Author Topic: Glen's Outdoors Hub Style Portable (with Pics)  (Read 15130 times)

Offline MN Bassfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Chasing anything that swims in the Midwest
Re: Glen's Outdoors Hub Style Portable (with Pics)
« Reply #60 on: Jan 24, 2011, 07:14 PM »
I would like to get some stainless steel hardware for the outside of the hubs. As on all companies hubs they start to rust and discolor the nearby fabric. Which seems strictly cosmetic but it'd be nice to keep it neat. When you have it up, do a little inspecting. Other than that they seem pretty durable! Mine is holding up great!!

Offline SPADED

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Watch my rod while i pee...
« Reply #61 on: Jan 24, 2011, 11:59 PM »
does anyone have the huge one? i want the biggest they got  ;D ;D my buddy said if its just two guys out fishing we could just leave the second hub not set up kinda hanging down? anyone try this?

Offline Bennettc

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #62 on: Jan 25, 2011, 09:52 AM »
I have the huge one.  It fishes two guys comfortably fully set up.  I see no reason not to set it up fully.  It goes up in less than a minute and will be more stable fully set up.

After a few trips out I gave up on the bag when it is cold.  I just fold it down and through it in the sled and don't put it back in the bag until it's warm and dry.  I put a fan on it in the basement. 

Offline MN Bassfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Chasing anything that swims in the Midwest
« Reply #63 on: Nov 09, 2013, 09:37 AM »
Just to provide an update, my shelter is still standing strong! After 3 seasons I've had no problem and I'm looking forward to its 4th season! I hope Glen's is still selling these hubs because they were a great additional to my arsenal!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.