The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Greetings All  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Crappiehunter1981

• Team IceShanty Addict
Greetings All
« on: Nov 15, 2021, 11:29 AM »
Just wanted to see how much traffic this page is getting.

It is getting to be that time of the year agian and I am starting to get the itch pretty early this year.

Look forward to reading everyone's post this season. 

Stay safe and fingers crossed for an early and long ice season!!!!!!!

Offline capt.crappie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Greetings All
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2021, 06:57 PM »
Yea Im ready. Shot my buck last week. Might shoot a little one yet. But Id rather go ice fishing at this point  :icefish:

Offline Fishhog1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2021, 11:38 PM »
I had decent success with hardwater walleyes last season and am preparing for a better one this season. And that'd take the sting away from this poor fall run I'm currently experiencing. New shelter, more compact heater, jigs already added to the arsenal. "The boys" are getting itchy too as a lot of conversation about this hardwater season is already on way amidst my friends. Did I mention I've recently charged the Ion and Marcum's? Lol, indeed anxious.

Offline mitcher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2021, 12:24 PM »
Yep, Two deer in my deep freezer ready for the hard water. Starting to go over my gear.

Offline Mr. Charlie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 2021, 07:16 AM »
Buck and doe are harpooned and in the freezer. Striped bass are stacking up well in there too. I put a new shed up two weeks ago and made sure there was a place for my Smitty to be at a constant state of readiness.
Can’t wait.
Keep yer worms warm!

Offline mitcher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 19, 2021, 09:30 PM »
Deer number 3 in the deep freeze. Nothing to do now but go over the gear and wait for the hard water.

Offline JIGMAN21

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Nov 20, 2021, 05:51 AM »
Perchin at the pack!!!

Offline boatman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Nov 22, 2021, 03:05 PM »
I had decent success with hardwater walleyes last season and am preparing for a better one this season. And that'd take the sting away from this poor fall run I'm currently experiencing. New shelter, more compact heater, jigs already added to the arsenal. "The boys" are getting itchy too as a lot of conversation about this hardwater season is already on way amidst my friends. Did I mention I've recently charged the Ion and Marcum's? Lol, indeed anxious.

Where would the best places to go in pa to catch walleye on ice?

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #8 on: Nov 22, 2021, 04:08 PM »
howdy,moraine is skimming in da bays  :o might be an early start who knows, GOD!
BLESS YOU ALL
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Fishhog1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Nov 24, 2021, 11:57 PM »
Where would the best places to go in pa to catch walleye on ice?
I am close to 3 that have eyes, Chillisquaque, Walker, and Rosevalley. Slocum, and Belmont are two I've fished with them too. There's many that have em. As for best? I couldn't answer that well. The 3 local to me don't give em up with consistency and I figure that's the nature of the game as fish patterns vary throughout the season. But the feeding areas are similar. Long points and transition areas at dusk & dawn have given me success.

Offline Scranton Joe

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Nov 28, 2021, 04:49 PM »
Hello

Offline Petros

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Dec 04, 2021, 06:49 AM »
Long range forecast isn’t looking good😩! Hope to spend some time on the ice with you. Merry Christmas 🎄

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Dec 04, 2021, 12:47 PM »
Hopefully it will turn cold soon.  I look forward to you putting the ice clinic on for me, as you do every year.... lol.

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Dec 09, 2021, 07:21 AM »
clayboy says hello/ 4 deer down snacks made just need hard top and its on. Just moved and now live 6 minutes from good ole pyme

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Dec 12, 2021, 07:58 PM »
Great to hear it.  My dad bought a camp up in the turtle allotment so if we decent ice I am planning on make a weekend trip up there

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.