Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1610038 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #12840 on: Jul 05, 2018, 05:27 AM »
Good Morning. 68 degrees and hoping this is the last day of the 90's for awhile.
IW,  glad the trips to the VA are ending and that you are feeling better.
WS, that is quite a few bears. A sow with 4 cubs has to be rare.
Eddie, did they have everything cleaned up from the fireworks display.
Break in the weather coming. May, and I said may, try to get out early Sat. morning for a walleye fix.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12841 on: Jul 05, 2018, 06:13 AM »
Another hot one today. The wife has an appointment in the city today. There should be a little less traffic with some taking the week off.

Things got a little nasty last night with fire works exploding over the house. I  need to check the Bimini on my toon to see if there are any burn holes in it. Scared the H out of the dogs.

Marv With that many bears eating up the treats it is going to get costly. We only have a short time to bait pre season. That did look like a decent boar, hopefully he sticks around until season. We have a problem with the dog hunters running bears off of hunters baits.

I stopped in at a gun shop yesterday that I have become good friends with the owner to see if he had drawn a permit for the UP. He said no and that he was glad he did not. I said WHAT as he had been waiting quite a while to draw. He had taken a job as an EMT with his county. The pay sounded pretty low until he explained it. With three 24 hour shifts a week he gets 32hours of over time plus his benefits which are fantastic. he told me that he does not tell most people that details so they think he is crazy for taking the EMT job. He has good help in the shop that he can depend on to run the shop. He also owns a day care center that his daughter runs.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12842 on: Jul 05, 2018, 08:16 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Just got back from my walk, Thank goodness Less will be in town for a few days. Yesterdays dew points were in the 70's today by early afternoon they say it will feel chilly ??? The rest of the week will be in the low to mid 80's

IW congrats on winding up the therapy sessions. I know the times I had them I always looked forward to the last one.

Tom the baiting in WI started in April. I held off as long as I could, but so far all the activity is being generated from one 5gal bucket of treats once a week. I think one of the calling cards that's been paying huge dividends is the banana extract that I spray the trees with. When I get done squirting that I have a hankering for some banana bread. I have been dumping fryer grease all over everything so between the sows and cubs they are tracking the woods with yummy smells. Come the first week in August I will start dumping more quantity to try and hold their interest. When I started I had set aside $200 for baiting and so far I am still sitting on $175.

My Brother is coming around 3 this afternoon so with the the rain finally ending I have the lawn to get mowed and a few other things put in place.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12843 on: Jul 05, 2018, 11:12 AM »
Good morning ,weather guessers say things will improve heat and humidity wise after today. Thunder storm passed through yesterday afternoon more noise then rain. You can legally purchase certain types of fireworks here in NY. heard a few being set off last night thankfully everything was quite by midnight.
Ice Wanderer congratulations on reaching end of your therapy sessions wish you had gotten more improvement in shoulder function from the sessions. Safe travels to your wife. Also for your knowledge watch a segment on local news about pools at NY. law now require you to have an alarm on the pool which will go off if surface of water is broken by so many pounds of force. Trying to keep young children safe as they may try to use pool without adult supervision.
Tom Turkey hope cover on your pontoon does not have any burn holes from fireworks. Nice arrangement for your friend also explains high bills people receive after having called for emergency services. I can only assume most counties/towns have a hard time keeping EMT's so they come up with such deals.
Hunts2long all the best if you get out on Saturday morning.
Whopper Stopper enjoyed the video footage glad your seeing more activity at bait station. Have a good visit with your brother. Any luck finding wheel bearing that will fit on SIL's tractor.
Eddie may you and your crew have a safe work day.
Wallyworld looking forward to any photos you may post from your trip.

A safe and good Thursday to all. Best to those fishing.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12844 on: Jul 05, 2018, 12:31 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone :bow:

I apologize for slipping up on the wheel bearings. There have been several ask about them and be danged if I didn't forget to include them in my morning entries. My neighbor was able to measure the old ones and he found 4 in his parts bin. He is the one that told me to just change  them all being they were cheap ($7.50 each) so I did. The first one I took out fell apart proving he was right in saying when one goes they usually are all about ready to go. The first one took me about 15 minutes to get out, after that I had the other 3 out and new ones in in about 10 minutes.

