Author Topic: Snow  (Read 1996 times)

Offline red_eyes

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • FLAGG!!!!!!!
Snow
« on: Oct 23, 2003, 02:15 PM »
ITS BEEN SNOWING HERE IN MA. FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS,AND HAS BEEN QUITE COLD, ANYONE ELSE GETTING SNOW?
Pain is temporary, trophies last forever

Offline FishDeepCreek

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got 45?
Re:Snow
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 2003, 02:56 PM »
We got a dusting this morning here at Deep Creek Lake Maryland, but temps are supposed to rise to upper 50's for the weekend, and rain. Wont be too long in sure the hardwater will be early this year.

Offline Cooley

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 23, 2003, 03:15 PM »
Callin for snow showers this weekend,lows 30 highs 42
here in the great state of michigan........
How many men does it take to open a beer,
None...it's open when she brings it! ! !

Dark_Cloud

« Reply #3 on: Oct 23, 2003, 03:45 PM »
Got a light dusting over night here in Central NY. And flurries off and on all day....

Jam_Jam

« Reply #4 on: Oct 23, 2003, 04:01 PM »
We've had snow a couple times this year and we've also had +70 degree days here in Alberta...the other night I got up and it was still 60.8 degrees at 3am on a night when we should have been down below 30 degrees...a little weird to say the least!  

BTW, when you southerners converting to metric?...don't ya think its about time ;D

Offline crappieloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • nnnnn......Ice
« Reply #5 on: Oct 23, 2003, 04:56 PM »
Its about 30 degrees and light snow here in N.Y., that means it will probablly be 60 degrees and sunny on Sat.
Maybe thats why i can'T find blades for my auger i measured them and they were 200mm and everyone laughed at me and said you need 203.2mm. What the heck do i know i'm a dinosour and call them 8 inches ???

Offline fishercat

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hard water or soft water just let me fish
« Reply #6 on: Oct 23, 2003, 05:49 PM »
In Ma. we had up to 3" of snow in my area. Still going to be a while before first ice.

mooseslayer

« Reply #7 on: Dec 11, 2003, 02:38 AM »
HEY FISHERCAT GOT ABOUT A FOOT HERE IN N.MAINE.BOUT TIME YOU GUYS DOWN THERE GET POUNDED FOR A CHANGE.WE GOT ABOUT 5IN OF HARD WATER UP HERE.CAUGHT SOME TROUT THE OTHER DAY.HEAD NORTH THERES PLENTY OF ICE.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.