getting the bike all set to go  :thumbsup: :clap:  how's the leg feeling  ???

IW.....glad the dinner was well received  :clap:  enjoy the game (go Chargers !!)

Eddie....how was the fishing yesterday  ???

CapJ....hope the snow stayed south of you, don't need that weight on lakes trying to build ice  ;)2

Another cold start today, nice bright sunshine & blue skies  :icefish: :icefish:  almost time to venture out  :tipup:  :thumbsup:

Have a good day at whatever you're doing. Stay safe.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14521 on: Jan 13, 2019, 07:48 AM »
19* this morning. I was surprised that there was no one fishing on the lake yesterday. Maybe the were all afraid of falling as it is glare ice.

I called my niece at the convenience store she works at this morning. she said that the bakery owner was taking some time off. They are not getting any donuts so they are not concerned with their commercial accounts.

I need to call my dog breeder friend this morning to see how her guiding at a corporate pheasant shoot at a preserve went yesterday. They were releasing 50 birds for the hunt. She was taking one of her heavily titled pointing labs. She does a lot of filed trialing to get her dogs titled.

IW Stevia and the other sugar replacements have a lot of recipes  that are low carb and no real sugar.

Time for some breakfast.

Every one have a good day. Especially those that have enough ice to fish on, finally.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14522 on: Jan 13, 2019, 08:42 AM »
Good Morning ER's

WW I traded Friday off to work Today, so will be 6 days in a row.  Leg remains sore and swollen, will just have to deal with it.  Mrs M-I-L passed Friday as well so now waiting to hear, if and when will have to travel to Kansas.

Now will have to find space to keep the bike other than the Family room  ::) :whistle:

Don't know when I will have a chance to take the bike out for its trial run.

Marv I will have to email you a picture, I still am missing the button to post pictures  ::) ???

Have a great and safe day all.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14523 on: Jan 13, 2019, 08:49 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Wally, Bud, Tom, Morning Everyone,
  5* and calm here this am, high of 22 today.

Jeff/Wally/Steve...trip was a good time, fishing was fairly slow but we didn’t get skunked!  :thumbsup:  It was cold when we arrived, 0* and it probably dropped a little more before sunrise, but the winds weren’t bad. The Adirondack Mtns. and scenery were absolutely beautiful as they revealed themselves, life below zero was great yesterday!   : :thumbsup:  Jeff...were there any pork chops left over, they sound real tasty!   ;D
  Bud...congrats on the bike, glad you got it up and running....can’t wait to see it!   :clap: :thumbsup:   Condolences sent to your wife, sorry to read that.
  Capt.Jim...keep up the good work.... :bow:
  OS...hope the snowblower worked out well for you...please keep that snow from making its way East!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...think I would have had a problem going home empty handed with all those pups, lol.   :thumbsup:
  H2...how was the bowling and turnout? Buddy of mine and his son fished the Sacandaga yesterday.

My son Stephen and I had a real nice trip yesterday, relaxed and no pressure whatsoever...even not knowing the best place to fish. Was a real eye opener watching the transition from clear roads and no snow, to seeing snow banks 3’ tall and maybe 6-8 inches covering the lake. The drag out was tiring, and we never did hit the depth we were hoping for at Piseco, but we were content setting up in the 40’ plus range. It was 0* when we arrived, but it was fairly calm and the cold never got to us.
  Had a bunch of followers but the fishing was slow.  Steve landed one small one, missed a few at the hole...nothing big. Four other groups set up fairly close to us, didn’t see much action with them either, although one guy came over for a tape measure...his Laker was a 1/2 ‘’ shy of keeping.
  Around 11:30, we decided to give it till noon and pack it up....Lake Pleasant was only a short drive, figured while we’re here, let’s knock another lake off the list...so we did just that. We found the same snowy conditions, but a nicer packed down trail leading out on to lake. Tape measured 12 inches of ice there, about 8 to 10 where we landed at Piseco.
  Setting my first bait down, I quickly nailed a nice perch before before even getting the flag set! We were hoping for an afternoon Walleye bite, but that just wasn’t in the cards I guess. We did get into some nice jumbo perch, Stephen landed his personal best at just a hair under 14, so that in itself made for some high fives and a great moment...it was a fun trip!   :thumbsup:
  Next weekend, my son Mike will be on board....counting down the days already!   ;D
 Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14524 on: Jan 13, 2019, 08:55 AM »
IFF....sorry to hear of your loss  :'( condolences to MrsIFF and you