The mower she has is a Sabre which at the time wasn't made by John Deere, but was sold by them. The spindles didn't have grease zerks, they were the "You never need to grease" type........ yeah sure ??? They did last a long time but the replacements now come with zerks.

My lawn is mowed and time to hit the shower.

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12845 on: Jul 06, 2018, 02:25 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Humid and 73* this am, cooler today with a high around 80 and some rain.

Marv...thanks for the videos! The bait pile is really starting to bring them in, awesome!  :clap:  Glad you were able to match up the bearings and help out your SIL, excellent job!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...we had a few thunder storms pass through here yesterday afternoon, finally picked up some much needed rain. Will be nice getting a break from the 90* plus temps we've been getting... :thumbsup:
  H2...they had a cleaning crew working when we started yesterday morning, the smell of spent gunpowder was still heavy in the air.
  Jeff...congrats on your last therapy session! Hope the shoulder continues to feel good.  :thumbsup:  Did you get some of that rain yesterday afternoon?

Late to the rise yesterday morning, didn't have enough time to get a post in. Spent a quiet 4th of July here at the house, small BBQ with a few of the kids and lots of time inside with the AC....it was just too dang hot to do much outdoors.
  Not certain what's on the agenda today at work with the rain coming, but if we get the day off, it won't bother me having a 3 day weekend....drained!  The garden is really looking good after all this heat, guess there fromt plus from it.   :thumbsup:
  Well the cawfee's brewing...time to get ready for the last shift!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12846 on: Jul 06, 2018, 04:08 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                                It's 72* and rain just ended, we got .21", did you know that rainwater has vitamin B12 in it. ::)
                                Eddie........I think the rain will be over by the time work starts, I had a foreman that had a saying "Rain before 7 done by 11" :woot:
                                Marv.........I knew you'd get the bearings, it doesn't matter what a company has for a bearing, it's a standard size that is used by
                     by someone else. They just might have different #'s numbers. I'm glad your neighbor had them! :clap:
                                Steve.......Like Eddie said we had a shower yesterday afternoon, but didn't seem to cool things off here. Humidity is at 95% right now! ::)
                                Not much going on today, I think I'll do a Weed and Feed on my front yard this morning! :whistle:
                                I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out fishing!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12847 on: Jul 06, 2018, 05:13 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, IW! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

58 heading to 80 later today with Dew points in the 50's :clap:

My brother and his wife rolled in right at 3pm yesterday and we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening catching up. We took time out to head to one of my favorite haunts for some Broasted Chicken, then home again for a couple cold ones and then it was time to call it a night.

This morning I am taking my car in for a $20 oil change and then my wife will dump me off up the road so I can get my 4 miles in. She has pancakes, sausages, and bacon on the breakfast menu and Ribeyes for later today. Tomorrow we all head to my sisters for a big family get together, it's always a fun time catching up with the nieces, their kids and husbands. 

Eddie hope you and the crew can crank out one more day if the rain misses. I can see where the tank is on empty working in that heat :cookoo: Take care Sir!

IW good luck with the weed and feed :thumbsup: Sounds like a quieter day.

WW hope you and the Mr are having a excellent trip :thumbsup:

Time for me to take the car over and drop it off.

Hope everyone has an excellent Friday :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12848 on: Jul 06, 2018, 06:08 AM »
73 this morning. Glad this weather is about to break. Yesterday was the worst.

Yesterday replaced the line a couple reels. Went and picked up some worms and some more jigs. There has to be a lot of them on some of my spots. Back when I did a lot of Lindy Rigging I left a lot of sinkers out there also. Used mono back then. Now using Fireline, am able to pull a lot of hang-ups free.

Not much planned for today. Wife's sister and niece are coming on Sunday for a couple days.

Eddie, I know when I worked at 80 State St. they would have everything cleaned up by morning. It has been a good week to lay low.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12849 on: Jul 06, 2018, 06:39 AM »
Wow a comfortable 56* this morning. Even guessed to get down to the 40's this weekend. What a relief. When I worked for a big company for a few years we had not gotten a rain day in months. It was raining at start time so every one took the day off. I could see that it was clear over the big lake so I knew the rain was not going to last. By 10 am the sun was shining. I do not think any one went back to work.

Marv I agree on not being able to grease anything any more. They charge big $$ for a grease job and all they have to do it check fluid levels, nothing generally can be greased. I had replaced a universal joint with one with a zerk. I asked them if they had greased it when I got an oil change/grease job. They said no as they did not have an end on their grease gun that could do it. All it took was a straight end. I raised enough H that I got my money back for the grease job.

