The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: The 13TH Team Maine moosehead lake annual expidition up dated 2-24 -2020  (Read 15027 times)

Offline Sluggo65

• IceShanty Rookie
Looks like a little tuna!
Is it making ice yet?

Offline MadFisha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Wish this was work....
Looks like it's been eating good that's for sure.

Offline Linedogg104

• Team IceShanty Addict
That's a little fatty
Fishing is easy. Catching is the hard part.

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
thanks for the heads up  :tipup:

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
Be there tomorrow afternoon  :tipup:
I知 here for the cusk !!!!

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
Is it the same house as last year ?

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Is it the same house as last year ?
Yes

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
👍 sweet

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
I got word from the crew at moosehead.  The report they have the bud light virus and are quarantined there for 4 days.  It is reported that vast quantities of the Lord will cure them (Canadian Lord Calvert).  Keep them in your prayers....
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline Linedogg104

• Team IceShanty Addict
Hahahaha
Fishing is easy. Catching is the hard part.

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
Well guys another great year no doubt 🎉!
As happy as I maybe to be able to keep the title another year and looking forward to sealing the title next year I got to admit I think cusk queen was the real winner with the roll of toilet paper 💩! Hope everyone has a safe trip home and look forward to next year.

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Well guys another great year no doubt 🎉!
As happy as I maybe to be able to keep the title another year and looking forward to sealing the title next year I got to admit I think cusk queen was the real winner with the roll of toilet paper 💩! Hope everyone has a safe trip home and look forward to next year.
  thank you

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Tipman14 thank you for the photos ,congratulations on retaining the largest cusk title. Hope everyone had a great time at Moose Head.  Did anyone ever think that they would see  toilet paper become a sort after item in the United States.  ::)

Steve

Offline Shrinkage

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Fish Therefore I Am
Another epic trip, thank you Linguini and the whole crew for a real good time as always. I have many pics to sort through and once I figure out my gopro Ill post a bunch up.
May God bless and keep you always, may your wishes all come true.
May you always do for others and let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung,
May your hands always be busy, may your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation when the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, may your songs always be sung.
May you stay forever young.

Offline MadFisha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Wish this was work....
Looking forward to the photos ty shrinkage. Dont forget the good ones

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
AArrons nice brookie

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
This year was another great trip, I'm looking forward to the next already. It would be nice to stay all four days for once, without a natural disaster of some kind sending me home. ::) Thank you to Linguini, and to all who helped make it so much fun. Super group of guys. For those who haven't been yet, do it next year.  :tipup:

So tipman prevailed again in the cuskadoo category, now lavaman needs to step it up. I anticipate a full on grudge match in 2021, cusk lives will not matter.  ;)  Quite a few nice fish of multiple species were caught this year. That's a pretty brookie Aaron caught.

Shrinkage is an up and coming force in the film making business, with his brand new GoPro. I bet he got some good pictures, we had quite a varied pick in weather and catching. And Shrinkage still owns the breakfast sandwich category, it doesn't get any better than that.  :thumbsup:

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Another epic trip, thank you Linguini and the whole crew for a real good time as always. I have many pics to sort through and once I figure out my gopro Ill post a bunch up.
  thank you

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
AArrons nice brookie

nice fish and hope you had a good time

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
This year was another great trip, I'm looking forward to the next already. It would be nice to stay all four days for once, without a natural disaster of some kind sending me home. ::) Thank you to Linguini, and to all who helped make it so much fun. Super group of guys. For those who haven't been yet, do it next year.  :tipup:

So tipman prevailed again in the cuskadoo category, now lavaman needs to step it up. I anticipate a full on grudge match in 2021, cusk lives will not matter.  ;)  Quite a few nice fish of multiple species were caught this year. That's a pretty brookie Aaron caught.

Shrinkage is an up and coming force in the film making business, with his brand new GoPro. I bet he got some good pictures, we had quite a varied pick in weather and catching. And Shrinkage still owns the breakfast sandwich category, it doesn't get any better than that.  :thumbsup:   thank you

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Shrinkage is an up and coming force in the film making business, with his brand new GoPro. I bet he got some good pictures, we had quite a varied pick in weather and catching. And Shrinkage still owns the breakfast sandwich category, it doesn't get any better than that.  :thumbsup:

no more trash talking from this guy. its getting serious now. im getting nervous that i finally met my match even though it will be tough to beat my 13lber. lol good times with some good guys.

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Eiderz
I'll tell you saying that Kevin won't fess up.
He caught that cusk out at Jeffries ledge off of Gloucester and kept it refrigerated. ;D
Tuna King says hi. Any eyes this winter?

lol yeaaaa rrrright nobody wants to cusk fish with me. they didnt even come to the banquet with me. cusk are delicious.

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac

congrats bud. you got me again. hey if your not gonna use that toilet paper i could use some to wipe away the tears. lol well done no soar looser here im just glad to see someone else out there with me. cusk are not crap fish and cusk lives matter

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
Omg it has been awesome and believe me there is no trash talking coming from this side . It痴 all in good fun. I actually feel very lucky to get it two years in a row. There is just something built in me that makes everything that痴 competitive much more fun for me and motivates me lol. Looking forward to next year already can稚 promise I値l do it again next year but I知 gonna try like hell lol.

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
ok  now I might even get in on the cuskadoo  thing for next year. but I will have to try to find some junk traps for the junk fish  lol 

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
Bring it lol just remember we fish after your bed time 🥱 lol

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Bring it lol just remember we fish after your bed time 🥱 lol

:o  :roflmao:

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
Is there a date for 2021 yet ?  ;D :tipup: