Author Topic: Plans for Thurs thru Sat this week?  (Read 639 times)

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Plans for Thurs thru Sat this week?
« on: Dec 28, 2016, 07:03 PM »
Hey everyone....the relatives are all gone and I plan to be fishing Thur thru Sat as much as possible. Anyone got plans to be out any of those days? If so, let me know when and where. Tight lines.....
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Plans for Thurs thru Sat this week?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2016, 07:32 AM »
Man fishing Thursday till Saturday sounds great, I'm jealous. Unfortunately I wont be out till maybe next week. Good luck, let us know how you did
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2016, 08:41 AM »
A couple of us are heading up to Echo tomorrow.  We have breakfast at Beez in Roy and then drive up.  Should be there by around 7:30 to 8 AM. 
:thumbsup:
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Offline BFTSkunkedAgain

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2016, 08:52 AM »
Man I'm jealous, that would be great!!! If I'm lucky I may get out one of those days, but haven't decided where to try, Mantua has been my spot so far, but I expect Hyrum will be fishing today so I may head over there and try it, even though I know it's only small planter bows... need to find some perch over there and see if they've grown beyond the 7" limit they seemed to have last year... Good luck... J

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 30, 2016, 08:45 AM »
Once again old age and the problems it can cause interfered with our plans and we didn't make it.  Hopefully I can get out a couple of times next week before I leave for Cascade, ID.
:thumbsup:
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.