Eddie I know how the heat can wear you down working in it. They last few days I have gotten nothing done out side. I guess I need to buy a couple sheep or goats to mow the lawn. Live stock are not allowed here so I guess I would have to say they are support animals.

The yorkie just started raising a ruckis. When the wife went to see what it was all abought, there were 3 does across the road trying to decide if they wanted to come feed on the plants in the yard.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12850 on: Jul 06, 2018, 06:55 AM »
Morning all,

Had a nice trip to the falls but it's great to be back in the good old USA  :thumbsup: :bow:  Had very spotty cell service up there so couldn't get a post to go thru  :-\  Sure was hot enough temps right around 100* with dew points at 80 or above  :o  spent a couple hours each afternoon in the motel's pool  ;)  they do fireworks every night all summer over the falls, very impressive sight  :)  Wednesday night the NY side had quite the fireworks show going too   :clap: :thumbsup:  there were SO many people out enjoying the night, just glad we stayed at a place close enough to walk to everything, felt bad for people trying to drive thru the mess  :(

Supposed to be cooler today but the dew point is still at 72  ::)  at least there's a breeze and some cloud cover  @)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12851 on: Jul 06, 2018, 07:33 AM »
A few pics from Canada

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12852 on: Jul 06, 2018, 08:52 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, poured here earlier. Got rid of some of the humidity. Wally World great pictures thank you for sharing. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12853 on: Jul 06, 2018, 10:02 AM »
Good morning had a period of heavy rain around 8:30 skies still overcast possibly see more precipitation as front moves through my area. Looking forward to lower temperatures and dew points in coming days hopefully will not be to many heat waves this Summer.
Eddie the high humidity might have something to do with spent gun powder smell sticking around fireworks area. Have a good work day or enjoy the 3 day week end if rain cancels work day.
Whopper Stopper nice that your neighbor had bearings that fit on your SIL's tractor. Good to read your brother is feeling well enough to travel may his health continue to improve is he also heading to your sisters . Safe travels and enjoy the time spent with family. Glad your sister is also in good health.
Ice Wanderer interesting fact about rain water. Seems Summer storms either clear out or increase amount of humidity present  many times things feel worse after a storm.
Hunts2long may  the new line and  jigs result in a great  day of fishing. Have a good visit with your SIl and niece .
Icefisher-45 how is the job going ,hope you have been able to work a few days .
Wallyworld  nice photos how much of a hassle is it to cross the border these days. Being able to walk is nice especially if parking is limited or area crowded with many people attending a big event. Last years vacation to Ocean City,NJ. we had limited parking at our rental and shuffled vehicles so that we did not loose parking spots close to our location.
Tom Turkey I wonder how many problems the so called greaseless fittings have caused since they have become more common place. Remember my father needing new wheel bearing one time took car to his usual mechanic who repacked the bearings short time later problems returned took the car to different shop recommended by friend turned out car had greaseless wheel bearings and first mechanic ruined them by opening unit and repacking with grease which damaged the seal on wheel bearing unit.

Have a good day . Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12854 on: Jul 07, 2018, 04:47 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  What a difference a day makes!!  It's clear and 51* this am, low humidity, dew points in the 40's, high of 75 today!   :clap:  Word of the day...refreshing!   ;D

Steve...agree, hope the heat waves are minimal the rest of this month and August. Sure feels nice out right now!  :thumbsup: 
  I-45...how are things going with your back problems? Hope you're feeling a little better Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...awesome pictures of the Falls, thank you for sharing them! It's so much nicer on the Canadian side. Glad you and Mr.WW had nice getaway.... :thumbsup: :clap:
  Tom...hope the cooler weather has landed on your area as well today and you can catch up on the lawn. Haven't had any problems with the deer getting into my garden or the wife's plants yet, but there's a few bunny's I need to take care of....
  H2...sounds like the poles are ready for action again. Should be a lot less boat traffic this coming week, hope you can get right back on the walleyes again!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...glad you got a break in the weather as well, man it's been hot everywhere!  Sounds like you had a real nice visit with your brother and SIL, excellent! Have a great time at the party today!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...funny some of the sayings you hear out in the field. My buddy Jimmy would say in the winter, " 1 below, Jimmy don't go! "   ;D.  Enjoy the cool weather.... :thumbsup:

