Author Topic: Ice Shanty Clothing!  (Read 1121 times)

Offline nd.walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Is there such a thing as a bad day of fishing?
Ice Shanty Clothing!
« on: Oct 12, 2007, 10:02 AM »
Ok - so i don't know where to put this type of request - but figured here was good. I don't know about all of you guys - but most of us ice fisherman aren't the smallest guys around ;) - Perhaps selling a logo or something we could take down to the local sporting goods store to have printed on a hoodie or something - I'm personally tall and not-so-skinny and to find something in my size (loose fitting 5XLT) is extremely hard. I'd love to show my support on the ice but nothing fits but the hat ;) (going to join the Militia next month i think and get the hat) :)

Offline Shantydweller

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Ice Shanty Clothing!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2007, 01:14 PM »
Ok - so i don't know where to put this type of request - but figured here was good. I don't know about all of you guys - but most of us ice fisherman aren't the smallest guys around ;) - Perhaps selling a logo or something we could take down to the local sporting goods store to have printed on a hoodie or something - I'm personally tall and not-so-skinny and to find something in my size (loose fitting 5XLT) is extremely hard. I'd love to show my support on the ice but nothing fits but the hat ;) (going to join the Militia next month i think and get the hat) :)

I'm with you nd. It would save me from having to eat rabbit food in order to look good on the ice,lol. FAT KIDS ROCK !!!

Offline nd.walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2007, 01:20 PM »
ROFLMAO _ We might not rock - but we're warm! :) Hell - if you guys sold that size I'd buy shirts/sweaters and all that fun-ness here :) Cant find anything but blank shirts in that size and thats just boring ;)

Offline esox13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Oct 12, 2007, 04:08 PM »
nd, I feel your pain. I usually buy a 4xlt (I like a little room to layer) and when I received my Ice Shanty Militia sweatshirt (XXXL) I was downright giddy that the sweatshirt fit fine. Finally a manufacturer that understands xxx doesn't only mean more cost.

I'm not sure how the other clothing from IS fits, but agree that some larger size stuff would be great.

Offline nd.walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Oct 16, 2007, 08:09 AM »
So I'm bumping this back up in the list ;) we didn't get any responses from the people who can give the OK or any word on if its something we might see in the future.

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
« Reply #5 on: Oct 16, 2007, 02:09 PM »
I have been looking into getting larger sizes. I found I can get sizes up to 6XL at least for the hooded sweatshirts. If there is enough interest in sizes 3XL -6XL I'll look further into getting some done if I can meet the minimum order.

-Scott
What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #6 on: Oct 16, 2007, 02:34 PM »
 :oGet me a 6XL hoodie with the bottom sewn shut and I'll use it for a sleeping bag with the arms as storage :roflmao:
      Jim

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.