Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1609892 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #15480 on: Apr 11, 2019, 01:17 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear, calm 28* this am, high near 50 for today. Hoping everyone dealing with that bomb cyclone storm out West is hanging in there.    :thumbsup:

I-45...thoughts and prayers sent your way on a full recovery Sir.   :thumbsup:

H2...a buddy of mine at work showed me a security camera shot of his camp yesterday at Sacandaga, amazed how much snow was still on the ground there. When I told him how much the reservoir rose, he asked how I would know...told him I have my sources!   ;D  :thumbsup:
  Tom... hope your appointment went well yesterday.  :thumbsup:
  Wally...thanks for the update, best wishes and safe travels to NC....enjoy that weather!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...sorry to read about the Green Horn’s accident, oh man! Hard way to learn respect for the saws, hope he’ll be ok. Will be looking for your and Buds post this am, that’s one big storm out there. Be careful guys!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...good luck with today’s appointment, was a day early!   ;D   :thumbsup:    Was looking at the cameras at LG yesterday, that ice was going fast. Many thanks for your help again this season!    :thumbsup:

Early start again this am with the hammer crew. Will check in at break to see how everyone is doing....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15481 on: Apr 11, 2019, 04:26 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 25* here on my hill, the weather cat said slight breeze out this am! ::)
                           Eddie..........It was my pleasure, the only regret was that I was not able to meet up and fish with you and the boys! :thumbsup:
                           Marv...........I hope the snow doesn't have you a captive in your house. :woot:
                           Bud............The same goes for you as well. :blink:
                           I-45........... I hope all is well with you sir! :thumbsup:
                           H2L............How is your wife doing, she must be back in full swing. ??? Are you north or south of the Northville bridge? ???
                           Wally..........I hope you weren't anywhere near Durham and that explosion! :whistle:
                           Not much going on today except for my appointment, which should go well.
                           I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15482 on: Apr 11, 2019, 05:02 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

27 heading into the mid 30's later on . The snow and wind has been busy all night. The official total so far is 5" with 2-3" more before it's just wind which will be 40-50mph most of the day, with white out conditions. West of us an hour they are still expected to get 20". All in all we got off very easy and no complaints here. Between the ground temps and mixed rain there isn't that much on the ground.

Eddie hope you and the crew have a good day Sir! The "Green Horn" got lucky and I hope he is able to gain a lesson. So often with all that goes, on saw safety gets a little lax. 

IW good luck with your appointment today :thumbsup:

WW may there be green grass and bugs on your visor :woot: Some how that sounded better in my head than after I wrote it ;D

45 continued thoughts and prayers :thumbsup:

TT with all the driving back and forth to the jungle that I did it never seemed to fail if 4-5 motorcycles passed, one guy had to do something stupid. I know what you mean about looking the other way if someone crashed, glad I never was tested. The crotch rocket crowd definitely are the ones to keep an eye on :cookoo:

I am bringing the wife to the bus this morning. I sure hope with the layers of ice and rain she doesn't have any problems with her walk this morning.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15483 on: Apr 11, 2019, 06:15 AM »
318 with about an inch of that white stuff on the deck. The snow has moved north of us so the trip to the city again for the wife's therapy appointment should not be too bad. It looks like the snow is not over for Marv but it has let up for IFF.

Yesterdays Dr's appointment went great as expected. He scheduled me for an x-ray of my hip that I will get done tomorrow along with an A1C for my diabetes. We met with my son and his daughter at the house she is working on. She finally got a rough in inspection done so she can start putting the dry wall up. She has put a lot of sweat equity into it. I just hope she can get it back when they decide to sell it later on.

After that we followed my son over to get my meds and meet with his wife at the hospital pharmacy. I finally got my birthday present over a month late. She had gotten me a shirt. It says " I'm too sexy for my hair that is why it is not there." She said she laughed about it for a long time after she found it.

