Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1616480 times)

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #10740 on: Dec 03, 2017, 01:51 PM »
Afternoon, Folks

Thick clouds, Damp, chill in the air, Light mist every once in a while, low-38*, high-50* give or take

Mrs. W.W. - If the problem with the neighbor is getting real serious, have Mr. W.W. save a laundry detergent bottle of 'special lemonade' and surround his blind with it, maybe
     even 'baptize' the blind for him

The side trips we made after the accident were good-Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, and a small batch craft distillery-at Jack & Jim, the higher priced tours allow sampling, 1/4 inch
     in the bottom of the shot glass which is enough for tasting product, Jim Beam was 4 samples, Jack Daniels was 5, Craft was 4-some real smooth stuff being made, mm-mm-mm
     brought home a personalized bottle from Jim Beam, same cost as store, tour memorabilia, did a generalized toast to I.S. members at all 3 places-visit to LODGE Cast Iron
     cookware was good too, Grand Ole Op'ry at the Ryman Theatre on Saturday just before the accident can now be crossed off the bucket list, a live show radio broadcast, we are
     glad we did it, only headliner that show was John Oates from 'Hall & Oates', sang his own material, others who sang are up and coming in the music world

I'll be back later, being 'paged' for a chore or something

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Good Eats-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10741 on: Dec 03, 2017, 05:47 PM »
Guess its shrimp for supper, went out and split some firewood, should split some in the morning, then maybe my back will quit saying "SIT DOWN" pretty gray skies this evening, could be the snow clouds are arriving earlier than the guessers thought. :unsure:

Hope the hunts went well, so now let her snow.
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10742 on: Dec 03, 2017, 07:58 PM »
Good morning ER's!! IFF, sorry we had to beat Wisconsin, but we just played better football!  :) I hope all of you still hunting and fishing have a successful day at it!! Doesn't look like we'll be seeing ice down here for quite awhile!!  >:(
   you were playing 2nd string ends and a tight end( transformed lineman) 1 bomb and a 2 yard pass behind the line with a missed tackle x2 not to mention one of our TD getting called back on a hold? Anyway you aren't in the playoffs thank god for Iowa you know the other bad team.

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10743 on: Dec 04, 2017, 12:31 AM »
Well good morning too all my 9:45 buds. The deer gods where very kind to me on Saturday. Cold crisp windless day. At 8:30 heard that familiar crunch,crunch coming. They where coming fast I picked out the 4th one in a string of 5. The Creedmoor got baptized,double lung 30 yards and down. It was a chip shot at about 50 yards. After tagging and field dressing,I preceded to drag it back to my stand. I told my son and family I'd quit around 1:00 pm. So now I'm waiting for a buck. Well no buck shows up,about 12:30 I get a text from a friend asking me how many tags I have. I told him I had 3 and that I shot a mature doe at 8:30. He then tells me he knows a family that could  some deer meat. I tell him I wished you could have text me earlier because I let several doe walk by and I'm about to call it a day. I said I only wanted one more grinder for my annual sausage making day. I told him I'll give them the one I shot and take a chance next week to get mine. He's said no you keep it. Well after the brief text being the stubborn and persistent guy I decided to hunt till dark. At 4:15 I saw a group of 4 about 125 yards in some think stuff. After deciding which one was a mature adult and finding a small 8" window I dialed the Vortex scope up to its max 12 power and the Creedmoor barked again. At the shot she kicked her hind legs and deer scattered everywhere. After searching nearly till 5 pm I had not found even a sign of a hit or the deer. Just about ready to call it quits,when I saw a furry brown log. lol I felt kind of stupid for not finding it quickly but 125 away with no snow through the big brown woods was a challenge. Here I am a 65 year old guy that had a quadruple bypass last October in the woods  attempting to get two adult deer out. lol   I got the first one back to my vehicle with the help of my trusty deer cart. I decided to leave my second tagged and field dress deer in area that could be found easy later. After getting home later than expected( a bit of worrying) I called my son and he came over about a hour later and we went back and recovered number two. Unfortunately there's no cell phone service in the area I hunt unless I'm on top of the hill. Sunday morning the biggest doe went to the family that was in need of the deer. I was a bit tuckered out and put my deer in my friends walk in cooler Sunday morning and did nothing Sunday but rest up lol and smoked about 5 pounds on deer snack sticks that turned out about as good as they can. They will get consumed during the Steelers game tonight with a couple of cold ones. Today I'll retrieve and quarter her up and probably freeze the deer and make the sausage after Christmas like always. My son and wife said that your done hunting for deer this year. Well I'm sure I'll get out a few more times in search of Mr Buck but it would have to be a very nice buck to shoot. I did enjoy myself all alone in the deer Saturday but one of the biggest highlights was the super moon,getting number two out with my son.It was simply spectacular. I felt very lucky to still be here after last year's ordeal and blessed to do the things I've enjoyed all my life. Sorry to ramble so long but just wanted to share my big day. Again thanks to all the well wishers and good luck to every one. Now we need ice ice baby.lol Good luck to everyone in pursuit of fish or fur.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #10744 on: Dec 04, 2017, 02:28 AM »
Good Morning Capt.54, Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 29* high of 41 here for today. Late on the rise this morning, not much time to post.

