Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 217820 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1170 on: Jan 21, 2023, 09:43 AM »

WS

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1171 on: Jan 21, 2023, 10:14 AM »
That’s a lot of Hasenpfeffer running around there… ;D
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1172 on: Jan 21, 2023, 04:35 PM »
SxS was ready and warm when I got there. They had it inside which was nice as all the frost was gone.
Got the tracks on today as well as swapped out the mid mount for the plow so it sits right on with the tracks on.

It's a hard job getting those tracks on. Pretty heavy and awkward.

Steve
There is a mount on the SxS and another mount connects to it.
The plow connects to that mount. I have one for wheels and a custom one for the tracks as the tracks lift the vehicle another 5 1/2".

The one on the left is the custom and the right is the factory one.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1173 on: Jan 21, 2023, 04:47 PM »
Dave...glad things are moving in the right direction for you  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The deer are getting hungry around here with all the snow. At one point there were seven deer fighting for bird food. By the time I got to the window three got chased off.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1174 on: Jan 21, 2023, 08:54 PM »
 Good evening, thank you for the kind words on coming addition to my extended family . Like some of you my weather forecast is calling for rain/snow tomorrow evening into Monday morning. depending on elevation and temperatures some parts of my section of NY. will see mostly rain with the storm ending as wet snow leaving slush.
Eddie just what you don't need several ices of snow slowing down ice development on lakes by you. May your sons have brought home some rabbits today.
Ice Wanderer birthday wishes sent for son #3 . May you not have to spend to many hours cleaning up from the coming storm.
Hunts2long thank you for the geography lesson on Sacandaga and other rivers in your area. May Scout be doing better might have hurt herself chasing the rabbit/rabbits that visit your yard.
Whopper Stopper thank you for sharing the deer photo and rabbit video. i hope your wife has fun things for the two of you to do this weekend.
Wallyworld I saw post in the Oneida lake Diehards thread about people fishing on the lake in places the recently froze over may the area not make state news due to a rescue or recovery of people who have gone through the ice.
Raquettedacker funny how animals find the areas of heat in homes my sister and BIL's house was built in the 1920's their cat will sit /sleep by or on the radiators this time of year.
Drifter thank you for the photo and explanation. so one plow blade but two different mount systems so height is correct when tires are switched out for the tracks. glad the SxS was warmed up and ready when you arrived to pick it up.
Fish/hunt4ever may you and your family have caught fish today and have a couple entered for prize drawings.

Have a good night. best to all fishing .
   Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #1175 on: Jan 22, 2023, 04:27 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm 27* on the Hill this am, snow expected to roll in this afternoon, high of 34 today. Guessers still predicting about 8” for my area by tomorrow’s ending…time will tell.

Jeff….Happy 40th Birthday to your son, hope you all shared a wonderful evening together!!  :clap: :bow:  Imagine you’re going to be pretty busy over the next couple days with this incoming storm…take er easy with the snowblowing! Thanks for the LG info, hopefully some good cold weather will settle in soon and build some ice.  :thumbsup:
  H2…glad Scout is on the mend, might have taken a slip on the ice? My son sent me a few pictures from a buddy of his fishing one of the bays on the reservoir yesterday…he didn’t mention ice thickness but caught 2 nice pike. Good luck on the lanes this evening and safe travels!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…thanks for sharing the video, look’s like the alfalfa is drawing them in nicely!  :clap: I’ll share that with the boys so they at least see something….no shots fired yesterday!  ;D
  Wally…I’ve been keeping up with the Oneida thread, amazing how fast some of that ice went! Hopefully those heading out play it safe and don’t press their luck too much… :thumbsup:
  Dom…Misty looks quite content near the heat, lol, what a cool pet!!  :clap: :thumbsup: 
  Dave…excellent news on the S x S, glad you were able to get the track’s on…sounds like a tough one man job!  :flex: :clap:  Hope the custom mount works well, looking forward to your adventures coming!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…no bunnies yesterday for the boys, but they switched gears today and hoping for some fish this morning!  ;D. I guess the snow coming will be fine for cooling down the open water on some of the lakes, but it’s going to be an issue for what’s still frozen…especially the thin ice that will be covered.
  FH4…best of luck today!   :tipup:

