Author Topic: Pool 13  (Read 5058 times)

Offline smitty0312

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Build A Smitty Sled.......it's a back & lung saver
Re: Pool 13
« Reply #30 on: Dec 31, 2010, 10:56 AM »
hey do any of you guys flag fish pike over here as many pike as we catch over on this pool while we are bass fishing we have been thinking of coming over to try it out in the winter  :tipup:
I have never seen a tip-up around here, I made 2 of my own last year, but have yet to try them. Smitty
[email protected] if you don't have a FB account.....or search "The Original Smitty Sled" on FB....thank you

Offline tbirdbassr

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • illinois
« Reply #31 on: Jan 01, 2011, 08:30 AM »
Ya Was thinking the same thing spring was loaded with snakes las spring just didnt wanna have to walk to the nest lol!!!

Offline toadhunter2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Jan 01, 2011, 11:38 PM »
we got a lot of nice 28"-34" pike in millers,mallard bay and town and also in edick but don't know if you could get in there safely with a quad to fish and that lake would be way to far to walk
early mornings,cold north winds,hard ice,good friends and cold high life..FLAG UP!.priceless

Offline first light

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Jan 03, 2011, 08:04 AM »
I am new to this ice fishing.
I have heard that Mic. Landing and Perch Hole are good areas to fish at 1st ice.
I want to learn as much as I can from you guys in the know.
The fish I am interested in are the usual. Crappies, yellow perch, bg. My primary quarry is yellow perch. Any good suggestions?
First Light.

Offline smitty0312

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Build A Smitty Sled.......it's a back & lung saver
« Reply #34 on: Jan 08, 2011, 04:21 PM »
Fished Mickelsons today 12:30 - 3:30, caught around 10 fish...all small...seen quite few fish on the camera...saw nothing too big. Not very many fishermen there today, Talked to 1 guy that was coming off when I was going on...he said water clarity was not good, and said a guy told him they didn't see many fish on their camera, but Ithink water clarity was about the same as a week and half ago when I was there...not too bad....and I sawalot of fish. Tight Lines. Smitty
[email protected] if you don't have a FB account.....or search "The Original Smitty Sled" on FB....thank you

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.