Did want to say Congratulations to Capt.54 for his success and great story!! Way to go Capt.!!   :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff...crossing fingers you had a shot at one!

Will catch up to you all this afternoon...concrete coming at 5...cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #10745 on: Dec 04, 2017, 04:02 AM »

Good morning captain54, Eddie, ER's,
                       It's 30* here on my hill with a full moon or new moon but it bright! :woot:
                       Congratulations captain on your success! :clap:
                       Eddie.......One thing I've learned about hunting here, there are no guarantees, I saw those 4 Deer again, one was
               a buck, must have been a button but he tried to mount one of the other Does. :blink:
                      Marv......How did you make out at the "Shack"?
                      Wally.....If the blind is on your posted property you should take the blind home, either he'll let it go or come ask for it.
              Then you can tell him to keep off your posted property. :%$#!:
                      Today I have to take the wife's car to the garage, her left rear break is grinding really bad.
                      I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10746 on: Dec 04, 2017, 04:09 AM »
Congrats Captn54. Great story. Always great when some one is willing to help some on else out. That is what the world is supposed to be about.

My son got his buck yesterday but not the way you want to. Not much left when hit at 70mph. It looks like his van might be totaled

Up early with a leg cramp that did not want to go away. Now back for more shuteye.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10747 on: Dec 04, 2017, 05:01 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Congratulations Capt.54 :clap: :clap: :clap: Excellent story, Thanks for sharing it with us, Hats off to helping the other family out with some meat :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have to take the wife to the bus stop this morning so I have to get going soon. All was well at the shack, no signs of anyone else even walking through. I am planning a couple of days out there toward the end of the week and see if I can find a doe.

Today's project is a water leak when using the shower upstairs. I am pretty sure it is the valve but if not it could be a pipe. Not looking forward to any part of it, but fixing is over due.

Best of luck to all no matter what's on the agenda :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #10748 on: Dec 04, 2017, 05:46 AM »
Morning everyone!   It's 20° and foggy. Have a busy week this week. Looks like I have some catching up to do on this thread. Congrats capt. 54. I hunted hard the last 3 days of northern zones rifle season....no deer. Hopefully I can get out 1 more time for late black powder season this week. Sorry for the short post but have to get going lots going in today trying to get some storm drain pipes replaced at a pallet manufacturing plant before tmrw rain hits. Have a great day all

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10749 on: Dec 04, 2017, 06:54 AM »
Good morning. 22 this morning and heavy frost.
Congrats to Capt. 54. Sounds like everyone will be happy. Good Luck with getting the buck.
WW, the party sounds like it went well.
Yesterday was the last day of hunting here in the Northern zone. Most hunters that I have talked to saw very few deer. I think the warm weather had a lot to do with that. There were some nice bucks taken. A friend of my nephew got a 10pt with 22" spread last Thursday. It weighed 197lbs dressed. I haven't seen a picture yet but Ron said it was a stud.
Not much planned today....Have a good one...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #10750 on: Dec 04, 2017, 08:15 AM »
Morning ER's!! Had a terrible time trying to get on the Shanty yesterday!! It was super slow or I just couldn't get on! Scott must have gotten it figured out because it's fine now!! OG, It's just a game and it doesn't bother me that we didn't  make the playoffs! You can say what you want, but we're both out of the playoffs. Everyone have a great day at whatever you do!! :tipup:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Sandalsnsocks

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10751 on: Dec 04, 2017, 08:16 AM »
Thanks guys! Utah boy here, temperatures are finally supposed to come down this week, I did have a day off Saturday and drove up to a lake to check, had a nice morning drinking coffee and watching ducks on the open water
Easy does it.
Let them go so they can grow.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10752 on: Dec 04, 2017, 08:30 AM »
Sandals, you need to update your profile with your location! Thanks in advance!!! :tipup:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Sandalsnsocks

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10753 on: Dec 04, 2017, 08:34 AM »
I think I got it,
Easy does it.
Let them go so they can grow.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10754 on: Dec 04, 2017, 08:38 AM »
I think I got it,
You got it!! Thanks!!

