Author Topic: Ice Buster Bobber..How To?  (Read 2894 times)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
Ice Buster Bobber..How To?
« on: Mar 08, 2006, 02:32 PM »
I just picked up a few of these Ice Buster Bobbers, I not usually a bobber fisherman when on the ice but I heard some good things about them so I grabbed a couple.

My question is...How do you use them? are they to be set-up as a slip-bobber? if so what is the best method as they did not come with any tie-ons.

Any help would be appreciated...thanx

PIKEGUY

Re: Ice Buster Bobber..How To?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2006, 02:48 PM »
Did a quick net search. Should be used as a slip bobber but you need some kind of tie-on.

http://icebusterbobbers.com/ice-buster-bobber.html

Offline DRabbit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2006, 06:06 PM »
I use these bobbers and like them quite a bit. They are set up to be a slop bobber so you just need to but a bobber stop stop on your line and you'll be reasy to go. You only need the  bobber stop itself not the beads, they just ice up. Here is a pic of the stops.

Offline nepa old man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2006, 02:19 PM »
I use these bobbers and like them quite a bit. They are set up to be a slop bobber so you just need to but a bobber stop stop on your line and you'll be reasy to go. You only need the  bobber stop itself not the beads, they just ice up. Here is a pic of the stops.
(Image removed from quote.)
I use the same stops, & don't use the bead, a lot of times I just hold the stop just about touchin the water when dead stickin, works great. When I do use a bobber, I use the ice buster, lite, little resistance and you can clip them to your our size. 
Good Friends, Good Family, Good Food, Good Fishin.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.