Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1623025 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20910 on: Sep 27, 2020, 06:39 AM »
63* and cloudy.
IFF, great day on the water.
Eddie, hope the fishing is on fire. Nice weather.
WW, enjoy the ride. Some good color showing up around here.
The wife and daughters went out to dinner at some place in Albany last night. One of those where they only put a little food on your plate, dress it up and call it a meal. I on the other hand went up to my nephew's and pressed some cider. Some of his co-workers were there.

Everyone brought their own jug. Made about 40 gallons. He has also sold the bike he won.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20911 on: Sep 27, 2020, 07:25 AM »
Good Morning ER's mid sixties and dropping from there. Maybe rain tomorrow AM. Good Job on fish for WW and Bud. The bear looks tasty IW. Colors beginning to turn here.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20912 on: Sep 27, 2020, 07:36 AM »
Kind of what I thought.  I put out a small bowl of cat chow for a visiting Siamese Cat that has been showing up for years, it wares a radio collar, and now and then the owner shows up with the signal finder antenna to track him down.  Its home is about 1.5 miles away, and when it would be a week or so with no sightings, Janice would fear a fox, or coyote had gotten him, but he would then show up.  The last couple weeks, the bowl would be empty  ??? and thought he would never eat that much in a day.  So I moved the "ring" door bell that detects motion and creates a video I can view on my I-Phone.  Sure enough the video shows 3 raccoons showing up at 4:14 AM to empty the bowl.  Time for them to find a new home. :whistle: ::), like in the park 12 miles away.

Will break into the trolling motor and see if its now total scrap, and put my cover on.  Not sure just yet if its seen the last water for this year or not.  Know of a two year old same size Terrova as mine might be able to do some trading for it.  :unsure: He got a newer boat with same setup on the new boat and has already parted with his older boat.

Got some finishing touches to do on the center stand for the fat tire electric bike, Packers game is an evening game, so if I do go into work today, will be able to watch the game when I get home.

H2L, Cider sounds yummy, Nice looking ride for sure

OG, about the same here, see some leaves turning and beginning to fall.  Temps cooling off some but no rain. only 48 now and starting to dip below 40 as a front is moving through.

That's it for now, some of Eddies coffee is in order  Good day to all

Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20913 on: Sep 27, 2020, 07:47 AM »
64* start to the day headed to the mid  70's. Thursdays high is guessed to be in the low 50's.

Not much color around the house other than the sassafras and creeping Virginia. When I was trimming  back along the drive I could not believe how high some of the  Creepy Va had grown up into the trees. in our travels yesterday there was a lot more color. Around the house it is mostly oak which colors late.

ww That looked like some good eating in that picture. Maybe I will actually get out fishing as I will be on lifting restrictions after I have a procedure tomorrow at another Doctor. My Orto appointment went well. They took more e-rays of my knee than any one else did. The PA injected gel into my knee that will take a while to ease the pain. Wearing a knee brace helps in the mean time.

Marv Most of our regulations are as ridiculous as those for bear hunting. Here's hoping you can get that big  buck in your sites.

H2L Fresh pressed cider sound great. I used to drink it fresh off of the press when I was I had my fur and trap display set up for a Fall Fest at a historic village. They were showing how cider was pressed the old way right next to me. It did not take your nephew long to sell the bike he won.

Time to get some breakfast and get some things done before tomorrow.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20914 on: Sep 27, 2020, 03:07 PM »
Tom I know raccoons are cleaver devils, you ever set traps for them ? Wondering if they would remember what the rest of the family fell for  ?
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20915 on: Sep 27, 2020, 10:24 PM »
Good evening another Summer like day here weather guessers saying I will see rain over the next couple of days.We can use it some smaller ponds at low water levels.
IFF congratulations to your friends and you on a good day of fishing. Smart idea to use your "Ring" doorbell to record footage of area where you had put food out for the cat. Best to you in trapping and relocating the raccoons.
Ice Wanderer must have been a scenic  ride home with the Autumnal  colors . Now that your Maine vacation is over when does the roof work start on your home.
wallyworld sounds like you have a popular food source for the local deer herd. How was today's bike ride did you have to share the roads with others out enjoying the changing leaves.
Hunts2long believe the style of food served at the restaurant you wife and daughters visited is called Tapas(small plates) the idea is each person orders a few dishes to eat and you share them with the other members of your dining party. Your nephew has an impressive cider press  how many gallons of cider does he make each year.
Old Goat leaf colors are just starting to change here also I'm about sixty to sixty five miles north of New York City. once we see more color the local farm stands will see more customers making the trip up from the city on weekends.
Tomturkey may the injection help you get around until any surgery if needed is preformed on your knee. Good fishing to you if you do get out after tomorrow's doctor's visit.
Eddie hope you and your sons had a good trip looking forward to your report tomorrow.