Eddie...congrats on a good day on the ice with your son  :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #14525 on: Jan 13, 2019, 09:47 AM »
Good morning ER's!! Finally quit snowing so will go out and try and find the paper before I  start up the blower. Steve and WW, The old blower has an Armstrong starter.  :roflmao: :flex: ;)2 It has a pull rope.  :woot: WW, the atlas brand was sold out of hardware stores and other places during the 70's, at least that's the era mine's from. It has a 4 hp. Briggs & Stratton That I put a new plug in and run it with Sea Foam!! It threw snow half way across the street! It's easy starting, one or two pulls, and off we go!! Not bad for a freebie!!! :thumbsup: :bow: I have some things that will need attention in the future, but I have another blower with an Armstrong starter as a back up!! I hope everyone has a great day on or off the ice!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14526 on: Jan 13, 2019, 04:35 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Cold day out today. At least not raining.

IFF glad you got your bike running. Condolences on your loss.

Apealing the judges decision. Lawyer says it will be around 6 weeks and i’ll Have to testify. My truck is being repossessed this week. Not sure we’ll recover from this.

I hope everyone had a good day and has a good night.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14527 on: Jan 13, 2019, 05:56 PM »
Buds Bike Nakto 36 volt     :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14528 on: Jan 13, 2019, 06:57 PM »
Thanks Marv, funny thing on the office computer I see the button to ad photos, but not on my laptop at home  :cookoo:
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14529 on: Jan 13, 2019, 11:40 PM »
Good evening, light wind today high around thirty. Spoke with my sister who lives in northern NJ> only a dusting of snow by her today  heavier snowfall in southern part of the state so Capt. Jim may have a few inches on the ground.
IFF condolences to your wife. Nice looking bike. Safe travels to Kansas if the two of you have to make the trip.
Wally world may you and Mr.WW get to ice fish this week.
Tom Turkeynot to smart on part of bakery to ignore their commercial accounts. May your friends dogs have preformed well at the pheasant hunt.
Whopper Stopper thank you for posting photo of IFF"s new bike.
ICefisher-45 hope things take a positive turn for you and the wife .
OldSailor nice term for a pull starter glad you have the Atlas machine running well I mentioned the electric start thinking if you could not get machine to pull start you start stressing your heart.
Eddie thank you for the report nice that Stephen got one lake trout on top of the ice and your electronics were showing action. Feel sad for the other fishermen just coming up short of a legal sized fish. Nice going to both of you on the yellow perch from Lake Pleasant. Where did you access both lakes from on the other side of Lake pleasant from route 30 there is a local road that has a parking spot near where a stream enters the lake water is shallow just off the shore and drops gradually as you walk toward main body of the lake. I believe most of the shoreline on the camp grounds side of Piseco drops off quickly into twenty or more feet of water. One area towards the western end of the lake is over one hundred feet deep.

A good night to all. Best to everyone who gets out fishing this week.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14530 on: Jan 14, 2019, 04:24 AM »

Good morning Steve, ER's,
                         It's 0* again this morning a high of 25* is expected. ::)
                         Bud..........Nice looking bike, it should get you whee you want to go. :thumbsup:
                         OS...........My father use to use the "Armstrong" term as well. It says a lot! :blink:
                         Eddie.......LG is starting to freeze! :o
                         The Patriots game yesterday put a smile on my wife's face and a good mood! :whistle:
                         Not much going on today, I might have to go to Albany to get a full face mask for my Cpap machine, my wife says the nose mask
               isn't working the way it should! ???
                         I hope everyone has a good monday either at work or out on some ice!

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14531 on: Jan 14, 2019, 04:44 AM »
Good morning IW ER's Condolences to the Mrs. and Bud.Nice bike too. I 45 hope you get the reversal. Surgery on the ticker for a valve job this time. 2 days for this one so I should be able to fish in a bit. Might be good timing the big lake here had a few out today. It scared me watching them but nobody took the plunge. Have a good week all.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14532 on: Jan 14, 2019, 05:07 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 8 degrees out this morning.

IFF nice looking bike, I hope your leg is feeling better.

Old Goat Thank you, I hope your surgery goes well and you get on the ice soon.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14533 on: Jan 14, 2019, 05:13 AM »
Good morning IW, OG! Good  morning  everyone :bow:

30 heading to 34 later today. Single digits in the mix for late in the week.

OG hope all goes well with the valve job :thumbsup:

IW glad Mrs IW was happy with the outcome. The Patriots are certainly a well oiled machine. Hope you can get the mask figured out.

Eddie hope your week doesn't drag on to long waiting for the weekend and your next outing. Good job with Stephen on the lake the last outing, sounded like a fun time :clap:

I spent the weekend hitting the ice pack. Not sure why but things went backward and the  spasms returned. I am heading back this morning for another adjustment hopefully the Chiropractor will know whats going on. He said from the beginning it was going to be hard to get the pinched nerve freed up. It didn't help putting up with it for the last year.