Meeting up with some of my family members late morning at the cemetery to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday and then have lunch together. It’s been quite awhile since many of us have been together, looking forward to seeing most everyone again today.  Cawfee’s on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1176 on: Jan 22, 2023, 05:04 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 24* and cloudy here on my hill, with snow moving in later today. ::)
                           Eddie........Good luck today to the boys on their fishing adventure. :thumbsup: I hope you meeting up with your family has pleasent
               memories. :)
                           Marv.........Thank you for the video, there are a lot of different critters visiting the feed station. :whistle:
                           H2l...........I hope Scout's limp improves. :thumbsup:
                           Wally........The ice on some lakes isn't really good ice, it seems to disappear quickly. :blink:
                           Dom.........Any idea how old Misty is? ???
                           Dave.........I'm glad you got your SxS back and you're ready for a trip to the cabin. :flex:
                           Steve........Congratul ations for the new addition to your family. :thumbsup:
                           I want to thank everyone on the Birthday wishes for my son. it was a nice celebration last night.
                           Well my Giants didn't do so well last night, congratulations to the Eagles and their fanbase.
                           Today I have to run a few errands in town then football the trest of the day.
                           I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1177 on: Jan 22, 2023, 05:43 AM »
Good morning ER’s. 42 and looking like will be most of today

Radar shows OG had some snow roll through, you ever get a good cap on your local lakes ?

Daughter got in about 3:00 so got to see the first football game and we had steaks on the grill for supper between the games

They have to be back in Wisconsin Tuesday

Word is a new coil is on the way for the new saw

Dave good to see you’ve got the tracks and plow on. Time for another nap

Best to all
Bud

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1178 on: Jan 22, 2023, 05:57 AM »
Jeff not exactly but the vet says 40 + or - 1 or 2 either way..
 She weighs 70 pounds and likes to push furniture around the house.. ;D

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1179 on: Jan 22, 2023, 06:17 AM »
25* and cloudy.

Eddie, I would think they are fishing the Mayfield area, some of those bays have to have ice with the water so high and they don't get a lot of wind.

IW, the Giants didn't have it last night, Eagles looked pretty good.

WS, thanks for the Rabbit show and as I said before, "keep the snow".

Thanks for the well wishes for Scout, she is doing well.

Raq, thanks for the picture of Misty.

Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1180 on: Jan 22, 2023, 07:06 AM »
Morning all,

Thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the L A shooting  :'( :'(

IFF.....enjoy your visit with your daughter  :thumbsup:

H2L.....good luck tonight, maybe another 50/50 win in your future  :woot:

WS.....thanks for the bunny video and deer pic, all your critters appreciate the food when there's that much snow  :thumbsup:

IW.....enjoy the games today, hope your snow stays on the low end  ;)

Eddie.....sounds like a great way to honor your Mom  :bow: 

Weatherman says 2-5" of snow here tonight/tomorrow, with temps staying around the freezing mark should be some heavy wet slop  ::)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1181 on: Jan 22, 2023, 08:45 AM »
Steve Thanks for the concern about me and my family and my not posting recently. Things have been pretty hectic lately with all that has been going on.

We are getting a little snow again today. Not guessed to be too much. When we do get a little snow it melts off pretty soon with the warm weather

Marv I hope you have some big snowshoes to were when you went out on them in all of that snow. The small shoes I see advertised make me laugh. I started out with a pair of bear paws until I went down into a cedar snag wrenching my back. I went to my buddy's shop and bought a  pair of Alaskans that were long and not that wide. I got so I could go into tag alder swamps and turn around and go back with no problem.

There is a big push to shoot more does on M-S to shoot more does. This is the first year we have to report our deer takes. The DNR cloudy map that shows where the deer were reported shows that there were fewer deer reported where my hunting property is than to the east. Why would I shoot does when there must be way fewer deer to shoot in the first place?

Eddie We had to get a new DR as our old one retired. I saw the new one at the end of December. Every Tuesday since I have had to go get a blood draw. That is getting old. I need to get another blood draw before I see him in person next Tuesday. I will end the every Tuesday string with this one as the wife has a procedure scheduled for the following Tuesday. He has made a few adjustments in my meds that have worked out all right, so far.

Bud I hope they can get the part in to fix your new saw. I have not started my Husky Rancher 55 in quite a while. It is so heavy I can hardly pick it up anymore.

Drifter I watched the woman on Life Below Zero put the tracks on her one vehicle. You could see how hard it was for her to get them on.