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20916 on: Sep 28, 2020, 02:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  64 and humid this am, chance of some rain, high in the low 70's.

Steve. ..we could sure use the rain. Heard it mentioned on the news this area of the state has only received a half inch this month. Leaf color is really popping now here also.   :thumbsup:
  Bud...nice job on the walleyes! Good luck with a replacement trolling motor and the trapping!    :thumbsup:
  Tom...best wishes sent your way with today's procedure!   :thumbsup:
  H2...thanks for sharing the pictures,  that's a neat old press and a fine looking bike!  clap:
  Marv...sounds like you all had a nice enjoyable  trip out to the shack. Hopefully the camera's will start picking up more activity with the changing weather. ..best of luck!    :thumbsup: 
  Wally...perfect weather for the bike the last few days, hope you had a great ride and an ice cream finish! Excellent job on the walleyes!    :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff...glad you had a safe ride and hope your M-I-L is recovering well.   :thumbsup:

We had great time on our trip, but the fishing was super slow in the area we were at, not many salmon moving through. Conditions were great for us, low clear water and warm, but not desirable for the salmon, lol.
  The boys and I managed to at least hook up, but we didn't land any. They had 4 friends from work meet us up there, newbies, and the reactions they had seeing a few salmon rushing past or someone else fighting one was quite enjoyable! 
  We'll be heading back a few more times yet, conditions should start getting better soon... :thumbsup:
  Back to the concrete today. ..Doh!
Cawfee's on. ...
  Have a great day all, be safe,  best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20917 on: Sep 28, 2020, 04:58 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                              It's 66* and light rain is falling at the moment. ::)
                              Eddie.........Sorry to read that the fishing was slow, hopefully your next trip yields better results. :thumbsup:
                              Steve........It sure is dry around here, a little rain will help.  :flex: The roof is suppose to start this morning, he said he'd
                     be here as long as it's not a downpour. :blink:
                              Marv..........Sounds like you and the girls had a nice day at "The Shack" and leaf peeping. :flex:
                              Bud...........I hope you can get a nice replacement trolling motor. :thumbsup:
                              Tom...........Good luck today. :thumbsup: :flex:
                              H2l............I always wanted to get an apple press, my father used to make his own hard cider. :whistle:
                              This morning my #3 son brought his daughters over and I will get them ready for school and drive them. Then I have therapy
                     at 9:30. Then hopefully the roof guy will be here when I get home.
                              I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20918 on: Sep 28, 2020, 05:11 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

52 getting to 54 later today with stiff winds through mid week.

Eddie glad you had a fun trip with the boys :thumbsup: I bet it there was some excitement, I can hear it :roflmao:

IW Sounds like you have a busy day ahead :thumbsup: Good luck at therapy!

WW hope your ride was enjoyable and the weather behaved :thumbsup: Hopefully the week finds you back in the boat. :thumbsup:

Bud good luck with the motor! :thumbsup:

TT best wishes sent your way :thumbsup:

I picked up a small tree job yesterday which I had intended to do today. With the dang wind I may talk myself out of it until tomorrow. Yesterday I started gathering up my archery equipment, unbelievable how much junk I gathered over the years ???

Hope everyone has a good Monday :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20919 on: Sep 28, 2020, 05:46 AM »
Morning all,

TT......good luck with your procedure today  ;)

Eddie.....sorry the fishing wasn't better, hopefully some rain will stir things up  :whistle:

WS....the wind sure can change one's plans quickly  :%$#!:  when are you heading to your stand  ???