WS I have always been real carefull when I used my chain saws. I can hardly lift my 55 Rancher any more so I leave the firewood cutting to my son with it. I love that saw as it throws wood chips not saw dust.

The ice has been getting pushed on shore on Houghton Lake, our bigest inland lake. So far only one house has been hit.

IFF If your brakes are not pulsating when you stop the roters may not need changed unless they are worn thin.

Time for breakfast so we can get on the road for the city. Gladly none of the many road projects effect us on out trips there so far. They just added another big on west of GR. I need to tell my brother how to get to his wifes heart center as the normal way and the other aare screwed up by a two year constuction project. Hopefully he can understand as his GPS will not get him there that way.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15484 on: Apr 11, 2019, 06:26 AM »
Good Morning ER's

What a ride, 81 24 hrs ago, to now 19* see I have a good sized drift on the deck.

Tom guess that's the issue with the rotors, too thin.  The bridge to cross is at least is not tomorrow, so will sort it all out over the next few weeks.
will keep a watch for something a bit newer that might pop up.

Should be interesting with the melt down over the next couple days.

Take Care all.

Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15485 on: Apr 11, 2019, 06:35 AM »
Good morning again :bow:

I just got back from dropping my wife off, what a rodeo that was. The roads are laminated with snow and rain so it is wicked slippery. The worst part is the white out conditions and then the people that just stop in the lane :cookoo:  I saw a few power lines hanging low and 2 that were on the ground.

I am certainly glad I drove her, I just wish her office had the moxy to recognize the hazardous conditions and close the office. She was told yesterday that she had enough vacation time if she didn't feel safe coming in to use a day. Thanks for the permission, we'll see how any of the honchos show .

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15486 on: Apr 11, 2019, 06:41 AM »
23* clear and we had a good frost overnight.

WS, you can keep that white stuff.

IW, the wife is doing good. We are North of the bridge.

Eddie, what area of the lake is he on?

My nephew and brother are about done boiling for the season. They even pulled some of the tanks out of the woods yesterday. Sap should run good today but the next 3/4 nights look too warm. He should finish up with about 70 gallons of syrup. Yesterday afternoon every field where the snow was gone were loaded with deer. I saw a doe yesterday that looked like she was about to blow-up. She must going to have a whole litter. Over all the deer look in pretty good shape after the winter they had. Did see an eagle sitting on an old rib cage but there wasn't much left of it.

WW, enjoy the ride.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15487 on: Apr 11, 2019, 07:03 AM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Marv for being the chauffeur
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15488 on: Apr 11, 2019, 08:34 AM »
Morning all,

Glad to hear everyone survived the snow storm ok. Hope the melting goes quickly and w/o flooding.

Weather is beautiful here in Roanoke Rapids NC. Heading out the door now.

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Hoserman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15489 on: Apr 11, 2019, 06:02 PM »
Evening all. Yesterday I was out blowing leaves left over from last fall, and today the ground is all white. Local news showed the damage left by the traveling ice on Houghton Lake over the last few days. One home suffered damage as ice broke through the side of the house.
  The shanty I bought at a garage sale last summer worked real well foe me. Now I know what things are needed for the next ice season. The Buddy heater worked great keeping it warm. It was a fun season for sure. Now I'm gearing up for open water fishing, and looking forward to using my new Helix7.  Hope everyone had a great season, and put a lot of fish on the ice.
Tried ice fishing with Dynamite, UGH... where's my shanty?

