Author Topic: Any ideas to add mesh pockets inside of flip over?  (Read 538 times)

Offline mc1984ss

• IceShanty Rookie
Any ideas to add mesh pockets inside of flip over?
« on: Feb 11, 2019, 08:53 PM »
I would love to add some pockets to sides of my otter xt lodge. It has one on the back wall that is a mesh, or screen type material. I think clam has some on the sides of thier shacks also. Can anyone give me a suggestion of what type of material I could use to sew a couple on the inside? Thanks in advance for any help

Offline slipperybob

• Team IceShantyholic
  • LX5 or die...maybe extra battery.
Re: Any ideas to add mesh pockets inside of flip over?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2019, 01:22 AM »
If it has to be a mess material, just buy some of those mess laundry bags for delicate garments.

If you want something a little tougher, there's those vinyl screen for door/windows.

Some of my plans in the back of my mind.  Haven't actually pursued it, but I did buy long needles...
For more information read my MN nice journal

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Any ideas to add mesh pockets inside of flip over?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2019, 04:31 AM »
Otter sells a 3-Pocket Cargo Net for the rear wall and an overhead Storage Hammock.

https://www.otteroutdoors.com/product-category/shelter-accessories/

Scroll down a half page.  You can find these items cheaper at Otter retailers sometimes when they’re on sale.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.