IFF.....fingers crossed the used motor is still available  ;)  good luck trapping the raccoons, they are pretty smart and not easily fooled  :blink:

IW.....hope the roofing project goes well  :flex:

MrC.....talked to a woman yesterday at a convenience store, said she was from Arizona and "we don't have trees out there" as she's taking pics and repeating over and over "it's so beautiful"   :roflmao:

H2L.....that sure was a nice looking bike, glad your nephew was able to sell it so quickly  :clap:

The scenery yesterday was absolutely beautiful  :thumbsup: :bow:  we put another 300 miles on the odometer, went northeast thru Old Forge past Raquette's neighborhood, stopped in Tupper Lake at a little pizza place for a late lunch (excellent pizza) on the patio  :thumbsup: then circled back to the southwest heading home  ;)  lots of traffic on the way to Old Forge, not so much after that  @)

tried to capture the beauty of it all on my cell as we were riding  :-\  this year is by far the most beautiful color display of the past few years  :thumbsup:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20920 on: Sep 28, 2020, 06:48 AM »
66* and light rain.
Eddie, glad you had a good time with the boys. Nice weather for sure.
WW, you also had a great day for a ride. Lots of traffic out this weekend. Nice pictures.
WS, they don't even have "green" out in AZ.
IW, good luck at therapy today.

We won all 4 points last night, moved into 1st place.

My brother found the press sitting in a field at a farm. Guy said take it, he then built the stand it is on. It works pretty good. This was the first time my nephew has used it in 8/10 years. Back when he had the apple stand he would make about 250 gallons of cider.

Lindsay brought Rocky up and took him for a walk out on the rocks yesterday. Here is a picture of him from across, what use to be the river, looking back toward the house.

Hard to believe that in the Spring there is 14/15 feet of water there.

Have a good day a stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20921 on: Sep 28, 2020, 08:58 AM »
 Good morning see that I received some rain overnight believe more is coming on Tuesday. I will see a high temperature near eighty again today have to look at a long range forecast hopefully when cooler weather arrives it is a gradual shift in the daily temperatures.
Eddie good to hear you and your sons had fun may you get more action on future trips.
Ice Wanderer may all go well with the roofing. Have a good PT session and try to take a rest break after your busy morning.
Whopper Stopper may you get a calm day to complete the tree job. Over time our collections of hunting and fishing gear do expand.
Wallyworld thank you for the photos minus the traffic at times must have been a nice ride between the weather and changing leaves. IF you get to Tupper Lake again and have time visit a museum called the Wild Center all about the wildlife present in the Adirondacks.
Hunts2long your brother got lucky finding that cider press and being told help yourself it's free. The water level sure is down in that section of the river  thank you for the photo.

Have a good and safe Monday.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20922 on: Sep 29, 2020, 02:26 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy 64 on the Hill this am,  high of 71 expected with rain this afternoon.

Steve...might be taking another trip this Saturday.   :thumbsup:
  H2...congrats on the bowling, putting the pressure on early!   :clap: Wow, the river is super low!
  Wally...excellent pictures!  Agreed,  the colors this year are absolutely brilliant.   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv....hope the weather is more favorable today for the tree job! Looking forward to the bow hunting adventures soon!    :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope your therapy went well yesterday,  how did the roof go?  :thumbsup:

A fairly good day on the concrete,  had a little issue with rain after we got it in, but nothing crazy.
  Getting closer to the finish line...Cawfee's on!
  Have a great day all, be safe,  best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20923 on: Sep 29, 2020, 04:21 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Er's,
                       It's 64* as well and cloudy, rain is in the forecast. ::)
                       Eddie........I'm glad the rain wasn't down there, but it was up here, the roofer never got to start, he's off till Thursday. :blink:
                       Wally........The colors here are the best I've seen in a couple of years. :clap: Your pictures show how beautiful it is. :thumbsup:
                       H2l...........That river is low, Rocky seems to really like the water. :flex:
                       Marv.........I hope you can get the tree job done today. :flex:
                       Steve........Therapy went well yesterday, one thing the therapist remarked was that my hand strength isn't improving much. I guess
               I'll have to work more on that. :whistle:
                      I have grandpa duty again this morning, the girls should be here at any time.
                      I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20924 on: Sep 29, 2020, 06:09 AM »
Morning all,

IW....sorry to hear the rain pushed the roofing job back  :(  other than a few showers early it was another nice day here  ;)

Eddie.....the forecasted rain/cooler temps should help things get going at the river  ;)2 how are things at your Mom's home, still allowing visits  ???