Here is a story that was on this morning. I thought it was pretty good.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/land-of-10000-stories/at-108-and-105-cribbage-players-battle-for-title/89-7b949709-71b5-4d2e-a84f-1400045ecc26

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14534 on: Jan 14, 2019, 08:25 AM »
Morning all,

OG....good luck with the next surgery  :thumbsup:

IW....must be you're still snoring at nite  ???

WS....sure hope the doc can get that stubborn nerve straightened out soon  >:(  there's fish calling your name out there  :woot: :icefish:

IF45.....hope the appeal works out for you  ;)

IFF....that bike looks like fun  ;D

MrC....hoping this storm coming this weekend doesn't pan out to much, this new ice doesn't need a lot of snow on it  :blink:

Eddie....guys are fishing Oneida on VERY thin ice right now  :cookoo: :nono:  but Delta's good to go if you're interested  :tipup:  might give it a go tomorrow  ;)2

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14535 on: Jan 14, 2019, 04:05 PM »
Good afternoon everyone.

I am guessing this was put out across the country but at the time this was the most anyone knew about the Barron WI kidnapping victim. Sick SOB

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jayme-closs-kidnapping-suspect-decided-to-take-teen-after-seeing-her-get-off-a-school-bus-complaint-says/ar-BBSfdbn?li=BBnb7Kz

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14536 on: Jan 14, 2019, 04:33 PM »
As the grandmother of 2 young girls that scares me to death  :-\

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #14537 on: Jan 14, 2019, 06:50 PM »
Good Evening, All

We had 3/4 inch of snow over the weekend, broom sweep for cleanup, A.C. got 5 inches, this one for this coming weekend sounds like it could have some 'punch' to it

45 - Hoping all goes your way with the appeal - Good Luck with everything else

W.S. - Mrs. W.W. -- Solitary confinement, no lightbulb, throw away the key

O.G. - Hope the next surgery goes well, good luck

W.S. - Did you ask the Dr. about alternating between hot & cold to try and get the nerve to relax?

I.F.F. - Nice looking wheels, good luck, where's the studs? - Condolences to the wife & you for the family loss

I.W. - If you get the mask, hope it works well for you - How's the arm/shoulder?

Mason - At least the trip wasn't a 'goose egg', good luck next go round

H2L - How's the wife doing?

Fshnjhn - How did wrestling go?

Quiet day today, Temps. never got above 30*, Tuesday mid 30's, Wednesday a shot at 40*, smaller lakes & ponds have skim with open areas, hope the freeze for next week
     will make some fishable ice here

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Happy Birthday-Good Eats & Drink-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14538 on: Jan 14, 2019, 06:51 PM »
WS, Thats beyond Sick SMH

Capt Jim....Don't believe there will be any studs.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14539 on: Jan 15, 2019, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Windy 14* on the Hill this am, high of 27 today.  Looking at the extended forecast for this weekend, won’t be heading anywhere far if it holds true....right now it’s showing some crazy amounts of snow possible, 8-12 Saturday 5-8 on Sunday....Doh!

Bud...the bike looks awesome!! Do you know someone using the same model? Will be looking forward to hearing more about its voyages, hope it works out well for you!    :clap: :thumbsup:
  Capt.Jim...hope all is going well on the home front and with the jobs. Crossing fingers the forecast for this weekend is inaccurate... :thumbsup:
  Marv...there sure is some real sick people around, scared stuff. Great article about the cribbage players, enjoyed that! Best wishes on your back ailment, hope you’re feeling good today Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...good luck to you and Mr.WW if venturing out on Delta today, hope the bite is on for your maiden voyage!   :thumbsup: :icefish:
  I-45...best wishes sent to you, hope everything works out well with the judge!   :thumbsup:
  OG...when is the next surgery scehuled?
  Jeff...thanks for the update on LG! I was watching a few guys out yesterday on Million Dollar Beach with the live web camera...didn’t see any spudding that new ice.   :woot:
  Steve...we fished at Little Sand Point Campground on Piseco and we parked in the area on Route 30 right after it crosses the river on Lake Pleasant.
  John...hope the little guy did well in the tournament, looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:

Big day down at the Capitol today, the Governor will be making his big speech today.
  Running out of time again...cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing !

