Author Topic: To build a better shanty sofa!  (Read 1181 times)

RallyGreen

To build a better shanty sofa!
« on: Nov 04, 2018, 08:25 PM »

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: To build a better shanty sofa!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2018, 08:37 PM »
wow that's fantastic.  what does a projector like that go for?

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2018, 08:48 PM »
What route do you go to power your projector?

RallyGreen

« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 2018, 08:53 PM »
Thanks! It was a cheap LCD model from amazon. They are regularly around $70 USD, but since I wasn't really sure at all this would work, I waited till black friday and got it for around 50 bucks. On super bright days the holes in the stitching messes with the image quality (cheap projectors are not bright), so I recently bought a cheap pvc coated projection screen to bungee in place for midday projector use. I'm very optimistic about image quality with the screen! This little model I have has a PVR feature, so I think you might be able to record to a USB thumb drive... I haven't tried that, have just been taking photos of the burbot and pike as we land them so far

For power, I have a little 300 watt inverter and a fancy 50AH lithium ion battery. I calculated the run time at one point and it worked out to essentially a full day of fishing with the family. This year I've upgraded both cameras to 10AH lithium batteries so even after the big one is dead, I can stay out a bit later for the night bite after they go back to shore

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.