New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: bear kake  (Read 1140 times)

Offline 024gord

• IceShanty Rookie
bear kake
« on: Jan 26, 2007, 11:36 PM »
has anyone been out fishing on bear lake?http://
glowgetter

Offline marcus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: bear kake
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2007, 10:36 AM »
noone fishing lots of slush on top a few inches of iffy ice can see tracks of people walking out a little sketchy for me  :-\

Offline Bear_Lake_Bob

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • What Do You Mean, The ice Is Too Thin!!!!!!!!!!! !!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2007, 10:59 AM »
noone fishing lots of slush on top a few inches of iffy ice can see tracks of people walking out a little sketchy for me  :-\

jUST CHECKED THE LAKE, Marcus is right, don't even think about it!

Lots of new slush from the early morning thaw and rain which continues to fall here due to borderline above freezing temp.Probably are going to need more sub zero weather to fix this slush up, and it probably won't happen for a while!

Bear_Lake_Bob >:(
OH !  OH NO!!!! Don't Put Me In That Hot Oil !

Offline marcus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2007, 12:17 PM »
I will be out in the morning assuming it gets below freezing sometime soon I will be wearing my survival suit there is double the ice of findley, which i fished for an hour. I was fishing alone tommorow i will not be . Findley is not safe i had set up in an area that was surrounded by less than 2 inches of ice I got a bit spooked and left. I also checked cassadaga lake same exact scenario as bear too much slush on top i am hoping this slush will freeze overnight...   i possibly am being to optimistic but i will give it a try. Bait is like gold this year wouldnt want it to go to waste.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.