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14540 on: Jan 15, 2019, 04:35 AM »
Morning all,

Just a quick hello before getting out the door  :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: Fingers crossed for some hungry eyes  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14541 on: Jan 15, 2019, 04:41 AM »

Good Morning Eddie, ER's,
                                     It's 15* and mostly cloudy here on my hill, with a high near 30*. ::)
                                     Eddie........The ice was tested there was 4" there. :thumbsup: What's his big speech about? ???
                                     Capt.Jim....My wife hopes so too. My shoulder isn't any better, I did get the results of my blood test and my A1C was 8.0
                          that is the average for 3 months, but the also did a different test, a 3 week average and that was between 7.0 to 7.5 which is good.
                          so with that information I hope the ortho. Dr. will schedule my surgery. I'll make a call to them today!
                                     Wally......I hope you have good luck today if your going out. :thumbsup:
                                     Marv......Back when I was working I had the same back problem and was sent to physical therapy, what the therapist had me
'                          do were some stretching exercises fter some heat to loosen up the muscles, the ice at the end. It seemed to help, he told me before
                           I do any more heavy work is to do the exercises before I start. It seemed to help! :flex: I'll  see if I can find them and send you what to do!
                                     Yesterday a guy that works for our town called me and he is out of water, since I was in the well drilling business I get calls al the time.
                          So I went down to his place and he has a jet pump in the house. He said all of a sudden during the night the pump kept going on and off.
                          After checking everything above ground and found no leaks, my attention went to under ground. I noticed in the home that the installer
                          used a galvanized insert adapter so I told them that they probably used one at the pitless adapter which is brass. What I determined that
                          that's where the leak is. They got someone to come dig it up and last night he called me to tell me  that was exactly the problem. They will
                          have it fixed this morning!
                                     I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out on the ice!

IW

Offline fishinjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What doesnt kill a man makes him stronger
« Reply #14542 on: Jan 15, 2019, 04:54 AM »
Good morning ers!
Getting ready to head into work but thought I'd drop a quick peek and hello!
Long weekend..
Oldest boy shot his 2nd round of indoor archery league Friday.  Shot a 265. Beat yes had yet and he was excited.. he got mad at me last year because I made him stop shooting single spot and switch to a 5 spot target to save on arrows... its paying off now!
Daughters soccer team skunked their opponent 6-0.. was a good game and she got some decent playing time almost had 2 goals..
Little man wrestled Sunday afternoon.. another Hard week.. 1-3 again.. got robbed of a pin in a match he was down 10-2 on.. had kid on his back forn20 sec collectively(guys behind us were just screaming at ref) THATS A PIN.. THATS A PIN.. COME ON REF WTH??
I gave the sMe speech as last week.. telling him that he is only gaining knowlege by losing and that itll make him a better wrestler.. Off to another tournament this weekend also.. hoping that he gets his game on and gets a top 3 place at this event.. He really wants to win this tourney because the first place trophy is 4ft tall!!!!
Good day to all!!!!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14543 on: Jan 15, 2019, 09:38 AM »
Good morning everyone, 18 degrees here this morning. May finally get some fishable ice.

Fishinjohn congratulations on your sons win. Does he shoot a recurve?

I hope everyone has a great and safe day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14544 on: Jan 15, 2019, 09:47 AM »
Icy roads this morning around Grand Rapids to the point that the x-way was closed down both ways west of the city. All we got was a little freezing drizzle north of GR.

Luckily the roads were dry yesterday for a trip to see the wife's hand doctor. It took along time to get a new brace made for her wrist. Then a stop at an old school butcher shop for some steaks. ang they were o good on the grill last night. I did make it to th post office with a couple minutes to spare before lunch hour so the  envelope is in the mail, Marv.

John You are a fantastic father to your kids. Especially getting them to their activities. it is too bad you c son missed out on a pin by a bad ref. It sound like you other son has taken you advice so he is stepping up with his bow shooting abilities.

IW  A while back I knew that the tank on my well was going bad by the constant cycling. I called the well driller that had his name on the well head to see if he knew where the tank was buried. The guy denied drilling it until I made him look at the well cap. he had no idea where the tank was, like some where between the house and the well head. I ended up missing, while digging, the little tank that was buried almost underneath the foundation and under the natural gas line. I had another well man eliminate the little tank and replace it with a bigger tank next to the well after diging up the yard looking for it.

Marv It sounds like you need to find an orthopedic man to find where the nerve is pinched. They have been able to locate my problems but there is nothing that can be done about them such as fusion because of my soft bones.

IFF I hope you can find a place to store your nice bike. You could do like my back door neighbor does with his motor cycles, just let them set out in the weather. ::) He has his oxygen acetylene set up setting out in the weather right next to his storage shed. It has been their for ever.

