Author Topic: New to Site. Ottawa / Calabogie  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Munster

• IceShanty Rookie
New to Site. Ottawa / Calabogie
« on: Dec 15, 2020, 05:45 PM »
What's around the Ottawa / Arnprior / Calabogie / White Lake area?  Where do you buy your minnows and such??  Haven't ice fished in twenty years but getting back into it this year.  Hope to hear some feedback or if you know where to go on this site or a better one please advise..

Thanks

Munster

Offline OntarioRider

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: New to Site. Ottawa / Calabogie
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2020, 01:28 PM »
Good fishing up in that area. I do some atv'ing up there and would like to go up fishing at some point. Just waiting to meet some like-minded individuals/groups to head out with.

This will help with the bait question.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1w9lu3GJy8tBhhgc9hPu2kDwJ6JC0PLmD&ouid=0&fbclid=IwAR0nCp7qNIozQ2H0ze8dUUdAQBWKO-ZQ3T5OccH6IZ8QTVdesWFx5jLzzXc&ll=44.701713225967644%2C-76.37054854263726&z=8

Cheers
Bill

Offline Otto

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hunt the Best, Hunt a Brittany! RIP Otto
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2020, 01:46 PM »
Great link!  Thanks @OntarioRider !!

I am in the Ompah area, but currently "banned" from Canada.  Hope to return SOON!

Offline OntarioRider

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2020, 10:25 AM »
Great link!  Thanks @OntarioRider !!

I am in the Ompah area, but currently "banned" from Canada.  Hope to return SOON!

I have always wanted to fish the Ompah area. I ride ATV up there occasionally but never fish. Need a different group of friends for that adventure.
Yea. Hopefully Covid gets under control and the vaccines work effectively to eliminate the virus. In the meantime, enjoy family and hope you are getting out locally where you are.
Best of luck to you for a safe and healthy 2021!
Bill

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.