The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: History Lesson  (Read 888 times)

Offline TRIPLE S

• IceShanty Rookie
History Lesson
« on: Feb 13, 2018, 05:17 PM »
For you that might care. "Killerfish" Indian lakes real name is North pond it is the start of the Blackstone canal. was formed in 1800  218 year of fishing going on there its no secret But I am sorry I spoiled you fishing spot .Did not mean any harm. So with that said I wish you and your fishing buddies good luck.

Offline ICEHOLE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • INSTAGRAM: MATTACHUSETTS
Re: History Lesson
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2018, 05:21 PM »
you cant personally  burn a lake that has A. been in telegram with someone holding pike and B. Has thousands of vehicle driving by it on 190/290. you can clearly see the ice fisherman and even WHERE on the lake they are fishing...

^^^^Didnt realize this subject has been beaten a few threads back^^^^^^

Offline W8t B8t

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2018, 05:39 PM »
Hey Don't apologize to the selfish little fisherman on this site I've posted about"spot burning" before sometimes I wonder if the same people who have a problem with it really fish or do they live in mama's cellar seems they have a lot of time to criticize I don't know about you but getting up at 5 driving to the pond drilling and setting up picking up driving home at dark  putting gear away makes ME DAMN TIRED  enough of of these lonely little people

Offline TRIPLE S

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2018, 06:45 PM »
I here you  just want to be the bigger person. I try to keep the negative stuff to myself

Offline moosehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2018, 07:24 AM »
give it up will ya

Offline drfhaha123

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2018, 08:14 AM »
Fished the lake for 50 yrs,if you fish for pike you know there.

Offline KillerFish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Feb 14, 2018, 10:37 AM »
For you that might care. "Killerfish" Indian lakes real name is North pond it is the start of the Blackstone canal. was formed in 1800  218 year of fishing going on there its no secret But I am sorry I spoiled you fishing spot .Did not mean any harm. So with that said I wish you and your fishing buddies good luck.

I just like getting people fired up. Seemed to work for you. You’ve clearly been thinking about it. I also get fired up myself, admittedly. But what else are online forums for?

nothing personal, good luck to you too

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.