Author Topic: DH Custom Big Boy Noodle  (Read 1110 times)

Offline winston6wt

• IceShanty Rookie
DH Custom Big Boy Noodle
« on: Aug 02, 2019, 01:35 PM »
I'd like to build a couple of big game stick for this up coming season. Anyone know anything about the DH Big Boy Noodle? I've built on a couple of his other blanks and love them, but I'm hoping for a little info before I pull the trigger.

Offline Tuma

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: DH Custom Big Boy Noodle
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2019, 12:23 PM »
I don’t know anything about this blank but it would be great if someone could share all the dimensions on it.  I would also like to get an idea of the blank action without driving to DH and holding the blank. 
TINY RODWORKS  custom rods and tackle

Offline Tuma

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2019, 12:36 PM »
From DH web site
DH "Big Boy Noodle" is the BIG brother to the “Al Dente” noodle. The Big Boy is like NO OTHER IceRod on the market.  Since DH hand designs his blanks and extensively tests before production we are truly excited to bring his latest creation to you. Imagine a Noodle rod with the ability to use 1/4 to 3/4oz jigs and rippin raps, Jigging raps etc.  There is no other noodle on the market that will do what this rod will. Laker's, Walleye, Pike, Open water jigging..Small jigging raps to large this rod WILL habdle it all.

I have wondered about this blank since I first saw it.  Since he is calling it a noodle rod I am sure it is an all glass blank.  But a glass blank that will handle 3/4oz jigs must be beefy.  Hopefully someone who has used this blank will chime in.
TINY RODWORKS  custom rods and tackle

Offline lostbrit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Aug 07, 2019, 01:42 PM »
I've seen one in person, I don't have specs or anything but it's like the Al dente on steroids.  Very beefy 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.