Author Topic: ice fishing trailer questions  (Read 1338 times)

Offline urlacher4778

• IceShanty Rookie
ice fishing trailer questions
« on: Jan 19, 2018, 07:57 AM »
Hello everyone, im new to posting here but a long time lurker lol been ice fishing for a few years but finally pulled the trigger on my first permie build its going to be a 7 X 12 drop down trailer with a V on the front got it all drawn up and even ordered the steel for the frame to start fabricating it but i just have a few questions i was hoping you guys might be able to answer. First i know this has been asked a million times but can anyone point me in the directions of some plans or good pictures of a drop down system something i could use to give me ideas when building my own? Second what do you guys use on the underside of the frame to close it off i imagine you wouldnt just leave it open and exposed. Finally maybe the biggest mystery i have is where does a guy go to buy furniture for the inside of the trailer like for instance i wanted some bench seating that can be converted into a bed much like most campers have...i would have thought there would be stuff like that already pre made and for sale on the internet no? Thanks so much for reading and any input you have would help!

Offline BH2

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Dont wish your life away!
Re: ice fishing trailer questions
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2018, 08:14 AM »
Fish house supply has a lot of the stuff you are looking for!

http://fishhousesupply.com/

Good luck with your build I hope this helps!!

Offline Knife2sharp

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2018, 08:20 AM »
Regarding furniture, Google is great, I just searched 'fish house furniture' and the first two sites:  http://fishhousesupply.com and   http://stores.fishnstyle.com/
I don't post on IceShanty often, but when I do - #Legendary

Offline urlacher4778

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2018, 08:22 AM »
yeah i saw those two websites but they dont have a lot in the way of furniture thanks though

Offline BH2

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Dont wish your life away!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2018, 08:46 AM »
There's another supplier I'm trying to find that had a lot more mattresses and even sold the drop axles and all. If I find it I will send you the link!

Offline urlacher4778

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 19, 2018, 08:48 AM »
There's another supplier I'm trying to find that had a lot more mattresses and even sold the drop axles and all. If I find it I will send you the link!

Thanks!! That would be much appreciated!!

Offline urlacher4778

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2018, 08:04 AM »
anyone else have any ideas?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.