As I was going into get some groceries the other day there was a man struggling to get into the store with one leg and on crutches. I told him to stay still and that I would get him a cart. When I told the greeter what was up they knew who he was and another employee came out to help. When I told the wife about what happened she was sure she knew him from before her late husband died. now to get them back together. She said he had lost his leg to a landmine in Nam. She said the VA could not get him a prosthetic to fit right. Now to get them back together again.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1182 on: Jan 22, 2023, 10:36 AM »
Well been slow but have still had a few flags. Only 2 trout weighed in so far and nothing else for this crew, see some fish coming in to the scales and not as big as the years past. So far yesterday biggest crappie was 1.12 and perch was 1.1 trout was around 5 lbs, walleye was 4 lbs and Ling was 3 lbs. Last year the walleye at 4 lbs would not be in the top 10. Sounds like most the fish this year coming from the other end of the lake than I am on. Oh well been fun anyways.

The fish and live well for keeping the minnows alive better.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1183 on: Jan 22, 2023, 01:18 PM »
Dom what breed is Misty ???

Time to break out the snacks and see more football 🤠
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1184 on: Jan 22, 2023, 04:21 PM »
Well post the results over in the wyoming main page for boysen derby no winning fish for us this year, just thought this perch weighed more than 1.03.

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1185 on: Jan 22, 2023, 04:24 PM »
Dom what breed is Misty ???

Time to break out the snacks and see more football 🤠

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1186 on: Jan 22, 2023, 09:48 PM »
 Good evening currently raining over night low will get near freezing like Wallyworld i may see a couple nches of wet sloppy snow from this storm. my prayer added for the La shooting victims.
Eddie hopeffully you receive less snow the amount forecast would not be good for any lakes just devloping ice unless they are mostly open water. May laughter have replaced any tears shed at cemetery during the lunch with family members today as you recalled memories of your mother. May your son's luck have been better fishing today then during yesterday's rabbit hunting. I'm guessing your DIL's mom is still here helping with Finleigh so Stephen can get out and enjoy the outdoors.
ice Wanderer thank you will check with my cousin tomorrow evening to see how things went if i do not receive a message and photo from her. she is excited to become a great grandmother . Happy to read Son #3's birthday celebration was a good time . Like Eddie said may you not have to spend to many hours snow blowing tomorrow.
IFF safe travel wished for your daughter. Good to hear the chain saw part is on it's way.
Raquettedacker thank you for the information on Misty. Do you have any idea how many years she might live i know tortoises have long lives.
Hunts2long glad Scout is doing better hopefully with some rest all will be good in a few days.
wallyworld may the snow bee on the 2 inch side of forecast for you. I see there was some violence recently in Syracuse with one women stabbing another in the head. thankfully an arrest has been made and the victim's wound was superficial .
Tomturkey thank you for the update and snow shoeing story. May the new doctor know his stuff and you get to like him. I assume the weekly blood draws are so he can gather info. on you best to your wife with the upcoming procedure.
Fish/hunt4ever will have to check your report in the Wyoming forum(s) . Glad your crew caught a few fish .
icefisher-45 may this past week have been a good one for you and the wife. Best wished for you this week.

May everyone have a good week . Stay healthy,keep safe . best wished to all fishing use caution depending on ice conditions in your area.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1187 on: Jan 23, 2023, 04:37 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  29* and steady snow falling, just getting ready for round 1 with the snowblower. Catch up with everyone a little later!
  Cawfee’s on… ;D

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1188 on: Jan 23, 2023, 06:03 AM »
Morning All,

Eddie/IW/H2L......easy does it with the snow removal  :flex:

FH4......glad you had a good time  ;)

IFF.....safe travels to your daughter on her return drive  :)

TT......best wishes to MrsTT tomorrow  :)

WS.....thanks but you didn't need to share your snow with us  :whistle:

MrC.....hope all goes well for Mom and the new baby today   :thumbsup:

Looks like 5-6" of snow overnight, guess some shoveling/snowblowing on tap here today too  ::)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1189 on: Jan 23, 2023, 06:20 AM »
Good morning Eddie, WW! Good morning everyone :bow:

14 degrees with a cloudy high of 32 expected. A few dustings of snow guessed for the week but the guessers are saying nothing to shovel or blow in sight ???

Eddie...Best of luck with round 1 of snow detail :thumbsup:

IW...Are you hoarse from all the football cheering yesterday/last night ;D

WW...Hope the clean up goes smooth :thumbsup: Glad you didn't get blessed with a big dumping.