Eddie
Sounds like a quiet day at work so you do not disturb the governor.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14545 on: Jan 15, 2019, 09:53 AM »
Good Morning ER's hope all are doing well.  I am not to good with grammer and my latest post about the ticker surgery has already been done. I am on to rest stage now with a 10lb. limit on lifting. I forgot to say THANKYOU FOR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES. WW hope you and Mr. WW  land some nice eyes you two seem to have this down quite well. fishn jon nice to hear your kids activity. There is only one hole in the house from an arrow and it's on OG. Only was one broken window from golf ball that's on my brother.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14546 on: Jan 15, 2019, 12:11 PM »
Good day, light winds currently weather guessers calling for a high of 35 warm up tomorrow to 45 before dropping again on Thursday. May this weekend's storm not affect to badly the lakes those of us in it's path fish. also may none of us suffer major problems from the storm.
Ice Wanderer good job helping the town worker with his well not the best time of year to have to dig up the supply line. Keep up the good work with A1-C levels .
Old Goat all the best to you during recovery from the heart surgery.
Whopper Stopper nic story on the cribbage players. Hard to believe at 108 the gentleman is 15TH oldest person in the U.S. going to have to research the age and name of oldest person. just my humble opinion but the confessed murder/kidnapper definitely has problems can see his legal consul asking for a mental evaluation and depending on the finding base their case on them. Bad enough to plan a kidnapping but then be willing to break into the person's home and kill others in the residence to complete the kidnapping screams this person needs help to me. may the back spasm end with more treatment.
Capt.Jim hope you come out of this weekend's storm with little snow so ice formation in your section of NJ. is not set back.
Eddie on my two trips to Speculator/Piseco area only the campground parking lot closest to village of Piseco was plowed out believe it is called Poplar or Polar Point. I fished the other side of Lake Pleasant on my trips.  Guessing a light work day so everything is cleaned up and the capital building ready for the Governor speech tonight.
FishinJohn hope you have recovered from the weekend. Congratulations to your oldest son and daughter . To bad your son lost a match to bad officiating guessing fro the position ref was in he did not see both of the other wrestlers shoulders were on the mat for required 3 seconds. Here is something to discuss with your son's coach and family doctor would it be a good idea on days when tournaments start late morning or afternoons and have later in the day weigh-ins for your son to consume a nutrition drink like Ensure or Boost to help deal with hunger and keep energy level up I would avoid the energy drinks many have high levels of sugar plus caffine.
Tom Turkey glad the roads were good by time you had to take wife to her hand doctor may the new brace help her problem. Nice you have an old fashioned butcher shop in your area. You think well drillers/installers would by law have to provide their customers with a map of their property showing location of supply line to house and any underground storage pits that are part of the system. Probably to logical a thought to ever happen.
Wallyworld may you bring home some nice walleyes from today's trip.

Stay safe have a great day. Best to all fishing.

Offline fishinjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What doesnt kill a man makes him stronger
« Reply #14547 on: Jan 15, 2019, 01:19 PM »
If45.. no he shoots compound
Clean.. THATS A FANTASTIC IDEA!!!!! I will most definitely get some of that ensure for him.. That would help him definetly.. I believe this next weekends tournament weigh ins will be in the a.m.
I have to look at schedule and register him tonight

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #14548 on: Jan 15, 2019, 07:29 PM »
Good Evening, Gang

Mid 30's with really no wind today - From what the guessers are saying, the second wave this weekend will be the problem, feet of snow for NY north of I-86, do your shopping now
     for storm supplies, bread, milk, flour for making cookies - all we are supposed to get here along the jersey shore is a light dusting, maybe some wet snow & rain, next week's
     temps. are supposed to be good for ice making, hopeing, hopeing

T.T. - PM sent

The wife (Ellie) is sick with what appears to be the 'flu', right on cue, she steadfastly refuses to get a 'flu' shot, when I get my 'Fall' physical with the G.P., I always get shots
     for the 'flu' & pneumonia when due, " How come you never get sick?", "because I get the shots, dear", her voice is shot, can't even hear her when she talks ;D, time to go
     check on her

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Happy Birthday-Good Eats & Drink-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline Loudmouth879

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When you find your passion pursue it like crazy
« Reply #14549 on: Jan 15, 2019, 07:35 PM »
Good Evening, Gang

she steadfastly refuses to get a 'flu' shot, when I get my 'Fall' physical with the G.P., I always get shots
     for the 'flu' & pneumonia when due, " How come you never get sick?", "because I get the shots, dear",

I never get the shot every year and don't get the flu

IceShanty Tournament 1st Place Muskie 2012
ISNY Tournament 2nd Place Crappie 2013, 2n

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.