Author Topic: Barnstead area  (Read 2181 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Barnstead area
« on: Mar 08, 2023, 05:57 PM »
Looking for ice conditions in the barnstead area. A personal message would be best . Willing to share info on small lakes or ponds in the lakes region . Thanks in advance
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Barnstead area
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2023, 07:32 PM »
Thanks for the pm’s..side note won a 1,000 dollar gas card from the goodhue boat company yesterday after signing up for a raffle ..boat gas only ..great score
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2023, 07:46 PM »
Sweet.
Salmonemia

Offline george_l

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2023, 08:14 PM »
Great win on the gas card!  I love raffles!

Offline DConICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2023, 01:12 AM »
Great Deal...

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2023, 08:42 AM »
What a flippin mess out on the ice yesterday  ..after Tuesday and Wednesday we will need  a helicopter to get our crap out there

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 12, 2023, 08:47 AM »
What a flippin mess out on the ice yesterday  ..after Tuesday and Wednesday we will need  a helicopter to get our crap out there

The snow/slop on the ice seems like January conditions not mid March, the next storm will make walking out there near impossible ! :(

Offline jigmaster5

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Mar 12, 2023, 09:00 AM »
It was sloppy (slushy) in the sunapee area, too.  Manageable, but not pleasant.

Offline TheCrittaC

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Set the hook!
« Reply #8 on: Mar 12, 2023, 05:52 PM »
It wasn't too terrible today in the Monadnock region. I had to open the door on the shack around noon because it got too hot and it probably got worse after I left.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.