Author Topic: The fat lady has finally sung, time to get the boat motor back together  (Read 1097 times)

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Tore my 1968 Merc 20hp apart last fall, points finally shot. Luckily found some cheap on ebay, 6 points and 3 condensors for $60. Time to get them put in, hoping the coils are not the problem there about $100/ea.

Was hopeing it would last a little longer but with all the rain and warm temps coming I think the fat lady has finally sung.

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline rivereddy

• Team IceShanty Addict
She's been singing so long down here, she's on the oldies station.........
Down h'yar our season was about 2 days long....

fish on,

rivereddy

Offline Doubles Shooter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I took all my ice gear out of the truck Friday. Getting the boat and stuff ready for a trip to the Maumee river in a few weeks.

Offline hounds

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it were easy just anyone would do it !
Out 16 times this year in Indiana with the up and down Temps., I'm shocked we had any season at all!  No real ice til the middle of Jan. and not much thicker than 6 inches.  Many of us made the most of it though.  Had fun til next year!!!!

Offline Whereareyouwalter?

• IceShanty Rookie
Good year for ice overall even though the ice was late!  Cant wait for next year.

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Ya it was very late I didn't get out until 1st wk of Feb. At least I had about a month of fishing, could of done more but I just can't handle the wind anymore. If its 15mph or more I don't even think about it. And the days that had light winds seemed to be out of the east which made the bite slow or not at all.

Gona try some early Musky fishing at Bruce lake this year and perch/eyes at Maxy. Never have fished  spawn time for perch/eyes I assume I would fish the shallows.

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline walleyedan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I live for ICE fishing!!!
You are right.  Time to get the boat ready.see you over on MyFishFinder

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.