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15490 on: Apr 11, 2019, 09:28 PM »
Good evening,after warm weather last two days more like Fall/Early Spring highs in the fifties and windy so felt colder. I went to high school lacrosse game between my old school and neighboring school district. Looks like my school's team need to work on basics of the game /passing/catching the ball and how to pick up the ball once it is on the ground. Think it will be another season with low number of wins.
Hoserman glad you had a good ice fishing season. May there be little to no further damage from traveling ice seen videos of what wind driven ice can due to structures not a pretty sight.
Eddie hope things warm up before you start the marble work later this month. I see you asked Ice wanderer about ice conditions on Lake George I seen a post where someone was ice fishing on Piseco Lake back on April 5Th claims there was 25-30 inches of ice smelted/frozen snow and he had no problem getting on or off of the ice.
Ice Wanderer guhow was your day with little Carson. Hope all was good at diabetic doctor.
Deerfishyfishy congrats to your oldest daughter and here mathalon teammates. May your youngest develop a lifelong love of reading . Best to all of you with little league and softball. You and your wife keep up the good parenting. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
Whopper Stopper glad your area of MN. did not see major snow. Good man taking your wife to work in white out conditions also a big  :thumbsup:to her for going in hope some of the honchos showed up for the day.
Hunts2long the lake level is rising fast as your local snow melts may there be no flooding.
Tom Turkey may the skin cancer have been caught early or a false positive test results. Is there any requirements for your lake assoc. board to file financial reports with the state each year sounds like there are missing records.
Wallyworld happy to read you reached NC. safely enjoy your time there any special sights you plan to visit.
IFF ouch! expensive repairs needed for your pickup. Good to read you were not buried with snow by this storm.
Icefisher-45 hope the surgery went well and your recovery is good to date ,keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Stay safe everyone.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15491 on: Apr 12, 2019, 04:45 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 35* and mostly cloudy, the weather cat is out for the first time this morning. ::)
                             Steve.........I'm sorry that your schools lacrosse team basic skills need improvement. ??? The ice on LG is almost gone but our
                      favorite crappie lake has plenty, I wish I could get out. :blink:
                             Hoseman....It's nice to have a permanent shanty, it does keep a person in one localized area. ???
                             Eddie.........April showers, don't the bosses understand the weather, but good luck starting the marble soon! :whistle:
                             Marv..........I'm glad to read that you guys didn't get the amount of snow as predicted, but smaller amounts of spring snow can
                     cause worse driving conditions that a cold winter snow. ::)
                            Bud............Any drcisions on what you're going to do with your truck? ???
                            H2L............I'm sure that the lake is up to capacity by now, I remember times the the water going over Conklinville Dam was 3 feet
                     higher than the top of the spillway. ???
                            Not much going on today, it's time for my wife to travel to her sons for the weekend, then she is going to visit her mother for the week,
                     so I'll be fending for myself. I've got this one arm handicap down. :flex:
                            I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out doing sporting things. I am glad that all our friends on the morning addiction
                     thread are safe fro the last storm, safe travels to those traveling.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15492 on: Apr 12, 2019, 06:00 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

The storm is winding down and by next Tuesday the snow should be gone. It's hard to say what our snow totals ended up being, we had such a hodge podge of weather it was unbelievable. 50mph winds, hail, sleet, snow, rain, and even a few good rounds of thunder. All day long it just kept changing in what form it wanted to come down. This morning winds are down to 16mph and the snow will be winding up in a few hours.

As expected the top people at my wife's work called in. 2 had Dr appointments that they forgot about and one had a meeting they needed to attend :cookoo:

IW hope fending for yourself goes well :thumbsup: Are you doing daily stretches ???

Eddie hope you and the crew have a good wrap to the week :thumbsup: Any chances of some stream time this weekend ???

WW safe travels as you continue on with your ride :thumbsup:

Today is Thorne Brothers big spring sale. It's their lowest prices of the year so the s-i-l and I are going to head over there this morning. She has had her eye on a baitcaster and today is the day.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15493 on: Apr 12, 2019, 06:44 AM »
Morning all,

Rode out to the ocean yesterday, some real pretty scenery along the way. LOTS of pollen around, everything’s covered with it. Not sure where today’s travels will take us, probably head west.

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15494 on: Apr 12, 2019, 07:01 AM »
Good Morning. 37 degrees and cloudy.
WW, sounds like the trip is going well. It will be a while before we have pollen around here.
WS, those Spring storms can bring just about any type of weather. We had a thunderstorm with hail in the area not to long ago. The hail missed us.
IW, I remember the year you are talking about. Lake was at 774' above sea level, three feet over the spillway (771') at the dam. It was in late June, it was the ONLY time my sump pump ran at the house. As of this morning the level is at 762.5' so it has a ways to go.