Was talking to one of the  guys with the fireworks company on Thursday am, he said they fired off about 10,000 shells total for the 30 minute show they did at the Plaza...small and large combined. It was no wonder the smell of gunpowder was so heavy in the air!
  Found a pretty interesting article from a writer about it...thought I'd pass it along this am.  Here's my work place anyway, although all the marble work can't be seen from the photographs unfortunately.

https://chuckthewriter.blog/2018/07/05/empire-state-plaza-fireworks-2018-edition/

Like Tom, some yard work to catch up with this am, trip to the transfer station, and a B'Day party for my granddaughter this afternoon....she turned 8 already, amazing!    ;D
  Cawfee's on...

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12855 on: Jul 07, 2018, 04:49 AM »
47 degrees and the boat is hooked up...Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12856 on: Jul 07, 2018, 05:26 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie....great article with some awesome pics, thanks for sharing  :clap: happy birthday to your grand daughter  :)  the years do fly by, don't they  :-\

H2L....good luck on the water  ;)2  hope the eyes are right where you left them last time out  @)

MrC....crossing the border both directions was no big deal, expected much worse  :-\  average time per car was about 2 minutes  :o  we parked the car Tuesday when we checked in to our hotel & never went near it again till we headed home  :thumbsup:  we did hop on a bus to go to Marineland, every thing else was walking distance  :)

WS....thanks for sharing the bear videos, awesome critters  :thumbsup: :clap:  how was that broasted chicken  ???  enjoy the family time  ;)

IW....glad to hear the shots helped the shoulder, hope it continues to work  :flex:  safe travels to MrsIW  :)

IFF....how are things out your way  ???  hope the temps have settled down a bit for you also  ;D  still no opening date set  ???

IF45....hope you had a good 4th sir  :thumbsup: 

A couple pics from Marineland

Have a good day whatever's on the agenda. Stay safe.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12857 on: Jul 07, 2018, 06:00 AM »
Good Morning Wally, H2,

Wally...excellent pictures from Marineland!!   :clap:  Wondering if Marv will consider building a pool near his bait pile for the bears after seeing those pictures??   ;D
  H2...best of luck out there this morning!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...those wildfires are out your way have been brutal, wow! Hope things are ok in your area, they say the smoke is creating some very bad problems...best wishes getting them under control.   :thumbsup:

French toast and little link sausages anyone?

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12858 on: Jul 07, 2018, 06:12 AM »
Eddie

This guy was so hot he couldn't even move  :roflmao:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12859 on: Jul 07, 2018, 06:17 AM »
Looks like our apprentice without his cell phone all week Pat... :roflmao: :clap:   Great shot!!   :thumbsup:

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #12860 on: Jul 07, 2018, 06:41 AM »
Morning ER's!! Last work day this week, my Friday! I felt like that bear most of the week until Less paid us a visit! Have the A/C off and the windows open!!It wouldn't hurt my feelings if we were done with heat waves for the year!! Everyone have a great weekend at whatever you choose!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12861 on: Jul 07, 2018, 06:50 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 50* and clear here on my hill, I guess the cool weather made it possible to sleep in this morning, unusual for me! ::)
                        Eddie.........That was a great article and great shots of the plaza!  :thumbsup: Happy Birthday to your grandson, tell him that everyone on
               Ice Shanty wish him a great day! :clap:
                        Wally.........Those bears look hot even when in the water, it's got to be hard on them! ???
                        Marv..........I know you're a broasted chicken eater how was your dinner? ::) I bet the time with your brother was good, how is he feeling?
                        Bud...........I hope there aren't any fires near your home. ???
                        I-45..........I hope your back is getting better! :thumbsup:
                        H2L...........It will be a little cool out on the lake this morning, good fishing sir! :flex:
                        I hope everyone has good Saturday either at work or at play!
                        I see OS joined in this morning, Good morning sir, have a good day!

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12862 on: Jul 07, 2018, 02:32 PM »
Yes, it was cool early this morning but warmed up fast. As far as the fishing went, I should have stayed home. One lone walleye and about 30,000 boats. Give or take a couple. The good thing, the launch wasn't busy when I took the boat out. Tonight will be busy, the village is having fireworks...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12863 on: Jul 07, 2018, 07:55 PM »
WW, the only thing that is set is.....No date yet.  Now getting hours cut back, which is understandable.  At least the days off are all linked together.