H2L.....your team's on fire, congrats  :flex:  beautiful picture of Rocky, the water and the trees thanks for sharing  :clap:

WS.....be safe if you're doing that tree job today   ;)

TT.....hope all went well for you yesterday  :)

MrC.....the Wild Center has been on my list for a couple years now, just haven't made the time for it yet  :-\

Some much needed rain and cooler temps on the way  :thumbsup:  guess it will be an inside day today  :whistle:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20925 on: Sep 29, 2020, 06:22 AM »
62* cloudy and a breeze. Some needed rain on the way.
IW, I was thinking, the roof job may be put on hold.
Mr. C, I have heard that the Wild Center is a good visit.
WW, same here, inside work to be done.
Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20926 on: Sep 29, 2020, 07:33 AM »
Back to work, spent most of the day scanning missing price tags and putting up sale tags, with limited time at the registers.  Now if the scanner would work like it should will get the rest of that task done.  45* this morning and will see a warm up to upper 70's with lots of sunshine.  Still noticing ash falling from the wild fires.  Some leaves are starting to turn on my hill.  Managers saying they are glad I am back and they can count on me to fill in the schedule.

Didn't get to the center stand for the bike, or to tinker with the trolling motor, Stopped in and got an appointment to get new glasses Wednesday at least for the exam.  Ones I have are not 6 years old. 

See the Chiefs are still on a roll.

Debate should be interesting  ::) this evening

Time to hit the ditch and get into work so I can call it a day at 3:00

Good day all, do I smell something bakeing Pat ??
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20927 on: Sep 29, 2020, 08:42 AM »
52 start to the day. It rained most of yesterday.

IFF I trapped  quit a few coon over the years. Right now they are hardly worth trapping as the fur market is on rock bottom. to bad the old days are long gone. When my son and I were bagging fur after it was sold at a fur auction a guy sold 200 #1 coon for $50 each. His 150 outs sold for $36. Now days it takes an exceptional coon to go for $10.00
In Michigan any nuisance coon has to be killed where it is trapped. Moving it just  takes it  to where it will be some one else's problem. They are hard on ground nesting birds nests.

H2l Is the river level controlled by a dam? Our rivers that have dams on them are required to maintain the normal flow year round. They are let down over the winter to allow for the spring run off. Doing this prevents flooding down stream in the spring.

Marv I understand about accumulating stuff over the years. I am slowly giving things away to my kin. I have a few Herter's brown tone fishing rods that may dad wrapped for me back in the 60's. They are going to my grandson that got married this spring.

The grandson and his bride are  planning on moving up by Traverse City so they can get away from Grand Rapids. He has an offer to drive semi up there. Even tough he he drove all over the country hauling things when he was in the National Guard, the trucks were all automatics. He is having trouble getting certified to drive a stick shift as that is all this company has right now.

My appointment went well. It was at my urooligist. It was not pleasant but it had to be done.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20928 on: Sep 29, 2020, 12:39 PM »
Good day all, do I smell something bakeing Pat ??
Shhhhh.......don't tell WS  :nono: :whistle: :roflmao:

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20929 on: Sep 29, 2020, 02:08 PM »
The sky cleared up last night in time to take a few photos.
I put some together in this little 4 second movie.
Enjoy.   ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20930 on: Sep 29, 2020, 03:19 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

62, sunshine, no wind, what a beautiful day.

Dave absolutely spectacular! Thanks for sharing :clap: :clap:

Oh sure WW......Don't tell the fat guy about the pie :%$#!: It does look delicious ;D

TT I am thinking at some point I am going to have to donate a bunch of my stuff. Not one of my 3 nieces or great niece has any interest in anything except video games. I thought maybe their spouses would be different but they are even worse.

I finished my tree job this morning then spent a couple hours slinging slivers at a target. I am sure by the time I start sitting in my stand I will be ready. I have to go look at a tree in about an hour for a friend of the lady I worked for this morning. It sounds like a small job which is fine with me.

Hope everyone is having a nice afternoon :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20931 on: Sep 29, 2020, 05:26 PM »
Drifter.....absolutely breathtaking thank you  :)

