The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: CARLSON'S bait shop  (Read 1081 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
CARLSON'S bait shop
« on: Jan 05, 2016, 02:40 PM »
Carlson's bait and tackle was closed due to the death of "MEAN GENE",im gonna miss him as those who knew him will also.MOFISH jr. saw shop still closed dont know if it will reopen?have to find another place to get quality bait.
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: CARLSON'S bait shop
« Reply #1 on: Jan 05, 2016, 04:26 PM »
Carlson was I good good guy, I bought a lot of big shinners,and  big blue cups of wax worms from him,always treated me well,and would pass info as to where the action was. This is not a plug,but on 68 the other side of Zeli,there Will's Bait shop,the woman that' runs it is very nice and fair with bait.

Offline TIME2FISH

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 05, 2016, 06:56 PM »
Gene was a really good guy. He was always more than fair and like Captain 54 said, always gave you good info. A while back he told us that his doctor told him to quit working and to retire. He said "and then what, no, I'm just going to keep working". He passed away in May 2015. Rest in Peace Mr. Carlson.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/butlereagle/obituary.aspx?pid=174873463 

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." - Mark Twain

Offline Slabslayer17

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 2016, 09:10 PM »
Carolson was a close family friend and treated me like a son. He passed away from heart failure a couple weeks after his brother. He knew it was coming. To you guys thinking about wills. Don't waste your time if you wanna have each minnow counted and then be taken out if there's to many then be over charged that's your dumb decision. Best place around now is the guy in the storage sheds off the slippery rock exit. Has everything you can think of bait wise

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 06, 2016, 07:46 PM »
Best place around now is the guy in the storage sheds off the slippery rock exit. Has everything you can think of bait wise

Bill's Bait Shop on 108 across from DQ.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.