Author Topic: Bink's Pro Series Spoon  (Read 3126 times)

Offline slipperybob

• Team IceShantyholic
  • LX5 or die...maybe extra battery.
Bink's Pro Series Spoon
« on: Jan 09, 2019, 01:12 AM »
Bink's Pro Series Spoon

So one of my impulse buying landed a couple of these jigging spoons.  Of course I had to get the glows.  As they say, if it catches a fisherman, it will catch fish.  Well, that's what I like to believe.  So after receiving the spoon and there isn't really anything special about this spoon.  Isn't that the specialty of it is?  It's fairly plain, with symmetry in design.  Front and back are identical match.  It's all about balance, while it does have a very slight taper to the entirely of the spoon shape.  Of course I had to test the glow so off to the basement I went.  It glows, just like any other glows.  That's a good thing, because I had glows that are spotty or have offed blotches of glow paint difference.

1/8 oz. spoons I've got.  Will be testing these out soon.  They are good sized for their weight.  Profile wise as a jigging spoon, they feel as if they are half the size of an overall casting spoon.

For more information read my MN nice journal

Offline eyeflyer

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Bink's Pro Series Spoon
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2019, 02:11 PM »
They look fine for a spoon, want something a little different hold each end and give them a little bend, that should slow the drop and give them that crippled look, might be that little thing different that triggers them to bite. Good luck!

Offline bootstrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09, 2019, 02:28 PM »
seems like more of an open water lure to me.

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Jan 09, 2019, 03:26 PM »
They are an open water spoon. The guys who make them fish by me. Never heard of anyone locally using them besides them and their staffers, they try to sell them on the local FB groups all he time but nobody else really talks about them.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline hnd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 01, 2019, 08:41 AM »
yeah they are a local company to use.  outside of the companies owner, i don't see many use them here. 

Offline Owentstr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Apr 05, 2019, 09:06 AM »
Hmm, might have to check this out as well.  ;)

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jan 09, 2020, 03:21 PM »
it caught my eye too I think FF may have had them on sale

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.