Author Topic: Going fishing tomorow  (Read 1366 times)

Offline ShawnM

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Captain of Team Mercer
Going fishing tomorow
« on: Feb 24, 2006, 09:01 AM »
Going fishing tomorrow in NY . Anyone want to meet up ? Going to Highland lake for perch ,crappies, pickerel Or going to White Lake for so Perch ,Crappies,pickerel & Trout. If anyone wants to meet up let me know ASAP. So we can pick a time & a place to meet
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals   ;D

JasonUpstate

Re: Going fishing tomorow
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2006, 09:09 AM »
What the ice like on highland? I heard from two different sources it was rock solid and the other it wasnt safe at all...

I might be heading up to highland with my sister tomorrow...

Offline ShawnM

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Captain of Team Mercer
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2006, 09:21 AM »
JasonG you are talking about Highland lake in NY State ? If so Last Sunday there was 8  to 9 inches of good ice. Now I say there has to be a good 11 to 12 Of good ice .

JasonUpstate

« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2006, 09:25 AM »
JasonG you are talking about Highland lake in NY State ? If so Last Sunday there was 8  to 9 inches of good ice. Now I say there has to be a good 11 to 12 Of good ice .

Yes the highland up in sullivan...

Well its good to hear it has 8-9 inches at least....

I might see ya up there... Ill have a new blue fishtrap pro with me....

Offline ShawnM

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Captain of Team Mercer
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2006, 09:38 AM »
Where are you thinking of fishing ? I have a New blue Dodge Dakota Quad Cab & I will have my wood fishing box I'll be in all light tan camo with a power auger. I might fish by the small cove or to the right of the sand bar in to 15 to 20 feet of water.

JasonUpstate

« Reply #5 on: Feb 24, 2006, 10:21 AM »
Where are you thinking of fishing ? I have a New blue Dodge Dakota Quad Cab & I will have my wood fishing box I'll be in all light tan camo with a power auger. I might fish by the small cove or to the right of the sand bar in to 15 to 20 feet of water.

I was thinking of just parking at the sand beach bar parking lot and walking out... I've never hit highland before... Ive fished white lake and lake supieror a bunch of times...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.