Author Topic: Otter replacement canvas  (Read 2456 times)

Offline frostbittin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Otter replacement canvas
« on: Nov 13, 2018, 05:13 AM »
Otter discontinued the flip over canvases made before the new door design change, and I have a beautiful otter pro cabin that I really wanted to upgrade to the state pro insulated top (#200966). I know it’s a shot in the dark, but does anybody know of a store that might have some of these still in their inventory (top only)? I already checked with otter and they were no help, already checked with reeds sports... Thanks in advance

Offline XN

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Otter replacement canvas
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2018, 09:28 AM »
What color is the one you want? The Previous version before the X-Over shacks? I'm not sure what you mean by "state pro insulated top". I have an extra one that a guy said he wanted. I gave him a couple weeks to figure out what he wants to do...

Offline frostbittin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14, 2018, 04:56 PM »
I don’t know where the word state came from, just a typo...i am interested in finding part #200966, which is the xt pro cabin 1200 denier canvas. My non-insulated otter pro cabin is in awesome shape, but I want to find just the canvas so i can put it on my existing sled.

Offline elyislander

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 09, 2019, 03:51 PM »
XN,
Do you still have the extra Otter canvas?  If so what model is it?  I am looking for an XT Pro Lodge top and pole set to replace my old one

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.