Author Topic: Trailer question....... and weird dream  (Read 400 times)

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
Trailer question....... and weird dream
« on: Oct 22, 2018, 07:50 AM »
First off had a dream last night that my ridgid hammer drill w/ 9ah battery on a 7” bit only could punch about 10 holes.  No bueno.  Had to tell someone so it wouldn’t come true.

Anyways, I have a two place snowmobile trailer that I haul my atv and shanty on.  I also will pull it with just my shanty so I don’t have to try to put it in the back of the SUV.  I am trying to figure out a way to put like woods sides on it or just enclose one side for the shanty.  I don’t want to get a salt shield for it because I strap the atv under the front of the bed.  Can I get some examples of what people have done in the past?
Minnesconsin born and raised

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Trailer question....... and weird dream
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2018, 07:55 AM »
Confused at what your goal is... to keep salt and road grime off a snowmachine like a salt shield would? If it were me I would just install a salt shield and then cut holes where you need to run the straps. I have also strapped a big Jetsled to the front of a snowmobile to work as a makeshift "salt shield" before.
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Trailer question....... and weird dream
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2018, 08:24 AM »
I kicked across this last week ..I don't anything about them but looked interesting

http://www.canvasworksincmn.com/SnoCaps-Trailer-Enclosures.html

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.