Dom...Misty looks like she could move a couch if she wanted to :roflmao:

TT... I do have a pair of the new style metal snowshoes, but much prefer my WW2 Army issue 10"x56". But with being almost 80 years old I hate to take them into the woods for fear of cracking them on a hidden log. The metal ones are only 36" long and don't offer near the float, but you can beat them like a rented mule and not hurt them.

Hope you all have as good of a day as possible :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1190 on: Jan 23, 2023, 06:45 AM »
29* with light snow. About 6 inches so far. Just blew a path to put the garbage out.

This snow won't help with the ice making on the lake.

We did well on the lanes last night, took all 4 points. I bowled very well, high game of 192.

Scout seems to be doing well, she loves the snow. Rocky came to visit yesterday.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1191 on: Jan 23, 2023, 07:15 AM »
Good morning ER’s. Daughter up and on her way, going to make the 12hr drive straight home. Got greeted with a dusting of snow at first light sitting at 33 now

May fire up the oven and see if some cinnamon rolls will roll out, otherwise more TV time and Jayhawks game this evening is about it for today.

Take care if you’re on any thing slippery
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1192 on: Jan 23, 2023, 11:05 AM »
I wanted to move my camper and car trailer around yesterday to be ready for the cabin but was too crippled from
Saturday. Almost called in sick today.  ;D
Now looking at next weekends weather it will be -40 with the windchill so it maybe a chill on the couch weekend.  :roflmao:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1193 on: Jan 23, 2023, 09:41 PM »
Good evening, snow has ended started as rain on sunday night before turning to snowmaybe 1-2 inches on ground building roofs and parked cars. paved surfaces were to wet for snow to accumilate. happy i did not see a lot of snow since it was the wet heavy type.
Eddie may you snowblower have handled the snow if it was similar to what feel in my area. I know moisture laden snow usually sticks to the blower and causes problems. Hopefully you did have have to do to many rounds on your drive and walkways today.
Wallyworld thanks for the reminder to take things easy when clearing this type of snow to prevent problems. May the two of you not be to sore and your tractor/snowblower have done majority of the work.
Whopper Stopper you may already be aware of this there are military snowshoes that have metal frames and webbing not sure if the are still produced or the ones I've seen for sale are Military surplus. I assume the trade off with those shoes is moisture laden snow sticking to them and freezing thus increasing the weight of the shoes. There are some hybrid models that have wood frames and modern material decks or use very high pound test monofilament in place of rawhide lacing for the webbing .
hunts2long how did the new snow blower handle the heavier snow realize your air temperature was likely colder/lower then mine so the snow your received may have been lighter. Congratulations to you and your team for having good nights. glad to hear Scout is recovering from the sprain.
IFF a lot of driving for your daughter may she arrive home safely in Wisconsin. May the jayhawks win their game tonight.
Drifter i hope with some rest and medication you are feeling better sounds like you need to get an assistant to help with the tire to track change on the Sxs.
OldSailor may all be good with you and the family.
Fish/hunt4ever thank you for the photos and report from the Boysen derby.

Have a good night. May no one have suffered any problems from this storm.
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1194 on: Jan 24, 2023, 04:28 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 27* and breezy out this morning. ::)
                            Eddie..........How many rounds did you make with the snow blower? ???
                            Marv...........No....I wasn't hoarse, there wasn't much to cheer about on Sundays games. The teams I was wanting to win didn't even
                 come out of the starting gate. :%$#!:
                            Wally..........We ended up with about a foot of snow. :whistle:
                            Steve..........It's good that the rain kept the snow from piling up on the roads and your parking lot at the complex. :thumbsup:
                            Dave...........You need to take it easy, you have some cabin work to do. :whistle:
                            H2l..............Congr atulations to you and your team on Sunday night. :flex: How did the new snow blower do yesterday. :unsure:
                            Tom.............It nice to see that you are doing well. Keep us up to date more often. :thumbsup:
                            Bud.............I hope you daught had a good drive to Wisconsin. :flex:
                            Well as as I said to Wally we got about a foot yesterday. I had to blow my drive way to get hooked up to my trailer so i could go out
                 and do the 5 driveways for my son. I was done around 2:30 with all the blowing. Another storm is slated to come in tomorrow night into Thursday.
                            Not much going on here today.
                            I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1195 on: Jan 24, 2023, 05:25 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  29* with some West winds this am, high of 34.

