Poll

PLease let us know on what part of the Bay of Quinte you would perfer to have the G2G held

Pt. Anne  (Belleville, On)
13 (40.6%)
Hay Bay (Napanee, On)
4 (12.5%)
Deseronto (Deseronto, On)
2 (6.3%)
ANYWHERE, just let me at em'
13 (40.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: OFFICIAL Bay of Quinte Team Ontario G2G 2008 thread  (Read 23619 times)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
Re: OFFICIAL Bay of Quinte Team Ontario G2G 2008 thread
« Reply #120 on: Jan 08, 2008, 03:20 PM »
that is an option, as mentioned other areas are close by, but we will need to make sure they are safe as well, he current hits all these spots..Pt Anne, Deseronto and Hay Bay...lets cross our fingers that the ice firms up on pt anne

Offline Grimace

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ive Had It
« Reply #121 on: Jan 08, 2008, 04:38 PM »
I am going to miss the G2G.  I will be in Edmonton for a few months.  ( who winters in Edmonton.) i need to get my head examined

Offline Jeff_C

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bay of Quinte
« Reply #122 on: Jan 10, 2008, 06:53 PM »
We have open water all over here now.  I'll probably be fishing in the boat a bit this weekend.  The longrange forecast for the end of next week is showing some colder temperatures.  Hopefully they come through and we can get back out on the hardwater.

Offline Jeff_C

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bay of Quinte
« Reply #123 on: Jan 13, 2008, 02:20 AM »
I was fishing in the boat on Friday, although the wind was too strong for us to maintain contact with bottom while jigging.  Beginning on Monday, the weather looks to be consistently below freezing.

http://www.accuweather.com/canada-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&postalcode=K8N%201A1&metric=1&set=99

Offline brandisman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #124 on: Feb 09, 2009, 02:04 PM »
hey im from pennsylvania and planning on coming up this weekend, the 13th of february, is the ice still safe near napanee we usually go out at huff point dont want to make the seven hour drive then not be able to fish, any hot spots right now, would be greatful for any info, thanks,
brian

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.