Did garage sale today, actually recovered more than a days pay and still have the high dollar items to put on Craigs list.

Did join a couple guys Friday, to see if we could score on the eyes, as it turned out the Eyes were doing the scoring.  One planted a treble hook in his hand, and popping it out the other one on the lure found me in middle finger and thumb.  We all had to laugh about it.  Had to cut the shanks to get mine popped out.  And no sore spots when all said and done.

Jeff, fires are a long ways from me.  Smoke from the fires made for lousy fishing for guys on lake nearby.  they didn't try to stick it out, and came home empty handed.

Had to change out a breaker to keep the A/C running.  All comfy at home now.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12864 on: Jul 08, 2018, 05:09 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 59* and clear here on my hill, another nice day ahead, but I heard the the warm and humid weather is coming this week! ::)
                             Bud........I'm glad your home isn't in the line of fire. :thumbsup: You have to watch those hooks, the can be painful to remove!  :%$#!:
                             H2L........I though you didn't go out on the weekends because of the traffic? ???
                             Eddie......How was your grandson's B-Day party? ???
                             Marv.......Is you weather still on the cooler side? Did you go back to "The Shack" to check on the bear bait yesterday/ :whistle:
                             My wife will be home this afternoon with her mother in tow ans she is expected to spend the week. :blink:
                             I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12865 on: Jul 08, 2018, 05:23 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 58 this am, 82 for a high today.

Jeff...safe travels to your wife and MIL today!  :thumbsup:  It was my granddaughters B'Day....she had a great time, lots of her friends from school were there...wish my energy level was like their's!!   ;D
  Bud...glad to hear the fires aren't so close to you, hope there's some rain coming your way soon to help get them under control. Ouch on those treble hooks...nice job getting them out!   :thumbsup:
  H2...good luck again this am if heading out! Another nice cool morning, hope they're hungry today.. :thumbsup:
  OS...hope your work day went well yesterday, have a nice weekend!   :thumbsup:

We had a nice time at the B'Day party, good weather and not too hot. Found a nice shady spot and stayed put...lol.
  Pretty easy day today, most of my chores are done. Had a " Service Air Bag Soon " light pop on in my truck yesterday on our way back from the party. How in the world do you service an airbag located in your steering wheel and in the dash board? Anybody familiar with this?  Believe I'll have a few beers later and think about it while I watch the garden grow.  ;D. Looks like a call to the mechanic again tomorrow...
  Cawfee's on....

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12866 on: Jul 08, 2018, 05:46 AM »

Eddie I'm sorry for the mix up.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12867 on: Jul 08, 2018, 06:05 AM »
55 this morning.
IW, after not fishing during the heat wave, I needed a fishing fix. I won't do that again. At least not on the weekend of the 4th. I think everyone has a boat these days. Pontoon boats must be BOGO, they are everywhere.
Enjoy your Sunday....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12868 on: Jul 08, 2018, 06:20 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......ouch on the hook set  :pinch:  glad you're clear of the fire zone  :clap:  good job on the garage sale  ;)  better luck next outing  ;)

Eddie....always something new showing up on the dash that needs a mechanics touch  ::)  glad the party went well  :)

OS.....enjoy your weekend sir, Sun/Mon pass days were always my favorite  :thumbsup:

H2L....sorry to hear the fish weren't co-operating yesterday  :'(  probably still trying to get over a crazy week of boat traffic & heat  ;D

IW....so, what are YOU doing this week  ???  :woot:

WS.....hope you're having a blast catching up with family  :thumbsup:  any fishing plans this week  ???

Took a bike ride to Howe Caverns yesteray, haven't been there since I was a kid. MrWW had never seen it.

Not a big fan of being 150' underground, but the beauty of it all kind of helps keep your mind off it  :roflmao:

Think after mowing this afternoon, we're heading to camp for a couple days on the water. Hope to find those pesky eyes again  ;)2 :flex:

Have a good day. Stay safe.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #12869 on: Jul 08, 2018, 08:24 AM »
Good morning ER's!! First day of my weekend and the last nice day before the heat and humidity creep back in.  :%$#!:
 It was nice to be A/C free for awhile and could stay like that for the rest of the summer as far as I'm concerned!! I hope everyone enjoys the day at whatever you choose!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.