Author Topic: New products this year  (Read 986 times)

Offline Icenutter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
New products this year
« on: Oct 13, 2007, 03:51 PM »
What has everyone seen or heard is new in equipment this year?  Here is what I found out so far:

Frabill has teamed up with 3M and made a new insulated portable fish house that's pretty neat. I heard they are going to run around $1,000.  :o

Clam also is making an insulated shelter in their X Trap series.  They have already updated their website for 2008.

MarCum also has a few new cameras that are top notch.

Aqua-View has a new camera priced at $99.00.  Downfall is that is runs on 10 C batteries or a hook up for a 12v battery.

Northland Tackle has a new line of ice rods .

Lindy has a new lure called the Lindy Rattlin Flyer Spoon that has the same rattle as the Buckshots.

Jiffy has a new auger out.

Little Atom has some new glow jigs out and they are supposed to making a smaller nuggie.

A new sight fishing stick from St.Croix with the spring bobber.

A few new rods from NatureVision.

A 3 man Pack-Shack and a new Hook Set Tip-up that sets the hook when it goes off.

And one of the most exciting lures the Chubby Darter is coming out in a smaller panfish size.  Can't wait to see these. ;D

Bring on the ice!!!!!!!  <br />      

Offline Sven936

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: New products this year
« Reply #1 on: Oct 13, 2007, 03:58 PM »
Holy s**t.....   :o   Looks like a good year for new stuff...     I have seen some adds for the new frabill shack, but the price I saw from Marine General was about 1200...   :-\ 

Do they have anything out about the chubby darter as of yet?   Color and price?  ???

Sven

Offline ickirby

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Pirate!!
Re: New products this year
« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 2007, 12:32 AM »
I was reading about this a while back in the Ontario section...

from another thread check out the new line from Otter.  Chasing after Clam corp. all the way.

Check out the 1-man...not too shabby :P

http://www.wild-outdoors.com/teamwildportablefishhouse-2person.html

Ian Kirby

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.