Author Topic: Camera Panner  (Read 1182 times)

Offline sparksNfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
Camera Panner
« on: Nov 23, 2021, 12:18 PM »
I really don't want to buy the aqua vu or marcum camera panners but I would like to have something to serve the same purpose. Has anyone come up with a similar solution but more diy? I built one last year but it was a bit wonky. I like the 3 leg style, folding is nice but mine didn't and I do not want remote control.

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
Re: Camera Panner
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2021, 12:27 PM »
AquaVu Ice Pod. $9.99. I have one and it works well for me.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline sparksNfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2021, 12:34 PM »
ooo, i haven't seen that one before. $20 near me but that is the ticket I think.
Does it allow small, precise movements without a lot of back spin? And do you think it will work with eyoyo and revolution cameras?

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #3 on: Nov 23, 2021, 12:51 PM »
I think it work with pretty much any camera. It will hold the camera where you point it. I used it with an AquaVu V60 and now I use it with an AquaVu micro camera. The hole in the original Stopper is too big for the micro camera so I slit a rubber ball to hold the small camera cord. To change camera direction I turn the ball.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Nov 23, 2021, 12:58 PM »
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Icephishwyo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2021, 02:40 PM »

This is my homemade panner
Rubber ball with slit on a small bucket  @)

Offline Metallife89

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 23, 2021, 10:19 PM »
How well does it work? I have a cheap Amazon camera and I was thinking about options....

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Nov 23, 2021, 11:04 PM »
ooo, i haven't seen that one before. $20 near me but that is the ticket I think.
Does it allow small, precise movements without a lot of back spin? And do you think it will work with eyoyo and revolution cameras?
Actually, we solved this problem! This camera panner is available on Amazon now :)
EYOYO underwater fishing camera maker!

Offline eyeflyer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Nov 23, 2021, 11:57 PM »
I actually got tired of trying to line things up, set the camera to downview, no fooling with the camera trying to line things up and you see can see fish come in from any direction now. Set camera about 3-4ft. above the lure, no problems with spooking.

Offline krispcritter

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Nov 24, 2021, 12:54 PM »
I got an Eyoyo planner for this year. I'll let you know my thoughts after I get to use it. Already decided that I need ajustable get on the front 2 legs so I can view the screen without moving around. The hook and loop really holds the case to the base. Will see how it holds up in actual usage. Ski Patrol's won't use hook and loop because if it gets snow and ice on it it won't hold.
To make a small fortune in business start with a Large one.,

Offline Icephishwyo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Nov 24, 2021, 01:00 PM »
How well does it work? I have a cheap Amazon camera and I was thinking about options....
Feel like mine works great after just hanging on the side of the hole at first very small movement of the ball moves the camera a lot especially the deeper you go with it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.