Author Topic: Scofield Reservoir  (Read 812 times)

Offline finfun

• IceShanty Rookie
Scofield Reservoir
« on: Mar 12, 2012, 10:25 PM »
March 10 -  I was up at Scofield on Saturday fishing with a few friends. Ice conditions were really good with a couple of inches of snow and about 14 inches of ice. Fishing was pretty slow but consistent during the morning hours. We were averaging about a fish every 20 minutes between 5 anglers. We primarily caught 10-15 inch cuts and bow with one tiger in that same range. The weather was perfect with no wind and sunny skies. However the warm temps during the day was causing some slush on top and turned the trail into a muddy message when leaving. I would imagine the ice over the next few days is going to change dramatically.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Scofield Reservoir
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2012, 02:43 PM »
Welcome to I.S. finfun  @)  Good to here the ice is stil over a foot there, but as you said these warm days are gonna do a number on the ice around here. I think im gonna try the view one last time tonite and maybe a trip friday, then thats gonna wrap up my year on the hard deck  :'(
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Scofield Reservoir
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2012, 12:50 PM »
Did you see the size of the tiger trout being caught down there? New state records!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.