WS..... ;D

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20932 on: Sep 29, 2020, 07:33 PM »
This might look like I know what I am doing, but of course I don’t.  Just living up to my Red Neck skills, made from one aluminum crutch

a center stand as a regular kick stand will not hold it up.  Now to add a spring to hold it up when traveling  ;D
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20933 on: Sep 29, 2020, 10:53 PM »
 Good evening receiving some needed rain today temperature still reaching the seventies . Starting to see more change in leaf color.
Eddie did you get a full day in today or the rain set you back a day. Best to you and your boys this weekend pursuing the salmon.
Ice Wanderer may the rain pass so your new roof can be installed. Has your therapist suggested any exercises to increase the strength of your hand.
Wallyworld If you like animals you will enjoy the Wild Center a trip to that section of the Adirondacks should be added to your future vacation plans. The Adirondack Museum in Blue Mountain Lake is also an interesting place to visit. Nice looking pie what type of filling did you use in baking it.
Hunts2long when you and your wife feel comfortable being out with other people make plans to visit the Wild Center I think the two of you will enjoy the museum.
IFF hope the scanning tool worked and you were able to finish pricing items. May the falling ash and smoke from the fires not cause to many problems for your area.  Nice job on the bike rack. May there be no big changes in your vision.
Tomturkey very nice gift for your grandson. Best to him with the new job and getting certified to drive manual transmission trucks.
Whopper Stopper the tree work seems to be finding you these past couple of weeks. When you decide to part with some of your hunting/fishing gear see if the local school district has any kind of outdoors program or if local Sportmens clubs have youth programs.
Oldsailor may your legs not be giving you to many problems while you wait for doctors to come up with a new plan.
Capt.Jim I know you will be relocated when you see and read this but may all go well with tomorrow's closing and your move to a new state and home.
UFCreel how are your legs doing  hopefully you are getting around easier with less pain.
Icefisher-45 may you and your wife be done with unpacking and settling in to your new home.

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20934 on: Sep 30, 2020, 04:24 AM »
Good morning everyone,
  Lost my post this am, will check back in later this am....day off today!
  54 and raining here this am! 

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20935 on: Sep 30, 2020, 05:10 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 52* and raining, we've had 1.11" of rain since mid night and still going. ::)
                        Eddie.......Don't you hate that, you get a good post going and it slips into cyber space. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                        Steve......Yes and I've been doing them all along., not sure if there is muscle damage or what. :unsure:
                        Marv........How was the chicken salad sandwich and the beer? ???
                        Wally.......That's a fine looking pie. :clap: :thumbsup:
                        Bud.........Good job on the bike crutch. :thumbsup:
                        H2l..........Yes the roof job is on hold till tomorrow, I talked with the roofer and i told him I'd get some tarps to cover the roof
                 if we were going to get rain after he started. :blink:
                        I have a eye Dr, appointment this morning then I'll do some puttering around the house.
                        I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20936 on: Sep 30, 2020, 05:57 AM »
53* and rain. I see the lake has come up about an inch, so it had to have rained most of the night.
TT, the river that goes by the house is the Sacandaga River, the dam is about 25 miles (by water) from here. Then in flows into the Hudson.
Drifter, love the video. Looks like smoke from a campfire.
WS, the younger generation just doesn't want old things. They would rather buy "new". Found that out last summer with the garage sale.
Eddie, must be raining pretty hard to wash away your post.
Must be the year for racoons, have seen some dead ones on the roads.

Watched the debate, can't say I was impressed. If I were on the fence, I would be looking a higher fence to jump off.

The wife's visit with the heart doctor went pretty good. Answered a few questions of concerns. No plans yet when anything will take place.

Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20937 on: Sep 30, 2020, 06:38 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....not sure that show last night can even be called a "debate"  ::)  glad the heart doc was able to address MrsH2's concerns  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....frustrating to say the least when you watch a post vanish in a split second  :%$#!:  enjoy the midweek day off  ;)

IW.....looks like about 1.25" of rain in my gauge this morning  :o 

IFF.....nothing wrong with some redneck McGuyver tricks  :clap:

MrC......"borrowed" some more apples from the deer  :whistle: 

WS.....it's sad to see "devices" become such a huge part of the younger generations lives  :'(  somewhere there's a kid that would love to be gifted the hunting/fishing items, maybe offer things up on some different hunting forums   ;)2

Still looking like rain today, windy and chilly to boot  :-\  nothing much planned for the day  :blink:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20938 on: Sep 30, 2020, 02:57 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :thumbsup:

Just a quick hello as I lost 2 tries at posting also :%$#!:

Not a lot going on here, I spent the day splitting wood from 2 of my oak jobs.

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup: Stay sfe and healthy.

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20939 on: Sep 30, 2020, 03:38 PM »
Good afternoon WS and all ER's    I got a letter from Bud and he slid in a couple hand tied ice flies watch out blue gills. Thanks Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.