Author Topic: need my shack hauled  (Read 652 times)

Offline coldone

• IceShanty Rookie
need my shack hauled
« on: Dec 20, 2008, 08:48 AM »
hey guys i'm dyin to try out my new shack but the problem is the snowmobile trailer i was supposed to use is no longer available. so i was wondering if there was anybody in the winnipeg area with a skidoo trailer or a trailer of some kind that would be capable of hauling something heavy. the shack is 6x8 and 7 high i am looking to get it to the float plane base just to the side of the road. i can get it on the ice with my sled i hope. will obviously pay fuel and of course an afternoon of fishing.

Offline big-brother

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • bring on the ice!
Re: need my shack hauled
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2008, 09:08 AM »
Where in the Peg are you located?Might be heading out tomorrow.Was thinking of the base area for first Grreenie shot.Have a double wide trailor.When would you be heading out?

Offline Ulikematractor

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2008, 06:30 PM »
hey guys i'm dyin to try out my new shack but the problem is the snowmobile trailer i was supposed to use is no longer available. so i was wondering if there was anybody in the winnipeg area with a skidoo trailer or a trailer of some kind that would be capable of hauling something heavy. the shack is 6x8 and 7 high i am looking to get it to the float plane base just to the side of the road. i can get it on the ice with my sled i hope. will obviously pay fuel and of course an afternoon of fishing.
Is this who i think it is? why the name change?

Offline coldone

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2008, 01:22 PM »
i'm in the north end next weekend would be good but i got it ready to go today. guess i missed the bus lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.