The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Anyone in the Helena area want to go fishing....?  (Read 714 times)

Offline smoothice

• IceShanty Rookie
Anyone in the Helena area want to go fishing....?
« on: Jan 15, 2010, 03:31 PM »
I am going ice-fishing during the week of 1-18 to 1-22  (Next week)

I am going to try the area right off the shoreline by the campground over by the York Bridge. (About a mile from the bridge over by the campground-Right down the road from the restaurant in front of those houses). Only going out on the ice about 30-40 feet or so.

I am looking for someone guys to go with me so that I can send you out on the ice first to see if it is safe LOOOOL

Seriously, if anyone wants to give it a shot next week, send me a note as a reply here and I will send you a PM on your profile in here. I live in the Helena area and have just started ice fishing here this year. Looking to connect with some fellow ice fisherman.

I saw lots of trout over there this summer.

Send me a reply here if interested. I am open any day during the week. Maybe we could get a bunch of us together from this forum and have a cook out etc. - Paln the eats etc ahad of time. Looking forward to hearing back from some of you.

Smoothice!!

Offline Mt.Bucket

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Anyone in the Helena area want to go fishing....?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2010, 04:53 PM »
That sounds like it could be fun, the cook out that is. A fish fry on the ice or something.
Live Free Or Die.

Offline smoothice

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2010, 05:01 PM »
I have a freezer full of rib eyes aand sirloins. One will be reserved for each person that wants to show up.

Some else bring the beer. I'll look for your notes.

Offline bighof

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • have you seen me walk on water????
« Reply #3 on: Jan 15, 2010, 06:58 PM »
Are you going to try to sell us a Kirby vaccum when we get there???? Sounds too good to be true.
l

Offline smoothice

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2010, 07:37 PM »
I'm not a salesman. No, also, I better make a disclaimer now, TO the first ten guys. LOL

If not, I might get myself in a little trouble. The entire town will show up. LOL

And no, no strings attached. Just looking for a bunch of folks to shoot the bull with and hang out on the ice and have a good time. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.