The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: New Milwaukee 2803/2804  (Read 1586 times)

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
New Milwaukee 2803/2804
« on: Jul 21, 2018, 07:12 PM »
Switching to a Milwaukee for next season, and ended up waiting to get the new one that just came out. Long story short, I wasn’t satisfied with an 8” on my Ridgid (only need it for whitefish a few times a year, usually used a 6”), so I decided to just sell it all and get the Milwaukee. All said and done after a little buying kits and selling what I don’t need, I’ve got pretty much nothing into this setup!

Anyway, if anyone is interested, here’s the new version. Definitely more compact than my Ridgid, and feels very nice in the hand. The auxiliary handle seems much more thought out than the previous Milwaukee version as well as on my Ridgid. Overall I like it so far, I can update with how it hooks up to the Clam plate once I can find one, with the drill being shorter and having less girth. I did get the 2803 version, as I have no need for the hammer feature. Might as well save a few bucks!

Offline BigSling

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: New Milwaukee 2803/2804
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2018, 10:02 PM »
My 2803 arrived a few days ago and I agree the auxiliary handle appears better designed compared to the 2703/2704. Looking forward to seeing how it performs in a few months.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.