The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Braved the sub-zero temps on Saturday and hit the ice in search of Pike!  (Read 2224 times)

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish, and than fish some more!
Had a great time catching some small Pike while doing a collab with Rush Voorhis Outdoors! Check it out! :D

Offline PerchPounderMT

• Team IceShanty Addict
Another great vid keep it up!  :tipup:
Dont ask

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
Another great vid keep it up!  :tipup:
Thank you! Appreciate it :D

Offline Duke22

• IceShanty Rookie
A response to something as simple as someone posting a video like the one above takes a site like Ice Shanty, where 99% of the comments/discussions/tips are informative and enjoyable to read, and ruin it.  Is there a moderator that can handle responses that are classless??  I really do not see the harm in posting a video.  If you consider it hot spotting/boring/lacking in entertainment value, than so be it.  To call a guy a ****?  Am I missing something here?  Calling someone out for doing something that you don't like, but in response, making yourself look like the fool?  Message him back privately if you have an issue. Ask for his phone number, address, something, and work it out off of the board.  There are a lot of people that don't want to read that garbage.

Offline KeeghanL

• IceShanty Rookie
Digging the videos, especially since I'm stuck doing schoolwork most weekends so I enjoy watching someone else from montana getting out!

Offline Gone_fishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
I also enjoy the vids! The drone footage gives a different perspective that is pretty cool to see. Coldcreek is a hater. Just because he cries the loudest does not mean the majority feel the way he does.

Offline stitch

• Team IceShanty Addict
Its kinda simple if you dont want to watch a video DONT.no one controls your  finger but you...by the way ,great video realy enjoyed it.

Offline shedhorn

• IceShanty Rookie
Nice video  :thumbsup:

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
Am I missing something here?
CONTEXT: I made a couple haters here when I posted a video a month ago with the lake location in the name.  They especially didn't like it when I disagreed with their perspective that it would ruin fishing at the spot I filmed.  I was pretty annoyingly adamant in rationally arguing my point of view (instead of just conceding to theirs) and it really made some people angry.  Both parties were snarky at times which didn't help either. 

Since that post, I have left the name of the fishing spot out of every video I have made (4 now) as a show of respect, even though I don't agree with them.  It doesn't stop the ones who got mad from still being angry, calling me names, and threatening to shoot down my drone if they see it flying around :/  but hopefully they will get over it eventually...

Offline The Linguist

• IceShanty Rookie
And they didn’t like it when the gentleman from Wisconsin merely stated it is illegal to shoot down a drone.

Like it or not, the FAA states it is illegal to shoot down a drone:

https://www.popsci.com/it-is-federal-crime-to-shoot-down-drone-says-faa

Offline Theshad

• Team IceShanty Regular
Seems like you're out there enjoying the outdoors, hanging out with buddies, having a good time. Do your thing man.

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
A response to something as simple as someone posting a video like the one above takes a site like Ice Shanty, where 99% of the comments/discussions/tips are informative and enjoyable to read, and ruin it.  Is there a moderator that can handle responses that are classless??  I really do not see the harm in posting a video.  If you consider it hot spotting/boring/lacking in entertainment value, than so be it.  To call a guy a ****?  Am I missing something here?  Calling someone out for doing something that you don't like, but in response, making yourself look like the fool?  Message him back privately if you have an issue. Ask for his phone number, address, something, and work it out off of the board.  There are a lot of people that don't want to read that garbage.

That's why you have a report to moderator button. Please use it.
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline PerchPounderMT

• Team IceShanty Addict
Some people put them on Youtube,they even include the lake name and exact location.
Dont ask

Offline Quantoson

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • no fish is too big
Cool-o-mondo Video.  The music made me relax.
wish you many hook-ups

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.