Wife's sister and neice are coming from Rochester, on Sunday for a couple days.

Have a good Friday....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15495 on: Apr 12, 2019, 08:04 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 40 degrees here this morning. Surgery went well on Tuesday. They only took me 2 hrs late which isn’t bad. They fused C5-7. It’s amazing how they go thru the front of the neck. I guess it was a good thing I have a large neck which is politically correct for a fat neck. However my neck is short so they had to bend my shoulders way back and tape them there. Should know in a few days if it worked. Very sore throat. My wife is at work and worried sick about me being home alone. Thank you for the prayers and the thoughts. I hope everyone has a good day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15496 on: Apr 12, 2019, 08:27 AM »
Ice-45, thanks for the update. Glad all went well, just take it easy. Thoughts are with you...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15497 on: Apr 12, 2019, 08:42 AM »

I-45........I'm glad the surgery went well, of course your throat would be a little sore. Take it easy and follow Dr.'s orders. :thumbsup:
                     Marv.......No stretching yet, I won't be able to do that until I start PT again, in a couple of weeks. I'll know Wednesday. ::)
                     H2L........Safe trip for your S I L and niece. :thumbsup:

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15498 on: Apr 12, 2019, 08:50 AM »
they have to be kidding, Snow Saturday and Tuesday  :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :%$#!:

Bud

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #15499 on: Apr 12, 2019, 03:48 PM »
Afternoon, Gang

This a.m. was not looking to promising, then the sun broke thru, high about 60

I.F.F. - Time for Cabo for a week, or 3, till the weather breaks

45 - Glad the surgery went well, go slow till the Dr. says 'beat it, your done'., thoughts & prayers, best wishes

I.W. - Ellie did the ortho. yesterday, x-ray was good, but, still no driving for at least 2 more weeks, starting P.T., It's killing her to be taxied around, ' next time, watch where you step
     when dancing on the back deck steps, stop telling everybody "I" pushed you'

Mrs. W.W. - Glad the trip is going well, keep the updates coming, have fun

W.S. - Now, did the wife REALLY expect the 'honchos' to show up for work

Clean - How many new lacrosse players this year?

I got the o.k. to restart the metformin on Tuesday, havn't noticed any kind of change, will be calling the blood lab on Monday as to the inquiry about the mixup/problem from
     last weekend - did 3 estimates today, 1 for laminate floor overhaul, 1 for main bath overhaul, 1 for ceramic tile backsplash change & 2 tile floors, I guess people are getting
     tax refunds better than expected, good, I'm ready - might try some soft water tomorrow, if told to 'get out and do something else for a while'  ;D

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Good Eats & Drink-Happy Birthday-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15500 on: Apr 12, 2019, 06:54 PM »
Capt Jim.....Really, just pulled in and its snowing.

See we got in some kayaks, and my cost on one of them, same as the angler model but without the pole holders, might have to bite the bullet at $141

Little break coming supposed to hit 61 Sunday, I'll take it.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15501 on: Apr 12, 2019, 11:20 PM »
Good evening nice day high temperature around sixty rain started between 8-9PM steady and still falling at this time.
Ice Wanderer safe travels to your wife. How is your MIL doing if my memory is correct she had a medical problem a couple years back that affected the vision in one of her eyes.
Whopper Stopper sounds like this last storm gave you a little bit of everything weather wise. I figure the "Honchos" at your wife's job might call out from work. Did your SIl find a good deal on the bait caster reel or combo she had her eye on buying.
Icefisher-45 thank you for the update best to you with your recovery.
Wallyworld enjoy the rest of your trip and may you have a safe problem free journey home.
Hunts2long lot of water passing over the dam may there be no major flooding.
Capt.Jim I'm not sure how many new players are on this year's team . This is our first year having JV and modified/freshmen teams so hopefully in future years the varsity team's level of play will improve and victories increase per season. May you land the jobs your estimating. Best with any fishing today.
IFF hope any coming snow and that currently falling due not amount to a large total.
Eddie guess you were short on time or gremlins visited you on Friday morning.