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
« Reply #10755 on: Dec 04, 2017, 09:04 AM »
Good Morning Folks!!  Hope everyone had a good year.  Same old stuff for me, house reno, house sitting, camping, and of course FISHING!!  Hopefully Mark (DealNinja) let you all know I was okay after he found me on Facebook.

Last trip out in the boat was Dec 1st.  In the 40s but sunny so tolerable til the wind picked up.  We picked up a teeny tiny coho and kept a small laker and really pretty splake with pink fins and belly.  Launched the boat that day, weeper hole was either frozen or plugged with something and the motor was alarming (low oil.)  Took the boat out, drove it 3 miles down the road to the Mercury dealer/repair (closest place) got oil, they put their muffs on and ran water thru the motor and it worked right away.  Then launched 45 min after we were planning on being on the water.  Good thing it wasn't a Sunday, prob would have scrapped that trip!

I have a coupon code for $15 off a $75 or more purchase from FishUSA if anyone is interested.  I'll PM you the code, first to request it gets it.  I'll post it on the general board tomorrow if no one wants it here.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10756 on: Dec 04, 2017, 09:15 AM »
Mindy, It's great to have you back among us!!! I hope you plan on staying for the season!! We've missed you!!!  ;D

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10757 on: Dec 04, 2017, 09:49 AM »
Mindy
DITTO to OS's Post!!!

Welcome back.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10758 on: Dec 04, 2017, 10:57 AM »
Nice to see you back Mindy, Glad you got some fishing in with the new boat.  Think I was in one same size as yours.  Now I want one.  Or at least a new/newer 4 cycle motor.  How was Timbers year ?

Congrads Captain54 WTG.

Good day to all.

Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10759 on: Dec 04, 2017, 12:54 PM »
Finally the deer is all in the freezer. I bought an 8 lb. pork shoulder to mix in the venison as a binder for 99 cent a lb. I took the bone out and it weight about 8 oz. The rest of the shoulder is in the freezer to stiffen it up so I can cut it into steaks and roasts.

The wife asked me if I was going to town to get the mail. Hearing thunder, I looked at the radar. I told her not until this storm passes. The next county over was almost all yellow with a few spots of orange mixed in. Not often we have thunder in December.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10760 on: Dec 04, 2017, 01:05 PM »
Afternoon all,

Been having quite a struggle trying to get on the site today  >:(  I see it's a server issue not gremlins on my end so that's a plus  :thumbsup:

Another sunny mild day here almost 50*  @)   I saw 5 motorcycles out cruising yesterday  :wacko: :blink:  it was a nice day,but...... :cookoo: tomorrow looks like a rainy one then temps start to drop to more winter like weather  :clap:

Hope everyone is having a good Monday no matter what you're up to  ;D  Stay safe.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10761 on: Dec 04, 2017, 02:13 PM »
Capt54 - Congrats on the does!  Some of your language cracks me up..."Swamp donkeys" and the Creedmore "Barking!"  LOL!  Funny stuff.  Glad you had a great Saturday!  Sometime you'll have to tell me how you came up with swamp donkey.  The only thing our group says is if you accidently shoot a small, immature doe, it's a "Skipper" cause when you drag it, it skips across the ground or the snow!  ;D

Mindy - Welcome back!!!  Thanks for taking the time and stopping by.  I  got a feel for how valuable your free time is after talking to you.  I hope you can stop by and say hello every now and again!  ;)  (You obviously have a fan club here ;D)

The weather was gorgeous here until about an hour ago.  I suppose that means the rains are coming, but AFTER THAT!!!!  THE BIG FREEZE!!!!  YIPPEE!!!  I'm shooting for fishable ice locally by Saturday the 16th.  That's probably a little optimistic, but I'm sticking to it.  The timing couldn't be better either, coming the weekend right after our deer season ends.  Gotta get online with Knutson's and get my bait order placed asap!!!

Oops!  Almost forgot!  Welcome Sandalsnsocks!  Glad you felt compelled to join the ERC! (early risers club ;D

Hope everyone is having a great day!

