New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: My biggest Lake George laker of the year !  (Read 5107 times)

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: My biggest Lake George laker of the year !
« Reply #30 on: Feb 23, 2018, 06:42 AM »
Yeah uncut angling has been slacking on the content.  You won’t wven notice a drone over 200 foot

Offline hot tuna

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Feb 23, 2018, 07:16 AM »
Drones are an invasion of privacy.
It's no different than someone using a telescope to watch and photograph you.  It's called the spy in the sky.

Obviously if someone has a hard on for someone else, they can put a target on them and post their dislikes on social media without their knowledge.  No matter the issue,  it's just NOT right

Offline choo choo

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Feb 23, 2018, 01:40 PM »
Great job on those lakers and great job on the video too. There are a lot of people here that have been wanting to try Lake George because of the amazing numbers and size of lakers there... and you have provided some good visual info on lures , access points, and areas to fish out there on LG.  Not always easy to find fish solo on big water...well done ft.

Looking forward to seeing some drone footage too.
My boots on some ice... A line down a hole...Some fish on the screen... And a flag in the air !......Winter is Good !!

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Feb 23, 2018, 02:18 PM »
Lake George does have good laker fishing but you can definitely get skunked. The trout are pretty smart and they don’t always hit. I have yet to find one of the spots that will produce a ton of fish. It’s my first season on the lake.  Trying to get info on good spots and tactics is almost impossible. I went out today and only got one up before the weather came.  Marked a bunch but they didn’t take it

Offline Garufi518

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Feb 23, 2018, 04:11 PM »
Idk heard west off Long Island was pretty good 🤔

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Feb 23, 2018, 04:20 PM »
About 20 guys out west of Long Island today.  I didn’t see any people catching fish tho. Everyone was moving around a lot and everyone cleared out by noon

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #36 on: Feb 23, 2018, 08:02 PM »
I have never caught a lake trout threw the ice ....frddie tells me it's a blast ....guess i'll have to try it some day

Offline Fifield_Outf

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Feb 24, 2018, 12:47 PM »
FullThrottle--> awesome video!! Some people are for videoing your trip (which I am 👍🏻)and obviously some are very against it on here.
In 20 yrs you can look back on it with family and friends and re live the day again. To me it's no different than filming a family get together and watching it down the road.
I bass fish tournaments and with technology I've had people drive past me and mark my spots and I chuckle because all in all you still have to catch the fish . Let's face it almost every spot has fished by multiple people but everyone has different techniques so one person may do good and another may not catch a cold in that spot 😂😂.
Keep up the good work buddy and I looked forward to more awesome videos by ya!! 👍🏻
May your tip up flags fly high!

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Feb 24, 2018, 01:39 PM »
Hey that’s for the positive input. I’m not a professional fisherman by means,I just do it for fun. I’ll share the information I gather to help other anglers.  I never hide my baits or general locations. It’s all just for fun. So if I can help someone else have fun that’s a plus. Nothin like seeing a little kid getting skunked.  I’ve given a hot hole to many anglers!

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #39 on: Feb 24, 2018, 01:44 PM »
Drones are an invasion of privacy.
It's no different than someone using a telescope to watch and photograph you.  It's called the spy in the sky.

Obviously if someone has a hard on for someone else, they can put a target on them and post their dislikes on social media without their knowledge.  No matter the issue,  it's just NOT right

you make some great points,problem with this world now is your on camera all the time stores  street corners  drones ATMs and the list goes on and  on now I  found out google tracks  cell phones and  sells  the info  so  people  know where you go and  basicly what you do .........

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Feb 24, 2018, 02:05 PM »
When your out in public your privacy goes out the window. People can walk up to you with a camera and you can’t really do anything about it. I like how people think they are the “target “ when they see a drone. Just because a drone is in the air does not mean the camera is on. I fly mine for fun all the time Without recording. Who complains about freedom! Come on guys.

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #41 on: Feb 24, 2018, 02:15 PM »
I don't think tuna was saying privacy as a legal issue ,rather personal liberties .....he makes some good points ! have you ever read any writings by George orwell?

Offline hot tuna

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Feb 24, 2018, 02:15 PM »
When your out in public your privacy goes out the window. People can walk up to you with a camera and you can’t really do anything about it. I like how people think they are the “target “ when they see a drone. Just because a drone is in the air does not mean the camera is on. I fly mine for fun all the time Without recording. Who complains about freedom! Come on guys.
Disagree.
Don't point a camera in my face unless I agree.  We nor I am a celebrity so don't make us 1 . All I'm saying
There is such a thing called slander and deformation of character

Offline SSmokinn SS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Feb 24, 2018, 02:46 PM »
FullThrottle--> awesome video!! Some people are for videoing your trip (which I am 👍🏻)and obviously some are very against it on here.
In 20 yrs you can look back on it with family and friends and re live the day again. To me it's no different than filming a family get together and watching it down the road.
I bass fish tournaments and with technology I've had people drive past me and mark my spots and I chuckle because all in all you still have to catch the fish . Let's face it almost every spot has fished by multiple people but everyone has different techniques so one person may do good and another may not catch a cold in that spot 😂😂.
Keep up the good work buddy and I looked forward to more awesome videos by ya!! 👍🏻

What club or tournament trail do you fish?

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #44 on: Feb 24, 2018, 02:54 PM »
Lol. It’s hottuna again, With his disagreements! That’s great you think that way but that’s not ny state law. When your in public you be filmed and there is just nothing you can do about it. I’m not going to go back and forth with you about this until the post gets shut down. I don’t film other people in private areas with my drone so you shouldn’t have an issue with it at all unless you have a problem with me filming cinematic shots of nature.

Offline hot tuna

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #45 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:13 PM »
Should we all just be sheep . Of course others in this country don't always seem to agree.
Yes, it's me again,  sorry I also have an opinion . Even in public places there are still privacy laws. 

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #46 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:20 PM »
Ok cool. Maybe you can start your own post about the topics that you have an issue with instead of posting it in mine utill they shut it down ? Thanks

Offline hot tuna

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #47 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:25 PM »
Sorry to step on your toes.
Biggest LG laker of the year today if  I'm allowed ;)

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:29 PM »
Sorry to step on your toes.
Biggest LG laker of the year today if  I'm allowed ;)

Nice one RJ. 
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #49 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:32 PM »
Lol what did you think posting 2 pictures of it will make it look bigger ?

Offline hot tuna

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #50 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:34 PM »
Yup. Made you look twice  :)

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #51 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:38 PM »
I guess you really don’t know how to make your own post. I can teach you if you want. I can make a short video on it for you if needed

Offline hot tuna

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #52 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:43 PM »
To much fun.
I thought the post was my biggest LG laker of the year.  Didn't realize it was just about you.

There is plenty of ice left for everyone.

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #53 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:51 PM »
You’ll just never understand, Nice fish

Offline Garufi518

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #54 on: Feb 24, 2018, 05:15 PM »
Nice laker

Offline Fifield_Outf

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #55 on: Feb 24, 2018, 07:46 PM »
What club or tournament trail do you fish?
We fish as many opens as we can get to but we did fish in northeast trail a few years ago but with guiding I don't have as much as I'd like to hit the trail again.
May your tip up flags fly high!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.