Author Topic: crappiedaddie w/friends updated 2/14 pg12 jig making 101 with jo-jos-jigs..  (Read 26258 times)

Offline BAZOOKAJOE

• Team IceShanty Addict
Looks like a cool weekend!!  Going up there in a few weeks...i can't wait!!

bonkfan14

Nice job zeke,  I see a spinning reel and a THIRTY pack of brewskies along with some real nice crappies, I like it.  No rabbits this weekend.  :D
that is my new pole john....that jarhead we all know and love(to hate) ;D got me thinking about them spring bobbers so i went out and bought one :cookoo: having mixed emotions about it...yes that is a 30 pack on the ice that is part of our gear way up here...well when r we gonna get together again? see ya soon...zeke

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Gotta love black :) WTG and great too see kids having  a blast as well :)
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

bonkfan14

Nice pics coldhands and zeke,,i almost thought logan was my Shaylee holdin that fish .And Zeke,wow,so cool you got that last pic of the day of Shay,she is gonna love it.Soup is out there now,dont think im gonna go,its freezing rain out there and i cant find my spikes.Let us know when you'll be back zeke.
maybe this weekend...zeke

Offline Robb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Secret Spot
Nice fish!! I love the camper, what a great set-up!!

Robb :tipup:

bonkfan14

Nice fish!! I love the camper, what a great set-up!!

Robb :tipup:
yea that was the maiden voyage...all gutted except for the stove n fold down table...its maggny's home away from home... ;D ;D ;D you can smell whats she is cooking all the way down the bay :sick: :sick:(sorry margret just funnin)....zeke

bonkfan14

Zeke and crew.  Way To Go all.  Looks like a great day was had, hopefully I'll be able to make it next time.

Tight Lines,
Steve
steve you have been awful quiet r you getting into them big ones yet ::)...zeke

Offline USMC130FE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 2008 NAIFC Contestant
Zeke, I got out a bit this weekend but with getting all this stuff ready for court and then I had to attend a counseling session with a therapist with the Marine yesterday killed my trip fishing.  I have another meeting on Friday then I think I'll head up.  Still don't know my schedule.

I'll call ya today or tonight.
T/L Bud,
Steve
http://www.bluecrayfish.com/icefishpics/albums/userpics/2-18-08_001c.jpg

Sure the Marines are a Department of the Navy, We're the MENS DEPERTMENT!!!!

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Love seeing the pics with kids on the ice, hope they were'nt driving you guys home after a 30 pack of Labbat's. Nice fish!! Crappie Rob.
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

bonkfan14

im thinking about heading up there tomm anyone else going? mile arm is where i fish...looking to meet some of you guys..tomatosoup will be letting me know about conditions later today...zeke

bonkfan14

well went to beutiful black lake today w/fellow shanty members panfishing pirate..jo-jos-jigs..and of coarse me...the morning was real quiet and peaceful and we were the first ones on the ice..well i didnt take many pics.  here is jo-jos -jigs(dave) sporting his brand new vex(purchased yesterday)..

this is panfishing pirate(adam) pulling in another slab!!!

and your truly doing the same...

and this one is for slipbob....

well this is the group picture a great end to a great day total count was 62 crappies(only fish we kept today) we each threw back at least a limit of gills just one of those days...

i would also like to add that billybono could not make the trip because he had class today..sorry billy but we did miss you ;D...zeke

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Another Crappie day. :)
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

billybono

looks like i missed another awesome day zeke..... i had better get a lot in this week as i think that thing called work is right around the corner...week of the 13   so id better get it in ;)

billybono

Offline jo-jos_jigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Crappiedaddy and Panfish Pirate,
                                            Had another great day on Black. Thanks for the good time! For everyone else who doesnt have a Vex, let me tell you what your missing out on! Being new to the area my style of fishing just wasn't working (I normally fish 10' or less of water). This Vex taught me alot in a matter of an hour! If you have the means to buy one.....do it. I cant say enuff about it. When Crappiedaddy was trying to sell me on getting one, I thought he must have stock in the company......(just kidding Zeke ;) ;)) But after I saw him in action with his, I was sold on it. You definately spend more time catching than fishing. I still have some learning to do on it, but I plan on slaing them next week for sure. Thanks again Zeke!

Dave
Team Jo-Jo

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
way to go, looks like a great day!

camo_fish

very nice guys, looks like another great day on the ice.  :thumbsup: SWEEEEET.  ;D

Offline HiRanger

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Jigin' My Stix in 2007! St. Helen Iceman
Thats a nice load of fish.........
Zymurgy's First Law of Evolving Systems Dynamics
Once you open a can of worms, the only way to recan them is to use a larger can.

We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!!

Offline esox slayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey CrappieD...was that M.A.B.?  Sure looks like it....
Marine Infantry NCO- Semper Fi!!!

bonkfan14

well cant wait to see the pics...sounds like your gonna have to put a padalock on the fridges door for the dogs ;) ;)..well good luck today.. im cleaning them now so you know what ill be having for dinner this super bowl sunday...zeke

esox ...you hit that on the head m.a.b. is the only spot i fish there threw the ice...zeke

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice haul crappiedaddie and friends ;)
Andrew

Offline pond scum

• IceShanty Rookie
hey Zeke,I see Adam doesn't need one of those  Vex units. He must be a better fisherman?

Offline bassboy

• Team IceShanty Addict
nice bunch of crappie WTG

bonkfan14

hey Zeke,I see Adam doesn't need one of those  Vex units. He must be a better fisherman?
hes bying one this week :flex: also he has my old fl8 if you wanna buy that :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:planning something big up there sat you in? let me know...zeke

Offline Marbury 3

• IceShanty Rookie
  • TEAM NEW YORK
That is one nice pile of slabbers :woot:

~Marbury 3    :tipup:

Offline Preacher_man

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Have a Real CRAPPIE Day!!!!
Nice pile of crappies, ya got there, Zeke!! I love those crappie days!!  ;D
TEAM  PA.

icefishnfool

looking good ;D ;D ;D

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
Nice crappies you got there, we went out to black lake 2 yrs ago for 3 days, awesome time but we stayed at rogers and only fished over by rasberry and tin islands, no crappies over there, just 75 pike and probably (400) 5 in perch!

heard alot of talk of m.a.b but never got over there  :tipup:

bonkfan14

heard alot of talk of m.a.b but never got over there  :tipup:
come on up ill put you on some callies...this year has been great...zeke

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
come on up ill put you on some callies...this year has been great...zeke

I appreciate the offer, I might take you up on that if I can get the time, how much ice is up there now?

bonkfan14

I appreciate the offer, I might take you up on that if I can get the time, how much ice is up there now?
anywhere from 8-10 but it will be making it all this week...zeke

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.