Author Topic: Today’s trip / reports  (Read 698 times)

Offline cr123kidd

• IceShanty Rookie
Today’s trip / reports
« on: Dec 30, 2017, 03:04 PM »
Today was my first day out on hard water in a couple years . I took some shiners and went to tillinghast ... found 5-6 inch’s of ice ....  plenty of people  have already drilled holes there .. caught a couple small pickerel and a bass ...

Checked out barbers and there was Multiple people ice-skating out there 4-5 inch’s there

Checked wordens and there was some guys on the edges ice fishing but was told  there’s still open water in the middle of pond and 4 inch’s on edges

Checked tucker out ...  Report from the man on the ice was the ice was good but stay on the edges   It’s 2-3 inch’s on the drop off 150 yards out but it was 6 inch’s where he was fishing 

Offline cr123kidd

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Today’s trip / reports
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2017, 03:09 PM »
 One of the last times I was icefishing was a couple years ago and it was at Wilson’s reservoir for tournament that was posted on here .....  at that tournament I was served some delicious dynamite via  snowmobile  and  I met a couple guys from the blog    Halfhooked.     Chepiguy.  BassRI where just some manes I remember 👍    one of you fellow members told me there was a funny story you have to tell me about ice fishing Tillinghast Pond...  after the tournament I never caught up with you....   3 years of later I’m still waiting for that ice fishing story  lmfao 😂🤦‍♂️😂

Offline RIMainuh

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Cold nuf for ya?
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2017, 03:14 PM »
Nice Fish kidd. Here's the shakedown at Bowdish. Skunk..... but it was more of a work out the gear and find a spot to fish day. Still have a 1/2 dozen shiners in the bucket for tomorrow. Might try to run out after dark and bottom fish some spam and dead shiners for Cats.

Chepachet....The Alaska of Rhode Island

Offline Ballbag

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 30, 2017, 07:53 PM »
Awsome! :thumbsup:

Offline acapotos

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2018, 09:24 PM »
Anyone go to tillinghast this week?  Thinking of going tomorrow but wondering how thick it is after the 60 degree weather

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.