Author Topic: Lowrance Fish Lo-K-Tor - Need some help with electronics on an old one  (Read 1286 times)

Offline RendabML

• IceShanty Rookie
I have an old model Lowrance Fish Lo-K-Tor. The circuit board is marked 505B on it and it is dated 1961. I need to replace the capacitors on the board and have been able to identify and replace the values on two of them. But one of them is missing its cover where the values are printed and I need the value of it so that I can replace it.

If you happen to have an early model Lowrance Lo-K-Tor would you be willing to look at the circuit board and find capacitor marked C9 and post me a note here on the values written on it?

Or if anyone happens to have an actual electrical schematic for this old fellow I would love to have a copy. Hate to throw him into the dumpster after all of these years.

Thank you

Offline gofishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
What I'm seeing on mine is (250 plus or minus 5% , 100 V EM). Hope that helps. Mine is an LFP-300.

Offline 32footsteps

• Team IceShanty Addict
Make a few more posts and then send me a PM. I think you need to make five total before you can PM. Somewhere I have a schematic for the Lowrance green boxes. Not sure if the model number is the same as the one you have but it might get you headed in the right direction.

Now...which computer do I have that dang thing saved on?

Offline BigAl12

• IceShanty Rookie
any luck finding that schematic? I'd be interested in seeing it myslef

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.