Have a good Saturday everyone.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15502 on: Apr 13, 2019, 04:51 AM »
Good Morning Steve, Morning Everyone,
  The rain just stopped falling here, 55* this am warming up to 70 today.

I-45...glad everything went well on your surgery, thank you for the update. Best wishes sent your way for a quick recovery Sir, hope the surgery did the trick!   :thumbsup: :clap:
  Steve....that’s good news your school now has JV and Modified teams, will make a big difference when they reach the Varsity level of play, excellent!  :thumbsup:   Yesterday I was up was very early, figured I’d just get another hours sleep...just made it to work on time!   ;D
  Bud...how much snow did you end up with out there? Great price on the kayak!  :thumbsup:  My son keeps trying to talk me into one...had a bad go with a canoe once, still gun shy, lol.
  Capt.Jim...best of luck with the estimates, fishing, and blood work results. Very good news on Ellie’s recovery, continued success for her!     :thumbsup:
  H2...my buddy’s camp is located in North Hampton area?  Safe travels to your family members, enjoy the time together.    :thumbsup:
  Jeff...safe travels to your wife on her trip, be careful with the one arm bandit chores while she is gone!   ;D :thumbsup:
  Marv...it figures the ‘’ big’s ‘’ would take the day off with some lame excuses, lol. Glad the weather is coming back around out your way, that had to be pretty nasty from the reports I saw. No fishing today, rebuilding an outside fireplace with a few guys....tomorrow looks like more rain.
  Wally...thanks for the update, glad you found the sunny weather! Will be looking forward to your next report....safe travels today!   :clap:
  Hoserman...glad the shanty worked out well for you this season!  :thumbsup:  We had a good long season here as well, now looking forward to some trolling out in my old Jonboat for some of those fish I couldn’t find through the ice, lol.   :thumbsup:

Figures the best day of the weekend is today and I committed to helping a buddy out rebuilding a fireplace, lol. So many things I’d like to get done here today myself....oh well, that’s how it goes sometimes.
  Bought a seed starter kit for my grandchildren, so yesterday we broke out the potting soil and they each planted 24 seeds...a variety of tomatoes, sunflowers, green and wax beans, squash. Should be fun watching things grow...they were excited about it anyway!   ;D
  Time to get ready for what I expect to be a long, muddy day with the bricks....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15503 on: Apr 13, 2019, 04:54 AM »

Good morning Steve, ER's,
                        It's 51* and ca;m out, so is the weather cat! ::)
                        Steve..........My MIL is as spry as ever. She lost the sight in one eye with no correction procedure available. It sure hasn't slowed
                her down. :flex:
                       Capt.Jim......One problem with your statement, I don't dance, just ask my wife.l ol :roflmao: 
                       Bud.............Crazy weather but it's Colorado and Denver is the mile high city. :woot:
                       Marv............I think the people and Jo should get a bonus for showing up. Props to them. :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:
                       Wally...........Enjoy the rides around the south. :thumbsup:
                       Yesterday I got a call from the diabetic nurse practitioner with the results of my A1C test and it was down from 8 to 6.6, she was estatic
                about my improvement.
                       Today is my #2 sons 38th birthday, I'm taking him to breakfast this morning. Then this evening we're going to his in-laws for dinner.
                       Eddie ..........I see you posted while I was one fingering my key board. Good morning Sir.
                       I hope every one has a good Saturday either at work or out doing some open water line wetting.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15504 on: Apr 13, 2019, 04:59 AM »
Morning Jeff,
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your son....enjoy the breakfast together!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15505 on: Apr 13, 2019, 05:41 AM »
Headed to the other place to get some work done today. I will need some heavy clothes as the temps will probably be in the very low 40's with wind. At least the sun is supposed to shine. More snow guessed for Sunday.

