New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: THANK U, THANK U..MODERATORS...READ THIS!  (Read 616 times)

Offline redshanty

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
THANK U, THANK U..MODERATORS...READ THIS!
« on: Mar 05, 2009, 09:50 AM »
I'll be making my last trip to Lake Geo on Sat and will be winding down my season and getting ready for Turkeys & Stripers which means I won't be regularly checking ice conditions and reports etc.   I wanted to take a minute to thank all the moderators for their work on this site.  There was a time this year where a little "intervention" was needed to remind us all that the site is meant for a positive exchange of info.  The moderators took some heat from time to time but kept everything on course and should be recognized for their efforts.  I enjoy the site, get lots of good info, and look forward to next season.  Kudo's to the moderators and thanks to those who were willing to share some of there experiences and "secrets".  Well done!!!     

Offline duke31

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "gone fishin"
Re: THANK U, THANK U..MODERATORS...READ THIS!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2009, 11:29 AM »
IN REPLY -TO REDSHANTY'S POST. IAM STANDING, IAM :clap: :clap: :clap:
BRAVO, to the outstanding job done by all mods here at IS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
aka FishingPolski

Offline iceplank

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2009, 12:17 PM »
DITTO ;)Bu t iaint  with the ice yet :o
friends dont let friends fish dead holes.

Offline prchslyr

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 05, 2009, 07:40 PM »
Double ditto to plank. It ain't ova yet suckah. Joking. Shocked at how quick people started getting nice to each other here. Thanks to the mods for cleaning up after us. I've spent more time on the ice and on IS this year than ever. It's been a great year on both. We've laughed, we've cried, rg spilled coffee on his laptop. Some guys have probably smashed there laptops when they got booted. Wisdom freaked the heck out. But also. Records were broke. 15 year old kids turning into IS addicts. We've saved others from getting tickets.(sorry trap I did it again). Anyway thank you to all the users who have fun when they are here. And thank you to the mods for cleaning up when it isn't. Kudos to you my friend for starting the thread.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.
http://i63.tinypic.com/ei5njr.png

Offline paulieg

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 05, 2009, 07:45 PM »
great job guys for a thanlkess job we really do appreciate your efforts . the year isnt quite over but i already cant wait for next year :tipup: :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.