Jeff..sounds like you had a pretty busy day yesterday, good day to rest up today!  :thumbsup: 
  Steve..snowblower worked well and declared the winner after the 3rd round!  ;D  I’m not certain what our actual snow total was but my area was in the 10-14” zone…and my mailbox was still standing strong last evening to boot!  :clap:
  Dave…with temperatures like that can’t blame you one bit for holding off on the cabin. Hope the aches and pains have passed and you’re feeling better today!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…hope your daughter had safe travels back home…how’d those cinnamon rolls turnout?  :thumbsup:
  H2..congrats to you and the team with the sweep!  :clap:  This snow could put a damper on the ice making for awhile, looking like another batch coming tomorrow, ughh!  :-\
  Marv…that’s pretty cool you still get use out of the WW2 snowshoes, like it!!   :clap:  Were they tough to get use to being
so long? I’ve never worn a pair before…
  Wally…hope your snow removal went well yesterday also… :thumbsup:…it sure isn’t helping out with the ice!
  Dom…thanks for sharing the info on Misty, she’s got to be a great conversation piece with guests!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  FH4…sorry your team didn’t hit the board but congrats to you all getting into the Derby and doing it!!  :clap:

Not much on the planner here yet this morning either, probably a little cleanup later on the sidewalk. Granddaughter was off from school yesterday and spent some time outside with me for a little while…must have spent the other time on my IPAD as it was dead when I came in.  ;D.  Cawfee’s on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1196 on: Jan 24, 2023, 06:34 AM »
29* and cloudy.

We ended up with about 9" of snow and it was a light snow. The snow blower worked fine and it is much easier for me to handle.

Eddie, the new snow made it easier to see the wet spots, lots of grey on this end of the lake. Not sure how much more we will be getting later in the week.

WS, thanks for sharing the rabbit video.

Not much planned for today, be safe....h2l

Just remembered, I have to take my garbage to the landfill as they didn't pick it up yesterday and I know I had it out in time.
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1197 on: Jan 24, 2023, 07:15 AM »
Morning all,

Thoughts and prayers to those affected by the Des Moines and Half Moon Bay shootings  :'(  :'(

H2L.....congrats on the "sweep"  :thumbsup:

IW.....sounds like a full day's work with the snowblower  :flex:

Eddie.....I saw that areas north and east of us were getting a lot more snow  :pinch:

WS....speaking of snowshoes, any plans for that shack trip yet  ???

IFF......your cinnamon rolls inspired me to make a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread yesterday mmmmmm  :thumbsup:

A few errands to run today then we'll see what the next round of snow amounts to tomorrow  :blink:  at this rate ice fishing may end up a bust this year  ::)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1198 on: Jan 24, 2023, 08:10 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

15 degrees, may see a 30 on a bank thermometer by mid afternoon.

IW...Enjoy your quiet day, sounds like it's well deserved :thumbsup:

WW...Hope you are feeling spry this morning. No plans as of yet for the shack. With all the snow it would take a lot of digging to just drive in.

h2l...Good to read the blower is working out well :thumbsup:

Eddie...The old snowshoes were all  knew starting about 1980. An old neighbor gave them to me when he saw me trying some bear paw shoes and failing. He actually brought the shoes home when he returned from WW2. After about 3 years of my using them almost daily throughout the winter he gave them to me. In answering your question, I never found the length a problem. You have to plan your turns in the woods sometimes but more concerning  is having to be careful of sharp stumps or broken stubs and logs. I probably am more conscientious these days just because of the age of the shoes and their history.

My f-i-l had a pair of 10" X 84" traditional Alaskans shoes made. For going across fields or lakes they were awesome, but any woods travel they were more of an annoyance than anything. The 10" x 36" Atlas metal shoes (clangers) that I have make woods travel a breeze under the right snow conditions. Between the decking material being almost impervious to puncturing and strong metal frames, there isn't much to worry about when busting through some blow downs.  I do think both types have their place just  depends mostly on your preference and needs. 

Hope you all have a good day no matter what's on the planner :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1199 on: Jan 24, 2023, 03:58 PM »
Was another fun derby, my buddy that passed away won the perch a few years ago and he was the one that got me doing the derby been doing it for at least 10 years, so a good family outing and a good reminder of friends.

Well just been busy getting things done around the house and moving some snow getting ready for the storm they are predicting around Friday. Making some cookies now, so milk and cookies on the agenda soon. Then need to grab my auger and get it thawing so I can replace the carb that I just got in for my birthday from my MIL. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.