Author Topic: Bait,Bait,Open Early "TAG'S" Trying To Be Known for The Best Bait In CT Ice  (Read 910 times)

Offline TAG

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
Hello  Everyone Seem's like we can't wait to get soon enough on  ice "Remember Safety First"  .Bait we offer at "TAG'S" are Pin Heads,small,medium,medium heavy's,Large,Pike Xl,XXL Giant goldies When Available which sell's out Instantly most days ,Small sucker's,Xl Sucker's.Frozen Shiners,hearing,Mackerel. all grubs Bait is Available in "pounds only in bulk" small's up to large if needed bulk.Plus we offer one of the best selection of ice gear in a local ct shop which some of you guy's can vouch for US .We also  open early and 7 days a week for you guy's and girl's.Thankyou for your support Tom Question's 860846-0943 winter hour's Monday,Tues,Wed,Thur 6am-3pm Friday 6am-7pm Saturday 5am-4pm Sunday 5am-noon

Offline P and j outdoors

• IceShanty Rookie
You guys should open a second location up in the northwest corner all the shops around here closed up and unfortunately order my stuff online these days even my spikes and mousies i think alot of guys would agree
When that ice get a poppin the jigs get a droppin ❄🎣❤

Offline TAG

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
Maybe 1 day, great thing is we sell bait in bulk from shiners to grubs so 1 trip makes a group of guys happy with 1 visit.Thanks

Offline icechaser

• Team IceShanty Addict
I'll be stoppin' by for my minnows& spikes(maggots) before goin' up to hit the ice!-

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Good to see you Tom.  Spikes look good.

Offline TAG

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
see ya soon let me no how it goes fishin

Offline imsafanct

• Team IceShanty Regular
Tom I'll be in to see you today or tomorrow with my son Henrik. I hope to get him on some ice this weekend even if it's just for an hour or so.

I took Monday off and that will be my first solo trip; just need to do a little poking around to see where I'll be fishing and what I'll need for bait.

I know you've got us all covered whether we're fishing for panfish, trout, bass, eyes or teeth!

See ya soon.

-Eric

Offline JimG2

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Above the Black Cloud is sunshine
Tommy, do you have replacement flags? I acquired a bunch of gear from MRowinsky when he moved to Florida, and he's got his name and address written on the flags.
Bring your kids hunting and fishing

Offline TAG

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie

Offline imsafanct

• Team IceShanty Regular
We made it in to see Tom this morning and he was awesome as usual. Lots of good conversation, the place is overflowing with gear and loaded with bait. Plenty of goldens for you pike guys but, be aware, they sell FAST! Just a great guy always willing to share what he knows and nobody beats the value he gives you for your dollar.

And most importantly, he cares about us, his customers. He is very concerned about thickness reports as he doesn't want anyone getting hurt.

He's dynamite with kids too, being a Dad himself. My son is 3 and Tom made him feel right at home this morning.

Thanks Tom, I hope to see you Monday morning.

-Eric

Offline TAG

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
Thankyou My mission is for everyone 2 no I care and remember everyone.Seeing your little boy with you reminds me when i walked in for bait with my dad at his age that feeling is still with me today.if i was giving out awards your nominated By us at TAG'S Thankyou

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.