Author Topic: Cold Lake - Lake Trout fishing  (Read 695 times)

Offline Brandon

• Team IceShanty Addict
Cold Lake - Lake Trout fishing
« on: Mar 08, 2018, 12:00 AM »

A few years back I posted an ice fishing video from Cold Lake.  One of my first attempts at really sharing my videos with viewers and people seemed to like it.  A combination of Cold Lake being a New Big Hit and everyone researching it back then... with the lack of media online back then seemed to just produce thousands of views in short order.  All because of those first two cold lake videos I'm still making them 6 years later.  Some people ask me if I ever get board of catching another fish... haven't yet, and pretty sure I can do this for a lifetime.  Thanks for watching guys.  Thanks for helping me get a jump start way back when.  Thanks for helping get me over 10,000 Subscribers this past January!  More ice fishing videos to come.  Who knows where the adventure may lead!

Slaying the lakers in January on early ice with the truck.  Pushed it a bit.  Most guys were still walking out but we drilled out to the spot.  It was action on all day!  Great time with the brother and dad.    Recipe for the day was anchovies and tube jigs.  Jaw Jacker caught a few as well.
THE FISHING DOCTORS ADVENTURES https://www.youtube.com/user/Brandonkop

Offline StevenB

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Cold Lake - Lake Trout fishing
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2018, 08:24 AM »
GREAT VIDEO and Commentary! I felt like I was right there with you, but warmer and out of the wind haha
Thanks for sharing, tight lines, Steve

Offline Brandon

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Cold Lake - Lake Trout fishing
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2018, 07:42 PM »
GREAT VIDEO and Commentary! I felt like I was right there with you, but warmer and out of the wind haha
Thanks for sharing, tight lines, Steve

Thanks... yeah she's a big lake and the wind can certainly be a factor out there!  But the fish were biting.  Glad you like it!
THE FISHING DOCTORS ADVENTURES https://www.youtube.com/user/Brandonkop

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.