New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Ice Fishing Device Law Clarification

(1/27) > >>

TheDudeAbides88:
So on a two line lake, can I have more than 2 devices with me as long as only two are in the water at once or is it only two on my person? Like can I have a tip up in the water and bring multiple jig rods with me but only use one at a time? Needs some help understanding how the law works, thanks for the help.

TheCrittaC:
You shouldn't rely on the opinion of random people on the Internet, but I interpret it as two lines in the water at a time.

AQUAASSASSIN:
You can bring 100 traps with you

Only 2 total lines may be in the water though. Unless on a Cusk lake where you can also have 6 more devices

AQUAASSASSIN:

--- Quote from: Oldmanwilga on Jan 21, 2023, 04:20 PM ---40 years of doing what i feel is right never got in trouble. Litter the ice with traps and lines. The law says 2 lines which i read as a trap and 2 jig lines in the same hole plus 2 or 3 bonus lines well beyond my spread so i can deny they are mine when i get checked. My main lines are heritage and my bonus are polars so they dont even look like mine. Epo took a few of my polars over the years becuase i wasnt gonna claim them. Gotta be smart in this difficult economy

--- End quote ---

We must Protect this gem at all costs folks

denali:
Why?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version