The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Schoodic Already Packed, Need Help Getting on Ebeemee, Seboeis, and Boyd  (Read 718 times)

Offline Cpappa27

• IceShanty Rookie
Schoodic lake parking is crap theres signs all up and down the road no parking like its downtown Boston and the parking lot is already packed with the Early birds who started fishing for the derby a day early,   >:(  My buddy and I will be on foot so we are looking for easy access points to any of the above lakes besides Schoodic.  If anyone has any suggestions let me know, thank you.

Offline Sawyerjosh

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I was just on Sebois last weekend but we travelled 15 milecthrough the woods on snowmobiles. I have no idea about foot access. You can usually park in the old rr bed road but it’s still quite a walk. The boat launch on the south end is accessible by snowmobile only.

Offline grub662

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ya got any smelts?
Go back into Milo, go to C&J Variety and buy a Delorme's MAP. Have a good and safe weekend. NO drinking and driving. Thank You!
If you fish the wrong lure long and hard enough it will eventually become the right lure!

Offline Cpappa27

• IceShanty Rookie
I was just on Sebois last weekend but we travelled 15 milecthrough the woods on snowmobiles. I have no idea about foot access. You can usually park in the old rr bed road but it’s still quite a walk. The boat launch on the south end is accessible by snowmobile only.

Thanks man, I think with as much planning they put into this derby the least they could do it create a few parking spots for people to get onto their derby lakes.  It wouldn't take that much to list it on their site so we don't have to do this and find access points either.  SMH

Offline Cpappa27

• IceShanty Rookie
Go back into Milo, go to C&J Variety and buy a Delorme's MAP. Have a good and safe weekend. NO drinking and driving. Thank You!
Thanks, I dont drink but if I do Ill keep that in mind :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.