DN

Edit to add:  Just placed my order with Knutson’s and by the time I finally hit the ‘Place Order’ button, I was practically giddy.  LOL!   ;D
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10762 on: Dec 04, 2017, 05:28 PM »
I'm glad to hear that ordering bait can do that for you!!!  :woot: :thumbsup: :roflmao: :clap: :flex: ;)2 :whistle:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #10763 on: Dec 04, 2017, 06:05 PM »
Good evening everyone foggy day here in the mid Hudson river valley.
Eddie the family friend's children live out of state I try to visit the grave 3/4 times a year in rural church cemetery often find dead flowers from last trip still on the grave. Hope the hunting improves for you.
Ice Wanderer may problem with brakes be minor I had to replace my left rear rotor last month.
Whopper Stopper glad you received a good dental report and all was well at the "shack" . Glad your helper brought his A game and you knocked out side jobs something tells me you would not put up with to much slacking on the job.
Mr.Turkey sorry to read about your son that is the expensive way to harvest a deer.
Wallyworld may you get things resolved with the neighbor. You need to find a helper with the cookie baking a lot of time and expense for one person.
Capt. Jim sound like a good trip in spite of car accident. John Oats would be last act I would expect to see preforming at Grand Old Opry.
IFF good idea to get wood supply ready for when cooler weather finally arrives in your area.
Captain54 congratulations on the does ,nice that you are able to help a needy family. Also good to read your are able to enjoy the outdoors after the heart surgery.
Mealworm may a big buck pass by you during black powder season.
OldSailor hope things are fixed in regards to Ice Shanty issues lately I log in and then get message you are not connected to internet if I wait a few minutes Ice Shanty comes back on the screen.
Sandalsnsocks thank you for updating your profile. May you find the lake iced over on your next visit.
Deal Ninja congrats to your sister may you get a shot also before the season closes for year.
Yoopergirl welcome back good to hear all is well and your as busy as ever . Happy the boat motor issue was minor. Looking forward to more posts from you.

Have a good evening folks.
Steve

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #10764 on: Dec 04, 2017, 07:16 PM »
Good Evening, Everybody

Even thou it was sun & clouds, the temps. really never got too high-hovered @ hi 40's; rain for tomorrow(Tuesday) with the winter chill coming in on the coattails

Mindy - Welcome Back, you've got lots of reading to do to catch up, need our Timber stories

Clean - Hall & Oates cut their 'eye teeth' on Memphis-Nashville Country, R&B, Rock - 1 thing I noticed about John was how well he is aging, his voice had some more 'gut' to it

54 - Welcome to the '9:45', the pleasure is all ours; excellent donation of the one doe; you probably feel better than new after the surgery, NICE

T.T. - What was the dressed weight ?

MWorm - Have you been seeing any signs of deer where you hunt?

The wife's SUV got delivered today from Nashville, the ins. co. adjuster will be here tomorrow to inspect it for the damages, the transaxle will be the big one, will have to lift
     SUV to inspect that damage, have to wait and see how that goes, at least it is here; Started to do some more 'work' on the I.F. gear, going to take a page from Mindy's
     'playbook' and reorganize lures & jigs into containers with foam, will pull the sleds-flipover-other gear later this week for the 'going over', C'MON ICE, maybe this year we
     will get some fishable ice here

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Good Eats-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10765 on: Dec 05, 2017, 12:20 AM »
Good Evening, See a few more lakes are getting a little ice, at the higher elevations

See Marvin might want to tinker in his heated garage, with a blizzard outside.

Bait is one thing that has not arrived at the store yet.  But that's ok, I'm not in a rush yet.  Auger batteries are at the ready.  Still need to take stock of my ice jigs/baits.

Go word a brother downed a big buck near his place in Wisconsin, Crawford County weighted in at 327# with a 28" spread on the 10 point rack.   :woot:

I sure miss White tail hunting back there.

See you all in the morning.  Pillow time for me.

Bud

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #10766 on: Dec 05, 2017, 12:52 AM »
Morning 945'rs! Yesterday's pipe job went very well just have a few things to button up should only take an hour or 2.then mobilize to the next job putting in a parking lot in lake george at a reality office owned by Ralph macchio, the karate kids father.then have to come home and get ready, we are harvesting a few hogs,going to try for 2 an evening. Will be glad when all 6 are gone.

Capt jim, saw some real good deer sign. Saw a ton of scrapes and some good sized trees that were being rubbed. Had a few pics of some real nice bucks

IFF, how was the walleye supper? Congrats to ur brother! That is an insane buck.

Mr C, a big buck would be nice, but I'd be happy with anything at this point.

Yooper, nice to see u back! How's timber?

WW, you sure we're busy with the cookies. It's gotta be tough not to sample a bunch. There's nothing like cookies fresh out of the oven.

TT, glad u got a deer! It's meat in the freezer....nice. I'm not a fan of butchering venison hate dealing with the silver skin.

Eddie, hope this work week flys by for ya. Should have some better hunting conditions this weekend.