IW  Your A1 c drop was great.Your mentioning your A1C reminded me I had not looked at the results  from the one I had taken yesterday. I was surprized it dropped from 6.2 from 6.5 in December. I am not that a carefull on how I eat any more. I also had some xrays of my hip done while I was at the hospital. I got talking to the xray teck about having my A1C drawn. He said his wife was just diagnosed with diabetese. Her A1C was over 10. I gave him the name of my specilaist in case she needed one.

ww I think I saw there was a storm on the Gulf Coast brewing. Hopefully it does not spoil your trip.

I do not think that I could be able to sit in a kayack with out being in pain. I have had a canoe for over 50 years. The first one was a wood one that I fiberglassed. It was so stable that we would hunt carp out of it with two guys standing and the third paddeling. I only tipped that one over once in September during a sleet storm.

Three trips to the city again this week. I spent way over an hour trying to fill out all the info the plasic surgeon wanted so I could register for their portal. I hope it went through.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15506 on: Apr 13, 2019, 06:38 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

28 heading to 41 later today and nicking 50 tomorrow  :clap:

Bud once you get the hang of a kayak you may be surprised at how much you use it. The wife and s-i-l live in theirs all summer long as time allows. I have an off shoot of a yak and find it nicer than the boat for tight spots and skinny water. Some day I actually plan to go fishing ;D

IW Happy Birthday to #2 :thumbsup: Hope he has a fantastic day. Congratulations on your A1C test  :thumbsup:

Eddie good luck with your project today :thumbsup: Hats off Sir to you for buying the seed starter kit for your grandchildren, that's Great! :clap: I hope you comment along the way how it's growing.

WW safe travels on your return trip :thumbsup: Hope you took a few pictures :clap:

mr.clean we had luck with the fishing reel. She had been researching a particular reel for a solid year and she finally jumped on it. She got a Shimano Curado DC baitcaster. Basically it's a high tech baitcaster that once set makes backlashes almost nonexistent. We have sat in on a few demo's and it was amazing. It surprised me that she actually bought it as she owns 3-4 baitcasters already and frankly does very well with them, but this will definitely up her game.

Not much going on until this afternoon. One of the local Fire Departments is having their annual smelt fry and as we do every year, we are taking it in. It's always a fun time and it's certainly for a great cause.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15507 on: Apr 13, 2019, 07:13 AM »
Morning all,

IF45.... glad the surgery went well, take it easy now & heal up

IW...happy birthday to your son, enjoy the family time

WS.... glad the shopping trip went as planned, enjoy the smelt fry

Spent yesterday dodging rain showers, still an enjoyable time. Got back just as the tornado warnings went out !!!! Never amounted to anything tho !!

Heading towards home today rain all weekend here😔

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15508 on: Apr 13, 2019, 01:10 PM »
Eddie, between the rain, changing to snow from the last one amounted to about 7" on the deck, roads and walks not much at all, with the pavement being warm, got another 1.5 last night on the deck.  Still only 33* out now.

WW good thing you didn't find any tornadoes  :thumbsup:
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15509 on: Apr 13, 2019, 09:25 PM »
Good evening, warmest day of the Spring so far high of eighty this afternoon certain flowering trees blooming be time to mow lawns before to long.
Eddie how did the fireplace rebuild go today. May the seeds grow and your grand children get to enjoy some home grwon vegetables.
Ice Wanderer Birthday greeting to your SON#2. Good work with the A1C level.
Tom Turkey did you get things done at your other property. Congratulations to you also on your A1C.
Whopper Stopper be sure to post a photo of fish nice sized fish your SIL catches with the new bait caster reel.
Wally world glad the tornado/tornadoes  never materialized yesterday. May your trip home be in good weather.
IFF may you see some extended Spring time weather in coming weeks.

Have a good night everyone.
Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.