WS, good luck if u head back out to the shack.

Capt 54, hope u can get on a buck soon.

DN, hope u can connect with a deer before end of the season,and I hope u guys have ice by the 16th. That should mean that we have ice too. How but those steelers last nite.sure wasn't pretty but they got it done. Hope Ryan shazier is ok, looked like a nasty hit.

Sorry if I missed anyone time to get some sleep. Have a great day all

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #10767 on: Dec 05, 2017, 02:24 AM »
Good Morning MW, Bud, Morning Everyone,
  Mild 39* this am, winds are picking up with rain coming, high of 51 expected today.
Typed up a lengthy post yesterday afternoon, hit the send button and it sent me back to to logging in? Signed on again, tried to retrieve my post...looks like theres another one floating out there someplace!

MW..hope the parking lot job goes well today for you! Say hello to " Daniel San's " father for us, that's pretty cool! Best of luck with the black powder and the hogs!   :thumbsup:
  Bud..congrats to your brother on that slammer buck, would love to see a picture if he sends you one!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Steve..thank you...after Sundays hunt, denfinetly need more luck!
  Capt.Jim..best wishes with the car! Didn't realize Hall&Oates made their way through Memphis-Nashville, interesting!
  Mark..still pulling for you with the hunting, good luck next trip! Colder weather coming will be a big plus!   :thumbsup:
  Welcome back to our nurse Mindy! Glad the boat was an easy fix and you got your trip in, awesome!   :clap:
  Wally..had a buddy of mine who had a similar problem with another guy putting up a stand near his area..he used an old bottle of Stetson Cologne on it to make things smell better..worked very well for him!   ;D   Mr.WW seeing anything?
  Marv...best of luck with the doe hunting this week, glad everything was ok at the shack!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...was hoping you'd pull off a last minute shot like your buddy did in Maine, dang! Best of luck with the black powder if you're hunting this week.   :thumbsup:

In baseball, they call it a swing and a miss. In deer hunting, they call a miss a choke....I choked Sunday morning on a beautiful 8 pointer.... :%$#!:  Long story short, someone trespassing on the land I have permission to hunt fired a shot about 7:30am Sunday morning. Looking down the pasture, I saw a doe come flying out, and then another, and then a beautiful 8 in high gear.
  They were about 80yds. out and quartering away when I saw them, raised the gun, got him in the scope and just as I was about to fire, got a large tangled bush in my crosshairs. Pulled off and then got back on him, fired, he never stopped.
  I stayed put for awhile, put on my safety vest and went looking for the trespasser first. Found him and threw him off the property. Looked for blood and hair for over an hour, couldn't find anything. Running shots have always been a problem for me, usually won't take one, but he was worth a try....choked!! 
  Hoping I get another chance at that one, that's what keeps us going back I guess... ;D.   Cawfee's on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #10768 on: Dec 05, 2017, 03:49 AM »

Good morning MW, Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 38* and breezy here on my hill with rain in the forecast, and maybe some snow mixed in. The long range
                looks good to lower the water temps. My friend JonNY has already been on some ice so maybe later in the week, I'll
                start my ice season! :flex: :clap: :thumbsup:
                         Mindy........We were worried about until DN fond you on FB, you need to check in once in a while in the off
                season! :whistle:
                         Eddie.......I'm sorry to hear about your choke, but I wouldn't call it that, I'd call it a good effort miss! It's hard
                to take a running shot with a scope! :flex:
                         Bud.........Ditto on you brother's buck! :clap: :thumbsup:
                         DN.........Keep trying! :flex:
                         Took my wife's car down to the local garage both rear breaks down to metal so new rotors and pads for that,
                it will probably be done this morning.
                         I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or at play.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10769 on: Dec 05, 2017, 05:18 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, IW! Bud is still sleeping :unsure: Good Morning Everyone :bow:

A round of snow and ice here overnight. Temps are around 20 and dropping with 30mph winds. Man I am glad I don't have to go to the jungle :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to your brother Bud :thumbsup: Sounds like a dandy.

Eddie, tough luck on the buck. Like IW said "Good effort miss". Sometimes you just have to try and make things happen. Dang, I feel bad for you :%$#!:

Hope the car fix goes well IW :thumbsup: Hope you get all the fishing gear ready to go and have a chance to get out and use it.

I am still trying to fix the shower, I ran into a couple of problems yesterday. I also had to put in a blinker bulb on the Buick and when I got home I noticed a headlight out ??? That is on the list for later.

I am getting "The Look" :woot: Talk to you all later!

I don't mean to forget anyone but I am off to the bus with the wife.

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.